Thread: Yatra.com technical glitch give us fraud discount

Angry Yatra.com technical glitch give us fraud discount

I booked tickets from yatra.com which is confirmed from airlines it costs me re.1 but now they are charging me full amount or saying to cancel the ticket. PNR no.s are generated but still dey are cancelling.I want some legal advice what can be done in this case. Moreover my one ticket costs me 6450 from hyderabad to delhi from 16th September to 21st September i ask for the cancellation charges they are refunding just rs.1810 as they are saying pnr no.s are different but i booked for roundtrip.

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. Would request you to share your Yatra reference number or contact details and we will be happy to assist you.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 955 5800 800 alternatively write on support@yatra.com

Malpractices by Yatra.com
    My ticket was booked with wrong transaction,when I Informed Yatra executive immediately and asked him to cancel immediately instead he confirmed it.i have a proof of call centre no and time when I received a confirmation call,I have bank SMS details in my mobile which had stated transaction declined.

RE:'YA:2979994' Ref no 180371051863 Urgent FeedBack/Akash singh refused to share his E mail id
    Dear Yatra support manager,
    /Gauri/Rita /Akash ,

While booking through from bangalore to Delhi return tickets my payments got declined I received many massages from bank (SMS) i have saved that as evidence,Again when I booked the old values were taken by the travel portal site and my reverse tickets ( me and two kids) got wrongly booked.I had informed my bank immediately about it.

When the confirmation call had come from yatra portal.I had told him it's a wrong and failed transaction and request him to cancel it immediately as this is the syst generated error.( I have proof of time and call details) but to my surprises after few minutes I got the reference no in my E mail as well as PNR.

After calling Akash singh at same day at 4.30 evening,and requesting them many times I have been told that if jet airways would write a remark on PNR of waiver of either cancellation/rescheduling,I am able to get my refund.

I have written to jet infodesk and other customer support Officers to inform about my case but no satisfactory answer is coming.They are pointing towards Yatra and stated that Yatra Could have cancelled/or reschedule the booking because customer had informed Yatra immediately (with evidence)

Now I request you to kindly consider it as a special case (system generated error)and either allow me to reschedule my flight without any further penalties under your discretion.

Since I am traveling alone with my children I am looking for a peaceful journey. Request you to kindly do the needful as I have already undergone enough mental Harrassment due to bank Error.

Failing to which I would seek help of consumer court because I have already registered my issue there.

I am enclosing bank massage details, about conversation details of Yatra employ I would provide the time and No.from call was received.

Many Thanks

Tehmina arshi

Dear Tehmina,

Greetings from Yatra.com

We request you to allow us time to check and revert you accordingly.

In case of any other assistance required please feel free to contact at 09555 800 800. For holidays please call on 1860 200 1800 / 1860 200 0900. Alternatively, write on support@yatra.com

Dear Tehmina,

Greetings from Yatra.com

Booking reference number - 180371051863

We thank you for your patience. As per our investigation our contacted you at the time of booking to assist you completing the process. However, during that call booking was auto confirmed by the system. Our team member advised you same and provided concerned helpdesk number to contact.

Our team contacted you and assisted you regarding your query. Would like to share that airline charges are beyond our control in case of flight cancellation or amendments. As a gesture of care we can waive off Yatra service fee. We hope that this information will be helpful in resolving your query.

1. fraud from yatra.com