Dear concern,

I applied for PAN card for my wife 2 months back. Application number is 881031114465132. I have been checking the status of the same on the online portal and it's contritely showing that they have received my documents and my application is under process.
I called up them today regarding the same and now they are saying that the applicant name is mismatch in the application and the proof I've sent.
So my purpose to write this complaint is that if I am filling an online application form. There are 3 text boxes labeled as First Name, Middle Name and 3 Last Name. Then I'll type all the details as per the labels only. So this way after typing as instructed, First Name is Priyanka, Middle Name is Meet and Last Name is Parmar which is there in the screenshots.
So how can this be a mismatch. If they are accepting aadhaar card as a proof then they should know that in aadhaar card, there is always the surname printed first which is not my issue. They should've made changes in their online application wherever AADHAAR CARD IS CONCERNED.
NOW THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE ASKS ME FOR ONE MORE APPLICATION BY MENTIONING MY WIFE'S SURNAME AS HER FIRST NAME, HER NAME AS MIDDLE NAME AND MY NAME AS HER LAST NAME TO MATCH WITH MY PROOF. IS IT OFFICIALLY VALID? I MEAN I HAVE LEARNED TILL NOW, STARTING FROM MY SCHOOLS THAT MY NAME IS FIRST NAME, MY SURNAME IS LAST NAME AND MY FATHER'S NAME IS MY MIDDLE NAME. BUT HERE THEY ARE SAYING THAT THESE THINGS WHICH I'VE LEARNED TILL NOW IS WRONG, THE THINGS VALID IN WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG, ONLY THE THINGS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ARE TRUE.

I AM ATTACHING THE SCREENSHOTS OF MY APPLICATION NUMBER AND THE DETAILS I'VE ENTERED WHILE FILLING THE FORM ONLINE.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT ANY OTHER CAN SPEAK TO THESE PEOPLE NOW.

BEST REGARDS,