Thread: Items returned to Snapdeal - Refund still pending

Jul 2013

Unhappy Items returned to Snapdeal - Refund still pending

I am a happy customer of Snapdeal having done multiple purchases at a given time.

It is to mention that with the registered mobile number 9036049201, in November 2016 i purchased "6" Gillette Fusion Flexball ProGlide Razor with 4 Flexball Blades combo items from 2 main order items. The following are the details.

Order ID: 16860805729 (6 Items) Placed On 23 Nov, 2016

Out of which i returned following 3 suborder items.
    Suborder Id: 21014818315 (Refunded rs. 999)

Suborder Id: 21014888298 (Refund pending rs. 999)
    Suborder Id: 21014838302 (Refund pending rs. 999)

Order ID: 16798086074 (3 Items) Placed On 19 Nov, 2016

Out of which i returned 1 suborder item.
    Suborder Id: 20939828214 (Refund pending rs. 855)

All together, I have returned 4 Gillette Fusion Flexball ProGlide Razor with 4 Flexball Blades combo items on 3rd December 2016 and have got a receipt from the pickup person.

To my fate, i have got the refund of only 1 item 21014818315 of Rs. 999 whereas still there are 3 items amount to be refunded which costs Rs. 2853. After contacting multiple times to the customer care i got the standard answers like "They are looking at this issue, sorry for inconvenience, My Money is safe, They will get back to us"

Couple of times, i spoke to the escalation team aswell and updated my concern. They concluded that as there were 4 items involved in the return, i should have given to 4 different pickup persons whereas i have given all 4 combo packs to a single person and that is the reason it is considered as a single item and refunded as a single entity. However they told that they will check the do the needful.

What a customer has to to do, i think i have done that. I have given to courier pickup person and have taken the slip. I couldn't have delivered it to Snapdeal office or physically should reach a warehouse.

I have got the receipt that 4 items are picked up from my place and he has taken the snapshots of the items and uploaded aswell.

Per your executive i have uploaded the contact details of the pickup person and the scanned copy of the pickup slip so that it will be easy for tracking.

First of all connecting to the Customer care itself is a tedious job and every time updating the whole story to a new person may not solve the issue.

Multiple times i requested to atleast communicate what happened after enquiries.

Till now it is still pending and i request you to please take this concern very seriously and get my hard earned money back ASAP.

Writing this with very much hope.

Mohamed,
    9916176119 / 9036049201
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	P_20161211_225846_1_p.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	13308   Click image for larger version.

Name:	P_20161211_225836_1_p.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	13309

Jul 2013

HI Snapdeal team,

I have got my refund amount and thanks a lot for your support in this regard.

Special thanks to consumer complaints forum to get this sorted out.

HI Snapdeal team,

I have got my refund amount and thanks a lot for your support in this regard.

Special thanks to consumer complaints forum to get this sorted out.

1. Snapdeal is not getting my product returned