i was using the idea prepaid service which i thought of porting due to poor service. I checked the Vodafone India site for the same. While going through the site i filled my details. Next day i got a call and they told me a postpaid plan For govt employees who port to vodafone. The plan was of Rs 125 with benefit of 400 local/std minutes and 1GB of 4G/3G/2G data free. I was convinced and said yes for the porting. I asked them where to deposit the documents but they insisted to collect it from my home.

After the porting was complete on 18Feb17, when i checked the plan was of Rs 199 which has benfit of just 400 local minutes. I called the customer care and raised the complaint. They assured me of resolution in 48 hrs.

After 48 hrs i called them again to check the status . To my horror the complaint was closed. I again raised the complaint . This time i contacted and wrote to nodal officer also just to get the same assurance. i visited their store and requested for the solution which they denied saying that the plan has not been given by them so contact the concerned RM of the agency.

i contacted the RM who assured me of solution in a day . Next day when i dialed his number he is not picking my call only since then.

today is 14 Mar 17 and they have already sent me a bill despite not giving me the assured service. The problem is as it is. Finally i have put a prepaid conversion request on 7 Mar 17 which is also not been honoured yet.

i wish the company should respect the customer and rather than harassing him the solution should have given.

My mobile number is 7219113388 which was ported.

i stay in Dapodi,pune 411031