+ Submit Your Complaint

Thread: Airtel Broadband connection problem

Unhappy Airtel Broadband connection problem

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the complaint which I have registered that my Airtel Broadband connection was not functioning due to the long length of cable travel from 100m distance of DP box. This complaint was first registered with customer care with complaint no: 76051660 DECEMBER 2ND 11.37PM but there was a poor response from Airtel and Moreover it is their technical fault which could not be rectified. They are collecting the bill payment on time but not resolving the problem. More than 10 complaints was registered and there was a poor response from Airtel that everyday they keep postponed. Finally I have to pay my bill without using internet connection. They are least bothered to answer after saying that I will escalate to consumer court since they act too smart that they are Brand Leader in this segment. A company which cannot even satisfy a customer problem unfit to raise their queries. Please take necessary action against Airtel which should not happen this to anybody in mere future.

Default response from Airtel appellate team was too bad

I have also escalated this to Appellate-Airtel south India but did not resolve my problem. They draft a Good email to customer that they have escalated to higher level but after that also there is no action in firm to their commitment level. There is no proper technical support from their end. Such a big concern promising a customer that they offer Good service is all to brain wash customer in Market. People tend to approach Private concern thinking that they will get Good service but it is absolutely fake.

Quote Originally Posted by talktoarun View Post
    Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the complaint which I have registered that my Airtel Broadband connection was not functioning due to the long length of cable travel from 100m distance of DP box. This complaint was first registered with customer care with complaint no: 76051660 DECEMBER 2ND 11.37PM but there was a poor response from Airtel and Moreover it is their technical fault which could not be rectified. They are collecting the bill payment on time but not resolving the problem. More than 10 complaints was registered and there was a poor response from Airtel that everyday they keep postponed. Finally I have to pay my bill without using internet connection. They are least bothered to answer after saying that I will escalate to consumer court since they act too smart that they are Brand Leader in this segment. A company which cannot even satisfy a customer problem unfit to raise their queries. Please take necessary action against Airtel which should not happen this to anybody in mere future.

+ Submit Your Complaint