Thread: Viveks - the Worst experience ever

Oct 2014

Default Viveks - the Worst experience ever

My name is subbaraman. I had placed on order for Hitachi 5400 inverter AC at Viveks "Warehouse clearance sale" conducted between Mar 27 - Apr 2 2017. I had placed the order on 2.4.17 and paid the entire amount and a receipt was given to me. I was informed that the AC will be delivered in 2 days and installation on next day after delivery. When I did not receive any communication from the company until wednesday 5.4.17, I called the customer care helpline 044-42131616, I was informed that the unit is in transit and will be delivered maximum by Friday, 7.4.17. I informed him, that I will not be in town on Saturday and Sunday (8.4.17 & 9.4.17), he assured that the AC will be installed on Monday. But the AC was not delivered until today. I mailed them on 10.4.17, about my order and requested to deliver or arrange for refund. I am still awaiting reply in this regard.

As I did not get any reply on 10.4.17(made numerous calls on 10.4.17 and was always in queue or the phone was not picked up), called them again today on 11.4.17 at 13.30 hrs. The representative promised to furnish the status before 2 hours and eventhough I was sceptical I decided to give them one more chance. As I expected no calls came. Called the helpline again at 16.30 and this time the executive says the same thing, will update status in 2 hours. I dont know what to do with such attitde and service. I made a big b@@@@er of walking into Viveks, If I had placed the order with RFH (where I purchased my first AC), My AC would have been installed 8 days ago. Worst ever experience for me. I will never venture near Viveks and exploring all options including legal.

Subbaraman
    Last edited by Subbaraman; 04-11-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Oct 2014

Update : The company now says they do not have stock of this particular AC model. Please wait for another 3-5 days and on the question of refund, being sent from pillar to post. The company took 12 days to tell me that they dont have stock of the AC model I have ordered and are not even bothered to update even the status to the customer. I had to call everyday to know the status. This is the state of consumer awareness in india, pay upfront and suffer.

Subbaraman

Last Post: 05-13-2013, 03:17 PM
  4. Worst experience with mts
    By sumitke in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 03:42 PM
  5. Viveks Service worst - supplied voltas a/c defective.
    By Unregistered in forum Air Conditioner