Thread: Complaint against Bajaj Finance(Consumer loan dept)

Default Complaint against Bajaj Finance(Consumer loan dept)

I am Prashant Patil. residencing Mumbai, i have taken the Consumer loan from Bajaj Finance on 11/05/2009.A/C Number 57770cd00002075 & 57770cd00002076.Which was totally closed(full and final settlement done 09th Jan 2010) the bank has issued me a full and final settlement letter i.e. NOC(26068 & 26070)

Now the problem is my name is defaulter list in CIBIL report. Because I am not able to get any loan from bank. I am already discussed with CIBIL They are saying we can't modify any information in the database without the concerned member confirming the same. It is responsibility of the concerned member to submit correct,updated and accurate credit information to CIBIL.

I am already informed to concerned in Bajaj Finance (Lower Parel Branch). But still it is not updated to CIBIL.

Please give suggestion for my problem.and what is my next step.

Prashant Patil
    Ph:9867854266
    email id: prashant.alankar@gmail.com

Do the bank mentioned in the settlement letter that after settlement bank will not forward your data to the CBIL defaulter list.
    Genrally after settlement bank forward the customer data to the CBIl defaulter list, and in case if the customer want to remove their name from the CBIL defaulter list data then he/she should pay all the dues.

Always pay your dues on time, to avoid such things.

Angry Complaint on finance for LED TV at Sowndarya Shoppe, Visakhapatnam, AP

Dear Sirs, I am working as a Teacher in GVMC having completed 26 years of service and I am drawing my salary through SBH. I proposed to buy an LED TV of 32" through finance on 22-10-2011 at 1145 AM. They processed my application and informed that the loan was sanctioned They asked me all the documents and I submitted Bank pass book front page, PAN card, vehicle registration , bank mini statement. They further wanted some more documents. I could nt understand why further documents are needed when the repayment is done through ECS.
    Moreover, the body language of the persons attending to the formalities is quite indifferent and they said they dont have any connection with the above Electronics show room even while sitting in the show room premises. I talked to Mr.Sharat (9985840386) stated to be Incharge of the finance. He was also helpless and not able to convince me. Fed up with the way the consumers are dealt with, I dropped my proposal and thought of taking up the same through Press. In fact through Press only I came to know that the products are provided on finance. It is my responsibility to bring the entire episode to the notice of consumers. I was always of the opinion that bajaj is "Hamara Bajaj" being an Indian company. But of late I observed that this is the worst financial services I have ever seen.
    Venkata Nagamani.M
    9441370370/9440615615
    mvnagamani@yahoo.co.in

Default Pathetic services from Bajaj Finance consumerable loan department

My Name is Harmandeep Singh from New Delhi. I had purchased the consumerable product from one of the Dealer in Janakpuri (Mangla Electronics) in the month of August. I had submitted all my proofs and authenticated documents + "Check of my Bank account with RBS - For ECS purpose" to apply loan which the BFL executive at showroom processed and got the approval done instantly. My Loan Account number is 4010CD00147227

In August and September, There was no debit of EMI RS 942/- from my account which was surprise to me. I called up almost 4-5 times at BFL customer care and they guided me to check with Dealer only for resolution as there was some goof up happened amongst two because of which my documents didnít reach BFL so the ECS was not presented. On 5th Attempt, I was confirmed that the first EMI will be presented in Oct. As I always keep my bank funds updated as per my monthly commitments but still there was no EMI charged till middle of Oct'11

Somewhere on 15th Oct'11, I started getting calls from BFL collections team to make the payment because my check got bounced. When I asked the executive to present the check details presented for ECS, I got surprised that they presented the ECS in some wrong account number of HDFC bank where I do not hold any bank account with HDFC. I was harassed by BFL for good 9 days and it was height when their executive walked up to my house for payment. I asked them to give me in writing for all that goof up happened and also show me the check which they have with them against my Loan account number which they refused and threatening to give the payment. The agent misbehaved with my mother and wife at home.

I am getting the SMS daily from BFL to clear outstanding. My request to publish proofs is not being entertained by them at all.

Please help to take appropriate action against BFL

Default Pathetic services from Bajaj Finance consumerable loan department

Please help to take appropriate action against BFL

Default Bajaj Finance - no response

Dear CC,

My PL account number: 4000PL00058074

I have cleared my loan account completely 3 months ago.
    Still, I keep receiving messages about EMI that is due for every month.
    This month they even deducted my EMI amount even after paying back the loan completely.

Beyond not giving me NOC still, they do not even respond to the emails on time.They do not have call center to call and address the problem. It looks like all their mercy to get a response from them.

I have had another commitment after repaying this loan amount. Now because of this there has been a lot of problems that are being faced by me.

Please let me know the further steps on this.

Kishore

vinodmodi25@yahoo.com Guest

Default vinod modi

My Lon A/C # 4180CD00076566 So Please My Account Statemant

5548927 Guest

Default complain against consumer durable loan.

I want to inform you that I have bought a 240 PROTN 3D ELT-INOX WIRLPOOLREFRIGERATOR from GREAT EASTERN TECHNOCITY, Kolkata under Bajaj Finance.But Some fradulant behavior I have found in the agent of Bajaj Finance in the above said shop. They are as follows...

1. Firstly, the agent said to me that there is no hidden cost, the loan given by them is totally zero persent. But in reality story is different. In loan details you will observe that my loan amount is 19500 and according to their rule four instalments should be paid at the purchase of goods. So I have to pay 6500 (My monthly instalment 1625/-) i.e 1625*4.But I pay Rs 7000 at the time of purchase of good.

2. Secondly, after two days when I went to submit the Xerox copy of my documents to the agent before my delivery of the said goods he trickfully said to me that you are selected for an insurance policy against your goods and you have to pay Rs 160 every month extra with your monthly instalment (1625/-) i.e 1785/-. At that time I was not in mood to calculate his tricky offer and I was compelled to sign the forms which was previously prepaired for me.

Hence I think it is one type of fraud trajaction by Bajaj Finance and I want to stop my insurance and claim my extra 500 rupees at the time of my first payment.

varungroverldh@gmail.com Guest

Default Regarding chq bounce

i am varun grover from ludhiana, punjab,

CHQ BOUCE OF ANOTHER PARTY, BUT UR LOCAL COLLECTION OFFICER CALL TO ME WITHOUT ANY CHECK
    me varun grover from ludhiana, punjab, I have taken many loans from bajaj finance & my any cheque not bounce till day, for some days ago bajaj finance collection officer calls to my daily regarding ur chq bounce & go to my home to collect the payment, he says ur chq. for rs.1438/- against loan a/c no.4260CD00040208 bounce for april month. But i have no pay any instalment for rs.1438/-, When i check his loan is not in my name & his loan no. in name of gurmail singh. I says this thing to bajaj finance officers in ludhiana Mr.paramjeet singh m.no.99885-79490 & mr.amrit pal m.no.94637-50822, But he not accept this thing & he regularly call to me on every days from the last twenty days. how i survive this thing. & In bajaj finance no body listen my problem.

Default Cheating and Harassment by Bajaj Finance Ltd.

I am Chandrashekar Sethuraman from Hyderabad.

This is in regard to the complaint posted by me. Here are the points that I would like to summarize as I would be filing a legal case of cheating, forgory, harassment, fraud by Mr. Bhanu and supported by Bajaj Finance by hiding the actual facts:

1. On the first page of the document sent to me, I have not signed which means that I was charged for the EMI Card without my permission and knowledge, even after me not wanting to avail the card facility.
    2. Even after charging for the card, I have not received any information nor the EMI Card so far, and it has been more than one and half months.
    3. When I signed on the main pages, Rs. 199 was included without my knowledge and neither an approval was taken from me nor a copy of the loan details were given to me.
    4. I was asked to send the receipt of the amount on my loan amount, which I did and in which there was an amount of Rs. 200 less.
    5. When I raised a complaint stating that there was additional charge on my loan account and clarified if I was charged for the EMI Card, there was an email response stating that I was not charged for EMI Card and also it was clearly stated that even if it is charged it would be collected separately and not included as part of the Loan Amount, which means that it is hidden charges and secondly, it clearly states that I have been cheated or my signature/information have been forged by Bajaj Finance people.
    6. Upon sending the receipt from my side, it took more than 15 days for Bajaj Finance to get back with me (a case of cheating and harassment), and later was sent the copy of the Processed Loan Amount papers in which there is a charge of Rs. 199 mentioned, without taking my permission or any authorization.
    7. This completely contradicts from the email sent earlier stating that this amount would not be included as part of the Loan Amount and also, it was clearly stated that I was not charged for any EMI Card but how come in the papers it is mentioned that I am charged Rs. 199 and there was no EMI Card sent to me or why is it that Bajaj Finance has completely denied stated that I am not going to receive my EMI Card.
    8. There was an email from the Grievance Department stating that they are sorry about the entire episode (after cheating, forging, harassing, causing mental torture etc.), and they have mentioned that if required they would deposit that amount of Rs. 199 to my bank account for which they wanted all my bank details.
    9. What is the proof that they may not misuse my bank account details and secondly, I am not happy with the justification that has been provided to me.
    10. I would be doing a stop payment on the cheque and wanted Bajaj Finance to process my details once again minus the Rs. 199 and I need an apology letter from the Senior Management stating that they infact have involved in Forging/cheating, harassing and have charged me extra (as hidden charges) and that they have denied the entire information.
    11. All the above point 10's responsibility falls under Bajaj Finance organization and as a rule, I cannot be penalized because I am being cheated thoroughly and without my knowledge have either my signature been forged or information has been entered without my knowledge or authorization.
    12. Finally, even though there was no phone call made to me anytime (no missed call either), Bajaj Finance Grievance Department has mentioned that they tried to reach me, which is a false statement and I completely deny this statement. This infact is a threat to me from Bajaj Finance.

Post Complaint Against Baja finance

I Bought a computer 4 years back and bajaj finance gave me loan for this. i paid my most of the payment by bank account but last six payment i was paying by cash and taking the slip from them .
    Accidently my mom lost the last slip and the bajaj finance claimed for re-payment of the last installment , I denied that payment . As a result they marked my name Negative in CBIL.
    Now i m working in a company and want to avail credit card and loan facilities which i cannot avail because of this incident.

Still, after 4 years i Re-payment to bajaj finance and they give me a letter and slip again but my case is still open and even i have not received the NOC from them . Every time i call to them for NOC they say it will come in few days Its been approximately month and i do not have NOC Yet.

I want my Name to cleared from CBIL so that i can avail Credit card service. My loan amount was very low (3364) .

Loan number-401220998
    Address of Bajaj finance- 11 and 13 floor, agrawal Metro heights.Netaji subhash place. Pitampura.

Manish Kumar

Contact number -9958488244
    E-mail address-manish.rn10@gmail.com

Default stop payment of further installments

i harsha Arora stays at joeshwari (e), bought an brand new onida split ac from vijaysales , goregaon- (e) branch, on 23.02.2012, they had cheated us by providing me a defective piece. from day one ac is not giving a cooling at my 100sqft area, and none of the sales person or tecnician told us tat this will not cover ur space. and now wen i m lodging a complaints against non cooling of ac so none of them is resolving my problems. so in that case i want to staop my all further instalments and return back the ac to the vijaysales.

kindly help me out in this becoz if the cheque wil bounce den my case will go into cibil and i dont wont any such issue becoz i m very much gud client of bajaj finance since last 3yrs, so plz do the needfull.

Harsha Arora

My name sudip Bose
    Phone no. 9831970871
    Bajaj loan account user ID 7508976
    Loan number 4100CD00264067

I had brought a sony LCD TV from relianceDigital Kolkata (satyam tower) on finance by bajaj and my EMI is rs.2117 but now got sms from bajaj that bajaj will take rs. 2334from me every month.WHY WHY such!!!!

Now,i will not pay any extra amountthan rs. 2117 for any thing.I dont want any thing eals and dontknow any thing if bajaj take rs. 2334 as 1st month emi then i willstop paying emi farther.I will nil up my account and willnot pay any money to bajaj.

If you all want then please takeaway your financed TV from me by returning my rs.9000which in had paid at the time of purchasing

Dear Sudip,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.

You shall hear from us in the next 48 working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards,

weCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending

Dear Sudip,

EMI amount has been rectified as Rs 2117. Insurance was linked to Loan which will be cancelled this month.

With regards,
    weCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending

1. Personal loan from Bajaj Finance
    By sps99 in forum Personal Loan
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:11 PM
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
  3. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments