Thread: AC for Maruti 7 Seater Eeco

Default AC for Maruti 7 Seater Eeco

When i have visited to Laxmi car at Mira road which is Maruti's authorised show room to purchase a Eeco car, there was 2 option i.e. either i can go for 5 seater AC car or i will go for 7 seater non AC car. When i confirm regarding AC for 7 Seater, Laxmi car had committed me that they will fit the AC at the time of delivery. After booking the car for almost 1 & 1/2 month they have given me the car delivery but at the time of delivery they have asked for more time to fit the AC & they have given me the reason that Maruti itself in a process to supply it.

Now its almost a month gone after i have taken the delivery, Maruti still not deliver the AC to Laxmi car nor they are allowing me to fit it outside any dealer. As if i fit it outside they said my 2 years warranty will get voide. So my sincier request to you that please help me to get out from this problem.

Ganesh Bhosale
    Mob: 9821458166

H.L. Tayade Guest

Default ac for maruti eco

I have purchased Maruti Eco 7 seater (MH 31 DC 2801)from Ms. Seva Automotives P.L. Nagpur. At the time of booking i was told by the dealer that ac for the said vehicle will be available in the month of April 2010. Now the dealer is not giving any information about the availability. May I get any information from Maruti... H.L. Tayade (tayadehl@gmail.com)

After waiting so long, finally i got the solution. They have arrange the AC through the Fort Port, Thane (one of the authorised dealer for Maruti) & Laxmi car have sent me a letter stating that my warranty will not voide due to this external AC fitting.

Will inform you if i find any further trouble with Maruti. Thanks for provide this facility, where we can register our complaint so easily & we get our solution so fast.

Ganesh Bhosale

Default A/c for eeco seven seater

D/S

We purchased Eeco seven seater from SAYA Automobiles Delhi in january on this assurance that we will get the A/C in next week.Now when almost 3 months have been passed they are sayimg that it is problem from the Manufacturer that we are not able to say anything.When we sent an E-Mail to Maruti Suzuki,they shifted the whole answerability to the showroom dealer.Now what should we ask to?

1. Maruti True Value Cars Maruti Udyog Ltd