Thread: Bike Handle Problem (From Starting)

Default Bike Handle Problem (From Starting)

My name Arun Vishnoi

I am purchasing honda trigger STD motor cycle by Sangam Honda Sahibabad My bike No UP 14 CH 4853.
    From the starting (After 2 to 3 month) i have problem in my bike handle.
    I am repair again and again but no solution.He say No problem found in your handle.
    When Spend 1 year he say Your conset is damage,then i repair few month,Problem not solved,Then Some day he says Your T have an problem.
    You can check my complaint in Honda and all get pass that what is the problem.
    I think honda part is not reliable.Any time any where getting loose(Risky for life).

Arun Vishnoi

Angry Again Not Satisfy Bike Handle Problem (From Starting)

My name Arun Vishnoi

I am purchasing honda trigger STD [COLOR=#009900 !important]motor cycle by Sangam Honda Sahibabad My bike No UP 14 CH 4853.[/COLOR]
    From the starting (After 2 to 3 month) i have problem in my bike handle.
    When Spend 1 [COLOR=#009900 !important]year he say Your conset is damage,then i repair few month,Problem not [COLOR=#009900 !important]solved,Then Some day he says Your T have an problem.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    You can check my [COLOR=#009900 !important]complaint in Honda and all get pass that what is the problem.[/COLOR]

Default Again Bike handle and many problem after the service

My name Arun Vishnoi

I am purchasing honda trigger [COLOR=#009900 !important]STD [COLOR=#009900 !important]motor cycle
    by Sangam Honda Sahibabad My bike No UP 14 CH 4853.[/COLOR]
    From the starting (After 2 to 3 month) i have problem in my bike handle.
    I am repair again and again but no [COLOR=#009900 !important]solution.He say No problem found in your handle.[/COLOR]
    When Spend 1 [COLOR=#009900 !important]year he say Your conset is damage,then i repair few month,Problem not [COLOR=#009900 !important]solved[/COLOR],Then Some day he says Your T have an problem.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]