Thread: Case of fraud and harassment by Webcom Technologies Connaught place Delhi

Wink Case of fraud and harassment by Webcom Technologies Connaught place Delhi

My name is Charanjeet Singh student of Webcom (Cannaught place branch) New Delhi. I joined Wecom on 12th May 2015.

Before joining Webcom, I met Madam kanchan and informed my current job situation and additionally I informed Madam Mehak that after the course or in between I may relocate as my current employer wants me to move to other state which may take some time depends on my employer feasibility. Madam Mehak agreed understanding my concern and said no issue in that, we will manage, till the time you may pay the rest amount . I did the same.

In the middle of course I was informed by Madam Mehak, that you can come before one year if you are relocating or any such concern. Now this issue was not solely in my hands that I can decide one year or a bit more. It was a deadline which was given to me by Madam Mehak when I was in the mid of my training.

I had reached Delhi Webom. I visited Webcom on 2nd July 2016. On 2nd July 2016 Madam Mehak was not available so I left message with Madam Kanchan of my visit. On 4th July, Miss Mehak informed me that you need to pay Rupees 2000 for the SAP MM and Rupees 6000 for the doubt classes.

That time i could not find it logical to again pay money for the same course. Hence i completed SAP course somewhere else.

Now i want my refund of Rs 19000/- which i paid to webcom for which they did not agreed that time and i had to pay again the same money in another institute for which i have written receipt proof as well.

I hope you can understand the concern and give my money back .

Thanking you !

Charanjeet Singh
    Last edited by charan41182; 02-13-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Default Case of Fraud and Harassment by Croma Campus Noida

​​

My name is Charanjeet Singh, i have paid Rupees 11000/- on 22nd July 2016 to Croma campus coaching center to start my Sap course.

Chroma campus address: E-20, DSC Marg, Sector 3, Near Sector 16 Metro Station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, Phone: 09818014543

Since first day of training, i have been noticing that Sap server (Software) on which i have to get training is not working in their institute. Madam Meenu Pandey (Teacher) knows it well.

On first day of training, teacher informed me that server (software) is down today, and this is first time it happened like this. Due to her words, i trusted her statement.

I thought that in the second class Sap (software) will start working. Again she tried to restart the server to run the software to show me the screens how Sap software works. Second attempt proven futile as well.

Same situation occurred in 3rd and 4th class also which was my last class, sometimes i went to 2nd floor and sometimes 3rd floor to take the training in their different training rooms, but Wi-Fi connection was not reachable inside their classrooms where we were sitting, added by suffocation in training rooms since A.C was not operational.

Madam Meenu tried to interpret the course discussion but facilities were not up to my expectation to make me understand the concepts of their teaching, otherwise i would have not started my course with you.

I paid Rupees 11000/- expecting of getting the optimum training facility as per their fees charges, which i did not get.

Last but not the least ,i am disappointed with their training process given by teacher, as i could not understood her way of teaching, is not in proper manner for which i have paid.

Assuming that their services will improve in the next class onwards, i persuade myself, things will be better ahead in training. I tried to stretch as much as i could, to be with their coaching center.

Dear Sir, I have started my course with some other institute.

I am jobless at the moment.

Whatever i wrote are the facts, their staff knows about the same but none took initiative to correct these internal issues due to which they are losing their students.

You can see other complaints on internet against them as well.

I request you to kindly get my money back that is rupees 11,000/- so that i can pay my fees to the institute here.
    I hope you can understand the situation considering my current situation.

I would be highly grateful for you.

Charanjeet Singh