Thread: details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user

alchemistmukesh@gmail.com Guest

Default details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user

Click image for larger version.

Name:	vodafone.in.jpg
Views:	10188
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	5367
    I want to know the details of incoming and outgoing calls from vodafone mobile no:919713931183from 01/03/2010 to 07/04/2010

Arrow i want outgoing calls details of my no 9703919731

i want outgoing call details of my no 9703919731. This no is registered on Marico Ltd and i am the user of this no

jaggu Guest

Default i want to know incoming nd out going calls details of my phone number....

i want to know incoming nd out going calls details of my phone number....could u plz tell me the procedure for that.
    Thnq

Default hi

i want to know my mobile no. incomig and outgoing call detail where can i see

Bijumon ob Guest

Post I want immediatly incomeing call detail helpe

I Want detail know the incomeing calls only,my no 9048587811,
    date-18.10.2010 to 19.10.2010 only help

Default Details of my vodaphone number

I want immediately my vodaphone number incomming and outgoing details.

Default Happy To Help

I want immediately my vodaphone number incomming and outgoing details.

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/dgoeih and wed be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

yogesh rathod Guest

Default inquiry about incoming call on dated:22/10/2010, between 6.45 pm to 7.15 pm.thank you

yogesh rathod Guest

inquiry about incoming call on dated:22/10/2010, between 6.45 pm to 7.15 pm.please sent me report as soon as possible.My no. is 9930912318

ratan.bhadoria@yahoo.in Guest

Post outgoing, incoming Call & outingmessage, incomeing message details

i want to know my mobile no.9713637792 incomig and outgoing call outingmessage, incomeing message details l where can i see

Hello Yogesh!

Thanks for writing to us. As previously informed we can not provide the call details. If you need any other info write to us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com & we'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

shankar8555 Guest

Please send me message details and ougoing call details for the mobile 9739562383 to my official e-mail id

shankar8555 Guest

pls show my message details and out going incoming details of my mobile no. 9739562383

apshankar Guest

Default message details of my vodafone no.9739562383

pls send me the incoming and out going message details of my vodofone mobile no. 9739562383 to my e-mail id

Default Happy To Help

Quote Originally Posted by shankar8555 View Post
    Hello Shankar,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that in order to get the prepaid call details you need to walk in to the nearest Vodafone shop with your photo id proof. For any other information kindly write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com & we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

1. incoming and outgoing calls recovery