Thread: ojjasenterprizes.com

Exclamation ojjasenterprizes.com

I purchased a RF helicopter from Indiatimes.com , the vendor was ojjasenterprizes.com. They deliver the product on time but I was shocked by the performance of the helicopter, as they mentioned that it will fly nearly 30 feet but it cannot fly more then 1 foot. They replaced it two times but every time same problem,

ojjasenterprizes.com delivers poor quality and low standard products

Thumbs down wrong product rediff shop

I also ordered same product. "Instead of getting a helicoptor, I received a rain suit." Pathatic.. when I sent mail no reply.. when tried to call them, I was not answered. I will never suggest you to make online purchase from rediff. And if you do, please verifye the product infront of couriour person and take a written what product and in what condition you got. This was a Aramex couriour service.

Thumbs down Not recived

i have order some product in online indiatime but i not yet recived those if i am calling they not responding (OJJAS ENTERPRIZE PRODUCT ) order number is 111820585 sub order number is 2286774

Angry Total fraud

I ordered for an eye mask and all i got was a soft scrubber in the shape of an eye mask...scrubber was packed in the bath accessories pouch....

Default LED wrist watch

I have purchased a Revolutionary LED wrist watch from Rediff shopping, but i unable to find how it will work. you have not sent any manual. It flashing the time for 2 sec. when i press the button. can you help me how to access it. Actually i want it will always show the time, this facility is available or not. if yes than how? Plz

Madhab Bhattacharjee.
    e-mail: madhab_pte@rediffmail.com

Default complanint against ojjasenterprizes

i have purchased spypen camera through indiatimes they suppled it but its not working. i had tryied several time to contact with him over phone but no body attaind the same.

Jan 2011

Thumbs down Cheated by Ojjasenterprizes

I've purchased a product from rediff shopping along with a free item (Product name is Leboss Branded Phone With Caller Id Lowest Price.... Free American Chrono Watch Worth Rs 299/-). I received the main item but the free item is missing in the parcel. I written more than 3 mails but no reply.. even no reponse for the calls from the given contact numbers....

Smile What is the GILD Phone Lock Code No.?

My Name is Chiranjeevi. I Parchesed Gild Mobile Phone. I Want to that Mobile phone's Lock Code No. Plz send that my Mail Id Or Phone. My Mail ID: chiru007.com@rediffmail.com, My Mobile No: 09948 055 812.

Angry Ojjas enterprises cheated

I ordered for Supreme Slimming Shaper for 540 rupees and Ojjas has delivered Advance Slim N Lift Body Shaper which is just for 198 rupees. I have posted a complaint against Ojjas on rediff. No one is picking up my call on the given numbers and no one is replying to my emails.

Default do not trust ojjasenterprizes products

I purchased magnetic dart game from ojjasenterprizes on rediff shopping.
    Neither product nor dart points were made up of magnet.
    They continued cheating their customers.