Thread: Passport complaint

Default Passport complaint

Pls look my full message, I am writting mail to passport department since 11/1/10

I submit my file in DC office faridabad on : 5/11/09
    they sent the file to Delhi office on : 8/1/10
    Now the status is that my original passport is missing all detail you will find below

As I check my passport status as per that my original passport is not with Delhi office. Regarding that I visited your Passport Office in room number 8 that is on Bheeka ji, new delhi. They said we did not recd the original passport. I came back to DC office sector-12, Faridabad, I wait here for 2 hrs. bcoz madam was on lunch. When she came back I asked her for my original passport status she simply said that she sent it, when i asked her to give me the proof of sending or give me in black and white, she said she doesnt have anything as a proof. When I speak loudly in the office within 2 minutes she shown me the proof of dispatch that is 517/PLA dated 8/1/10, in that dispatch letter in last line they mention original passport detail. After that the beaten me very badly.

Now tell me what to do. Now I will not go to any office. If you want to give me the passport ok other wise i will file the case to RTI.

Mobile : 8802077268

--- On Thu, 11/3/10, Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in>
    Subject: Re: Re RE RE RE : Fw: Compalint against Passport file no. Z320495 dt. 5/11/2009
    Date: Thursday, 11 March, 2010, 4:05 PM

RESEND

KINDLY CONFIRM DO YOU HAVE MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND DUPLICATE ATTESTED PAPER OR NOT.

REGARDS
    VIPIN CHADHA

--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 3:14 PM

In my online status i recd below message will you pls confirm what is this. Bcoz I submitted my original passport having Number R635071 and 2 duplicate photocopy of the same in the file.

Furnish passport in original for cancellation and submit attested photocopy of your passport.
    Call on this office to complete the application form. In case of Minors, this could be done by parents.

Thanks & regards
    8802077268

--- On Wed, 10/2/10, Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in>
    Subject: Re RE RE RE : Fw: Compalint against Passport file no. Z320495 dt. 5/11/2009
    Date: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010, 12:37 PM

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT I AM REALLY LOOSING MY CARRIER. PLS HELP ME OUT OTHERWISE I FILE THE CASE ON ALL OF YOU AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT. REALLY ALL OF YOU ARE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE AS PER MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIR PASSPORT WILL REACH WITHIN 30 DAYS BUT IT IS ALMOST 3 MONTHS.

--- On Wed, 27/1/10, Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, 27 January, 2010, 12:00 PM

I need my passport within 1 week otherwise my carrier will be in trouble. pls try to understand my problem. I have to apply for visa on very urgent basis.

Hope you will understand that time. pls pls pls

thanks & regards

--- On Thu, 21/1/10, APO(PG) <grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in> wrote:

From: APO(PG) <grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in>
    Cc: "Vipin Chadha" <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in>
    Date: Thursday, 21 January, 2010, 2:37 PM

Status is not available on the website
    Pl. update for the convenience of the applicant.

For APO (PG)

----- Original Message -----
    Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:18 pm
    To: "APO(PG)" <grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in>

> Dear Sir,
    > I went to DC office as per them they forward my file to Delhi office on 8/1/10 against record number 517/PLA
    > thanks & regards

> Subject: Fw: Compalint against Passport file no. Z320495 dt. 5/11/2009
    > To: grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in
    > Cc: uscpvrti@mea.gov.in

> > Dear Sir,
    > > Pls look into the matter. As i am tired of running here and there.
    > > Thanks & regards
    > > Vipin Chadha
    > > --- On Mon, 11/1/10, Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> > From: Vipin Chadha <chadha.vipin@yahoo.co.in>
    > > Subject: Compalint against Passport file no. Z320495 dt. 5/11/2009
    > > To: rpo.delhi@mea.gov.in
    > > Date: Monday, 11 January, 2010, 5:15 PM

> > Dear Sir,
    > > This is Vipin Chadha from Faridabad. I applied for renewal of passport on 5/11/2009 at Faridabad DC office. and the File no is Z320495. since i applied for passport i am going to DC office daily. My police enquiry is complete now they are saying that passport takes atleast 4-5 months.
    > > Will you pls confirm me what is the status. bcoz i am tired of going on daily basis there. hope you will see.
    > > looking for your favourable reply
    > > Thanks & Best Regards
    > > Vipin Chadha

Vivek Khandelwal Guest

Default passport has not coming

Dear sir, My name is Vvek Kandelwal,from A-4,215, janta flat, Nw Delhi and my file number is DLHZ06325810

deep Guest

Default passport complaint

sir ,main tejinder singh ,patilae to ha ji ,te main apna passport renew krvan li jan 19-01-2010 nu dc office forum jmma karvaya c ,,te hun tak mera passport nhi aya renew hoke ji ,,please dasyya jave ki hje tak kyu nhi aya ji ,,,,mera adress haiji , , #2 street no.30\a,anand nagar B ,seoana road ,tripuri town ,patiala ,punjab,

sapan kumar kar Guest

Default passport status

My name is Sapan kumar kar,i have applied the passport at Koraput collectorate office very long back to go abroad,my employer is keep calling me everyday.

they dint gave me any file no. or any query status, to find my status of passport. since the Verification has been already done.

I am waiting the valuable feed back from the authority.
    my address is

Roopen Agrahara, Madiwala Post,
    Bangalore - 560 068. Cell: 9901071044 / 9663384478

Superintendent (Enquiry)
    Regional Passport Office, 80 Ft. Road, 8th Block,
    Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 095.

Sub: Proof of address for clearance for issue of a Passport.
    Ref: Personal Particulars form - File Reference Number: A02478509 - Application Date: 30/12/09 - Applicant's Name: VIDJEALATCHOUMY - Applicant's Gender: Female - Place of Birth: PONDICHERRY - Applicant's Date of Birth: 12/10/76.
    ----
    This has reference to the application for passport for my wife, Vidjealatchoumy vide File Reference No. A02478509 dated 30th December 2009. I would like to submit the true facts for your kind consideration and necessary action.

Police verification was done on 06/Feb/2010, 20/Feb/2010 and on 21/Feb/2010. I have posted a letter on 14/May/2010 with all copies of necessary address proofs and 3 PP Form. I have also approached Superintendent (Enquiry) on 31/May/2010 but not success. Subsequently, the Office of the RPO, Bangalore vide their letter dated 31/May/2010 requested for personal particulars form, which was submitted to the PRO personally on 01/July/2010.

Could you possibly assist, and if so, could you explain what I am possibly doing wrong. Kindly help us in getting a passport for her at the earliest.

Yours truly,

(M. Rathina Sabapathy)

Unhappy about passport

My file no. is A00622110.
    I submitted my passport file 8-feb-2010
    Please send me my passport.
    I am waiting for my passport till last 6 months.
    I have no any response from passport office.
    Please Please Please Please Please tell me about my passport on my mobile no.:9464946518 .
    Its my heartly request.

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint with your full details, so that we can guide you accordingly.

Default i apllied passport one month back not yet recieved any enquir from policevarificatin

I had applied for my s Passport at RPO Raichur , Bangalore,karnataka
    with a file name BNGW20058910

and Name SAGAR JUKOOR

Till now I am checking in the status at Banglore RPO website and status is showing
    its not matching with the any file available
    and not yet recieved any enquir from policevarificatin
    could you please check the staus of the file and let me know

thanks you
    rgds
    shanmukha

Varun Kumar Arora Guest

Default A083037-07 Need help regarding Passport

Re: A083037-07 Need help regarding PassportMonday, August 9, 2010 10:32 AM
    From: "APO(PG)" <grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in>View contact detailsTo: "rpo.chandigarh" <rpo.chandigarh@mea.gov.in>Cc: "Varun Kumar" <varun_85@yahoo.com>Necessary Action please.

For APO (PG)

----- Original Message -----
    From: Varun Kumar <varun_85@yahoo.com>
    Date: Friday, August 6, 2010 4:36 pm
    Subject: Need help regarding Passport
    To: "APO(PG)" <grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in>
    Cc: "rpo.chandigarh" <rpo.chandigarh@mea.gov.in>

My name is Varun Kumar Arora and i'm really frustrated with the passport office in Chd. I had applied for my passport back in December 31st, 2007. So far, i haven't recieved or heard anything from passport office.
    I have been constantly contacting the office through phone, but it seems like following numbers that are listed on the website are not working.
    0172-2601451
    0172-2601454
    0172-2602362
    First of all, these numbers are always busy. Finally when the phone rings then nobody answers the calls. Furthermore, everytime i try to check my passport status online this is the message that apperas on the screen (File Reference Number (CHD-A083037-07) is either wrong or Information NOT available).I'm so frustrated with management that Its hard for me to express my anger through words.

Can you please guideme in obtaining any sort of information regarding my passport. Your help would be really appreciated.

Varun Kumar

bharat k thakkar Guest

Post passport complaint and staus

i am bharat k thakkar i have applied for renewal of my passport on 13/7/2010 at hubli file no BN 3071271185410
    till today i am unaware about the status of my passport kindly inform on my mobile 9449825334 or at bharatricha@gmail.com

Thumbs down passport compl....ar

My name is Amit kumar

my passport enuiry no. BOO474810

I have sumet my form 21-05-2010

i have not revised my passport.

plz sir i request u..
    plz do the needful

Default passport verification has not been done

Dear sir....

My name s Sravan kumar

I have applied for passport two months back and till now police verification is not been done......

FILE NO: HYDH01352710

SUBMITTED DATE: 15-JULY-2010
    plz sir plz do the needful i have already went 2 the nearest police station they told me that they still haven't received my passport file to them for the verification process... so plz sir i request you to help me out in this case..........plz reply with your valuable comment on my EMAIL ID:rock_sravan@yahoo.com

plz sir plz help me out reply ur comment on my
    EMAIL ID :rock_sravan@yahoo.com

Hemant Kumar Guest

Post File No-DLH- A002583-Passport not receive after 9 month

As per the status, There is no progress on my passport File no-DLH-A002583. Still I am waiting for the response. Where is the problem to issue the passport when i have submitted the proper document again.

Pls help me and Issue my passport soon.

Hemant Kumar
    File No-DLH-A002583
    Date- 15-01-2010

Default non acknowledgement of date of birth certificate

I APPLIED FOR ISSUE OF PASSPORT ONLINE AND SUBMITTED ALL THE RELEVENT DOCUMENTS WHICH WERE REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION ,AT BCP PASSPORT OFFICE - DELHI COUNTER , VIDE
    RECEIPT NO. A029068 , ON 20/5/2010.

ON VERIFYING ON MY APPLICATION'S STATUS PAGE, I FOUND THAT MY APPLICATION WAS PENDING FOR WANT OF DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE COPY.

WHILE I PUT MY STAND TO THEIR COMPLAINT CELL EMAIL SITE - grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in , THAT COPY OF
    THE DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS ALSO SUBMITTED ALONG ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS , AT THEIR PASSPORT
    OFFICE - BCP DELHI,ON 20/5/2010, OTHERWISE THE COUNTER PERSON WOULD HAVE REJECTED MY APPLICATION
    AND NOT ISSUE ME RECEIPT ON 20/5/2010.
    AND THINKING THAT THE COPY OF DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE COULD HAVE BEEN MISPLACED, I SENT AGAIN
    COPY OF D.O.B. CERTIFICATE BY DEPOSITING IT AT THE DROP BOX AT BCP DELHI OFFICE AND AGAIN IT WAS AGAIN SUBMITTED TO P.R.O. IN ROOM NO. 8 ON 13 AUG 2010.
    AND STILL AGAIN I AM SEEING THE SAME MESSAGE OF NON SUBMISSION OF DATE BIRTH CERTIFICATE , ON MY
    STATUS PAGE.
    I ALSO SUGGESTED TO THE COMPLAINT CELL TO RECORD ALL THE VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS UNDER CCTV
    CAMERA,SO THAT ANY DISPUTE ABOUT NON SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS BE SOLVED WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING US WITH ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY P.R.O., SO THEY ARE AGAIN AND AGAIN ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT, TO UNNECESSARILY DELAY THE PROCESS OF
    ISSUE OF PASSPORT.

GAURAV CHAND KATOCH

APPLICATION NO. A029068

Exclamation A055531-09

Respected Sir

I applied for my passport on 20 oct.09 & my enquiry is cleared on jun 25th,10 but i haven't received my passport the online status shows that it was promised that the passport is ready on 21st sep,09 but it isn't ready pls suggest me wat can i do bcoz i have to go in nov. in abroad

komal