+ Submit Your Complaint

Thread: ojjasenterprizes.com

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation ojjasenterprizes.com

I purchased a RF helicopter from Indiatimes.com , the vendor was ojjasenterprizes.com. They deliver the product on time but I was shocked by the performance of the helicopter, as they mentioned that it will fly nearly 30 feet but it cannot fly more then 1 foot. They replaced it two times but every time same problem,

ojjasenterprizes.com delivers poor quality and low standard products

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down wrong product rediff shop

I also ordered same product. "Instead of getting a helicoptor, I received a rain suit." Pathatic.. when I sent mail no reply.. when tried to call them, I was not answered. I will never suggest you to make online purchase from rediff. And if you do, please verifye the product infront of couriour person and take a written what product and in what condition you got. This was a Aramex couriour service.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Not recived

i have order some product in online indiatime but i not yet recived those if i am calling they not responding (OJJAS ENTERPRIZE PRODUCT ) order number is 111820585 sub order number is 2286774

Unregistered Guest

Angry Total fraud

I ordered for an eye mask and all i got was a soft scrubber in the shape of an eye mask...scrubber was packed in the bath accessories pouch....

Unregistered Guest

Default LED wrist watch

I have purchased a Revolutionary LED wrist watch from Rediff shopping, but i unable to find how it will work. you have not sent any manual. It flashing the time for 2 sec. when i press the button. can you help me how to access it. Actually i want it will always show the time, this facility is available or not. if yes than how? Plz

Madhab Bhattacharjee.
    e-mail: madhab_pte@rediffmail.com

Unregistered Guest

Default complanint against ojjasenterprizes

i have purchased spypen camera through indiatimes they suppled it but its not working. i had tryied several time to contact with him over phone but no body attaind the same.

Thumbs down Cheated by Ojjasenterprizes

I've purchased a product from rediff shopping along with a free item (Product name is Leboss Branded Phone With Caller Id Lowest Price.... Free American Chrono Watch Worth Rs 299/-). I received the main item but the free item is missing in the parcel. I written more than 3 mails but no reply.. even no reponse for the calls from the given contact numbers....

Unregistered Guest

Smile What is the GILD Phone Lock Code No.?

My Name is Chiranjeevi. I Parchesed Gild Mobile Phone. I Want to that Mobile phone's Lock Code No. Plz send that my Mail Id Or Phone. My Mail ID: chiru007.com@rediffmail.com, My Mobile No: 09948 055 812.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Ojjas enterprises cheated

I ordered for Supreme Slimming Shaper for 540 rupees and Ojjas has delivered Advance Slim N Lift Body Shaper which is just for 198 rupees. I have posted a complaint against Ojjas on rediff. No one is picking up my call on the given numbers and no one is replying to my emails.

Unregistered Guest

Default do not trust ojjasenterprizes products

I purchased magnetic dart game from ojjasenterprizes on rediff shopping.
    Neither product nor dart points were made up of magnet.
    They continued cheating their customers.

+ Submit Your Complaint