Thread: Consumer Court Gujarat

STD CODE: 079
    E-mail : guj-sforum@nic.in

States/District Forum Gujarat

Ahmedabad (City) District Forum
    New Bhagwati Complex, B/s. Badsha Dairy, Near Jainmarchant Society, Paldi, Ahmedabad (City)
    079-26608959
    079-26608969

Ahemdabad (Rural) District Forum
    11th Floor, ‘C’ Wing, Apna Bazar, Ahemdabad (Rural)
    079-25511278

Ahmedabad (City Additional) District Forum
    M. S. Building, ‘C’ Block, 11th Floor, Laldarwaja, Ahmedabad
    079-25501774

@@@@hinagar
    District Forum
    Block No. 26/2, ‘GH’ Type Nr. C.N.I. Church, Sector-20, @@@@hinagar.
    079-23262262

Sabarkantha District Forum
    Himatnagar
    District Court Compound, Ground Floor Himatnagar Sabarkantha.
    02772-247678

Mehsana District Forum
    Juna Raj Mahal Building, Electrision Branch, Mehsana Distt., Mehsana.
    02762-221322

Near Circuit House
    Kutch- Bhuj.
    02832-250723

Rajkot District Forum
    District Collector Office, Block No. 1, 7th Floor M.S. Bldg. Rajkot.
    0281-2474565

Rajkot (Additional) District Forum
    District Collector Office, Block No. 1, 7th Floor M.S. Bldg. Rajkot.
    0281-2478723

Jamnagar District Forum
    Opp. Juna Railway Station, Jamnagar.
    0288-2552977

Amreli District Forum
    Room No. 106,
    C-Block, 1st Floor, Rajmahal Compd, Amreli.
    02792-230625

Bhavnagar District Forum
    Block No. G-1, Anax Ground Floor, M.S. Building, Bhavnagar.
    0278-2422726

Surendranagar District Forum
    M. S. Building, Block – A, Ground Floor, Room No. 3-4, Kherali Road, Ratanpur, Surendranagar.
    02752-282142

Junagadh District Forum
    Smruti Bhavan. 2nd Floor, Opp. Narsingh Vidhya Mandir, M.K. Road, Nr. Court Junagadh.
    0285-2625593

Vadodra District Forum
    Room No. 70, 2nd Floor, Old Kothi Building, Raopura, Vadodra.
    0265-2422098

Vadodra (Additional) District Forum
    Room No. 70, 2nd Floor, Old Kothi Building, Raopura, Vadodra.
    0265-2421717

Panchmahal District Forum
    Room No. 33/4, 2nd Floor, M.S. Buldg. Collector Office Compd., Godhra, Panchmahal.
    02672-246016

Nadiad District Forum
    Room No. 15/16, 2nd Floor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, Nadiad.
    0268-2569301

Bharuch District Forum
    Panchbatt, Panam Plaza Building, No. 132 to 135, Ist floor, Opp. Relief Cinema Station Road, Bharuch.
    02642-251604

Surat District Forum
    “A” Block, 1st Floor, M.S. Building, Nanpura, Surat.
    0261-2472683

Surat (Additional) District Forum
    “A” Block, 1st Floor, M.S. Building, Nanpura, Surat.
    0261-2460182

Valsad District Forum
    Damanganga Bhavan 3rd Floor, B/H. Collector Office, Valsad.
    02632-242824

Patan
    02766-233339

gopalprajapati Guest

Question complaint against idea

dear sir maine 26.05.2010 ko idea netsetter Air net idea shop, Opp. Swaminarayan Mandir,Shaibaugh Ahmedabad se buy kia tha. jisme maine ek month ka internet ka unlimited plan karvaya tha. but ye internet abi tak bi proper nhi chal raha hai ek din me only 2 hours se jayada nhi chalta hai. or maine idea coustmer care center pe bhut baar visit kia, e mail bi kia but abi tak koi solution nhi hai. or idea walo ne netsetter device ko bi replace kia fir bi nhi chal raha hai. maine jab bi complaint ke muje ek he answer mila aapki problem 2 din me solve ho jayege. so sir mera to paisa kharab hi ja raha hai. mere 10din se jayada kharab ho gaye. so please take a fast action against idea
    My Netsetter no is 8140010805.
    IMSI No is 404240311103998
    my contact no is 95140422069
    Address Gopal J Prajapati C-3 Near Bhagwati School,Bhargav Road ,Pushapanagar ,Kubernagar ,Ahmedabad Gujrat

Default Cinemax,@@@@hinagar foreces viewers to buy Food Tickets with Movie Tickets

Cinemax @@@@hinagar forces viewers to buy Food tickets (Cafe Coupouns) for each Movie Tickets purchased..

Mehul Solanki Guest

Default Photo and video garphic

My brother marrige on 30/05/2010. I contect with video Graphafar Shri Hareshbhai Masavada (M-9925493716.8140776640) at New Vankar Vas Lakhwadi Bhagol Kasba Mehsana (N.G.)-384001 cost of Rs.16000/- and advance pay of Rs.6000/- on 01/06/2010 photo and video graphi sent after one month of marrige and home delivery by him but three month is over. He is not coming at my home stil today so kindly my request this batch of contrac please back my advance money with interest as early as possible.

Mehul V Solanki
    72.Amrut Park Society,
    Visnagar Link Road,Mehsana-384001
    M-9909019950
    E-mail:bhavu_fish@rediffmail.com

y_s_rathore Guest

Default Reliance Communication GSM Division

Reminder - 2

It is really disgusting that till now I did not got any response. My incoming services are also debarred.

Jogendra Rathore

Reminder - 1

Still there is no response from company. Even they deactivated my Outgoing Services.

Jogendra Singh Rathore

Myself Jogendra Singh Rathore, I had purchase Reliance GSM Post Paid Connection (08690047500) on 23 Sept, 2010. Right from the beginning, I am not able to send SMS and using GPRS Services. For that I have contacted many time Reliance Customer Care and their Web World. But sorry to inform that my problem had not been resolved yet. They always gave false assurance that my complaints will be resolved in 24 or 48 hours but it still remains same. I am fad up with their services. So please do the needful.

Jognedra Singh Rathore
    Reliance GSM NO. 08690047500
    Reliance CDMA No. 09377737500
    Mail ID - y_s_rathore@yahoo.com

I am customer of Vodafone since 2002 ( Cellforce than hutch now vodafone)in ahmedabad gujarat. My Name is Himanshu Sampat.My mobile Number with vodafone is 09825804005. my mobile bill since last 3 years was not coming to more than Rs,500 per month. I had purchased a new google phone whereby internet connection was required so i went to vodafone headoffice at panchvati circle ahmedabad and opted for unlimited internet for 12months for Rs,6000 upfront payment and made them the payment of Rs.6000

after 15 days i received the bill which was of Rs.2500 much more than my usual billing. I asked for details in their customer care number which did not come subsequently they stopped my outgoing and internet facility.i visited their store in paldi area of ahmedabad after waiting for half n hour i got my turn i asked for details of my bill regarding the amount which was unusual & questioned barring of internet facility though the payment was taken in advance for full year and still even one month was not over. customer care executive told me he cannot give me the details but he would start the internet facility in 24 hours as i had paid annual charge in advance and still 11 months were left.

However niether outgoing nor internet facility started this was in the month of august 2010. Now their collection executive came for collection in october 2010 I told them either you give me the details or else you deduct Rs.1500 ( Rs.6000 divided monthly Rs.500 per month of internet facility for aug/sep/oct) for the period where i was not able to use internet facility due to your barring of the same facility and i would pay the rest of the amount. collection executive told me vodafone is a big company and we dont have time for listening to all your complaints either you pay or your number will be given to someone else and you will loose your 8yrs old number. I requested him to resolve my matter or else i may go further with complaint to competent authority whereby he rudely told me do whatever you want.

this is the behaviour i get because i am loyal vodafone customer for 8 yrs. nobody cares in vodafone the Relationship executive who had taken my connection in vodafone has left the job. I am exploited because i want to retain my old number.

short summary of the matter is below

I took internet connection in July month by paying Rs,6000 for unlimited intenet for one year service provided by vodafone
    in august outgoing was barred because bill was not paid with it internet services were barred
    My argument in august in vodafone shop either you start the internet services or deduct your charges or rs.2500 or any nominal extra from Rs.6000 paid and give back the balance amt and close the account
    My services are stopped my payment of Rs,6000 is not refunded my number is transfered to new subscriber though i have not been able to use internet facility and outstanding bill is less than Rs.6000

pls help me

saksena rahul Guest

Post for getting the service of shifting the AIRTEL DTH connection.

sir, I have called to Airtel DTH customer care executive everyday since last 1 week, but each day they promis to take action on the next day but didn't get me service till. Today i called the senior executive second time and told for not to pay for service(Rs. 300) because of their poor response. but they are forcing me to pay the shifting charge that i dnt want to pay and it's obvious. due to their irresponsibility I have suffered a lot and wasted my much of time. please help me to get the service without paying shifting charge and also get the balance back which is wasted in recent days(I want balance of Rs. 150 in my account on the date of completion of service).
    and also tell me wht i should do to solve this problem.

Default Fraud Job Placement Exalt Consulting for Registration Fees Refund

Hello sir,
    My self, Jagdish Parmar from Vadodara, Gujarat and my mobile number is : 09925026091. I registered with Exalt Consulting for job. And i paid Registration fees 4500.00 INR. They give me promise if aftere i registration i donot get any interview call then they give me refund after 3 months but till date i donot get any refund from Exalt Consulting. Mr. Shabbir (Exalt Consulting) said me in December month last week they give me refund but till date no get any refund.

So i request you please help me for my registration fees refund.

Jagdish Parmar

Vadodara

Default Thanks you very very very much exalt consulting

Thank you very very very very much you changed my life by getting me this offer which i dint expect, good luck.Zahoor Ahmed

Unhappy MOBILE VOICE RECORDED CONFORMATION CAN FAVOUR ME BY JEWELLER in cunsumer court ???

This is bharat dhanjibhai patel (PHISICAL RIGHT LEG
    HANDICAPPED) from surat, i am living with my wife & two son. Some time
    ago my wife had a real diamond given by her brother about 22 yrs ago,
    when her brother was working in diamond market and after he was death.
    She was bring that diamond to my house after our marriage. Than we are
    going to our nearest and faithfully jeweler shop to make jewelry of
    nose. That diamond’s weight was 53 cent. this shop is opposite of my
    shop and he was my friend also and many time we made jewelry in last
    10yrs. But after giving this diamond to make jewelry he do not make
    any of handbill because we are having trust with each other. Than
    about 3-4 moths passed but he do not care to give me jeweler or my
    real Diamond. Than one time I was go to their shop to make return this
    diamond but at that time he had given me a jewelery of duplicate
    (plastic or American) diamond.
    At that time I reject and object with this diamond and I also
    want my proper original diamond to them but at that time there many
    consumers were than he told me, we are discus later at evening so I
    am return with jewelry. And I also proof that is duplicate to other
    diamond merchants.
    Same time I was talking on my mobile with this person, that
    time he is agree to give me that diamond or it’s price in anyway by
    short term, and also conform that I and my worker will sharing this
    diamond cost and this conformation is about 4:09 minute and also
    record.
    In short jewelers shop holder conform to give me my original
    diamond on my mobile and it is recorded in my RELIANCE (SAMSUNG CORBY)
    CDMA MOBILE(THE TIME AND DATE CAN’T CHANGE OR SETUP BY CLIENT, BECAUSE
    IT IS PROVIDED BY OPERATOR) RECORDED IS IN MOBILE HANDSET’S PROPER
    MEMORY, RECORDED FILE HAVE MAKE PROPERTY OF TIME(MINUTE SECOND), DATE,
    DURATION OF RECORDING FILE AND LOCATION OF MEMORY. WHICH ARE EQUAL TO
    OPERATOR CIRTY.
    THIS RECORDING CONFORMATION AND CIRTIFICATE OF NODAL OFFICER OF
    INCOMING AND OUTGOING SUMMERY.
    CAN PROOF THIS MATTER IN MY FEVOUR ???
    Is this valid evidence for court matter ??
    PLEASE HELP ME TO SERVE THIS MATTER >>

you can find attachhment of recorded voice conversation

Bharat D patel
    surat

chirag.r.patel Guest

Default Tata docomo deduction

cc to tatadocomo

To All responsible

This is for your notice that I am a subscriber of TATADocomoGSM services my cell
    no is 8866492520.
    PL, note that i have not download java racing game,but even though i got sms and deduction for downloading on my no without my consult
    and the service provider deducted once Rs 14/- (3-4-2011 - 7.4 pm.). I have contact the customer service and got Useless Replay from Sagar Patel.
    So you have to refund Ru 14 in my balance as soon.

Am I suffering from this harassment only because of being a subscriber of
    TataDocomo?

Due to some incompetent and irresponsible executives named Mr. Sagar patel

Finally looking for your immediate action in this matter.

Regards:
    Chirag

Bharat kumar sangar Guest

Default For aviation job

Pls say any aviation job in kutch

Default Complaint against Cargo Motors, Ahmedabad

BEFORE THE HON’BLE DISTRICT CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL COMMISSION/FORUM AT AHMEDABAD.

COMPLAINT UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 1986.

IN THE MATTER OF : Wg Cdr GK Nair
    221/1 Officers Quarters
    Air Force Station Darjipura
    Vadodara. 390022. (Mob 09376498797)
    . .................. COMPLAINANT
    VERSUS

M/S Cargo Motors Pvt Ltd
    Authorised Tata Car Dealers
    Opp. Rajpath Club, SG Highway
    Ahmedabad 380015
    ............... OPPOSITE PARTY
    INTRODUCTION:
    1. I, Wg Cdr GK Nair, residing at 221/1 officers Quarters, Air Force Station Darjipura, Vadodara, am a serving officer of the Indian Air Force, presently posted at 2231 Sqn AF with present location at Vadodara.

2. On 28 Jan 11, I have booked one Tata Safari Dicor EX model car from M/S Cargo Motors, Opp Rajpath Club, SG Highway, Ahmedabad, through CSD (Canteen Stores Department), Ahmadabad. I have confirmed my booking through e-mail as well as telephonically to Mr. Punit Singh, Sales manager of Cargo Motors. He had promised me delivery on 14 Feb 11 as my intension was to take home the car on the Valentines day. Due to some reasons at the dealers’ end they requested me on 12 Feb 11 to wait for one more week for delivery.

3. On 18 Feb 11 the dealer had confirmed me the availability of the vehicle and assured me delivery, on completion of my canteen formalities. They had given me an availability certificate stating the same. After telephonic confirmation, I completed the CSD procedure and obtained the purchase order from the Canteen Stores Department and produced the same to the dealer on 25 Feb 11. However the dealer again expressed inability to deliver the car due to certain payment issues with CSD. They had assured me delivery within one week.

4. On 02 Mar 11, Mr. Punit Singh, the sales manager of Cargo Motors informed me that the price of the particular model has increased from 01 Mar 11 onwards and I needed to pay extra amount of Rs.29733/- (Rupees Twenty Nine Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Three) as the price difference between the old and the new rate. Initially I refused this payment and launched complaints at Tata customer care against the dealer. (Complaint No.1-11840800981 dated 03 Mar 11). Also a complaint was given to Maj (Retd.) Parthivsinh Vaghela, SM,Vice President (Marketing & Development),Cargo Motors through E-mail on 05 Mar 11.

5. Since I did not wish to delay the happiness of my family any further in bringing home the new car, on 06 Mar 11, I took the delivery of the vehicle by paying the extra amount of Rs. 29733/-. The Chassis number of the vehicle is MAT403725BNB03070 and the engine number is 2.2LDICOR09BYYJ04221. Once again I had re-launched my complaint to Tata motors after delivery vide Complaint No.1-11864199431 dated 06 Mar 11 and No. 1-11903514281 dated 10 mar 11 after delivery of the vehicle. My complaint is that in spite of giving Availability Certificate on 18 Feb 11, the dealer refused me delivery on 25 Feb 11 and had charged me for the price hike, which was from 01 Mar 11 onwards. This has imposed on me an additional burden of Rs.29733/- which I am not liable to pay, in spite of the mental agony and harassment of change of delivery dates more than twice by the dealer.

6. Moreover, I am in possession of Sales Invoice No.9010085814 dated 24 Feb 11 in the name of Cargo Motors Pvt Ltd Ahmadabad for an amount of Rs.722370.81 (Rupees Seven Lakh Twenty Two Thousand Three Hundred Seventy and Eighty One Paisa only) against the same vehicle. This also proves that the dealer was in possession of the vehicle much before the price hike (01 Mar 11) and has cheated me by charging the extra amount.

7. Again on delivery, the vehicle was collected with a very irritating observation of having different colored rear view mirrors on left and right side. This complaint was later sorted out after a month at M/S Miles motors Vadodara during the first service. But as a customer I had to make a number of phone calls and running around, also bear the irritating look on my brand new vehicle for that period. This lapse of quality assurance at Tata Motors and dealer caused embarrassment and financial loss to me.

CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF EVENTS:

a) 18 Jan 11 : Booking of the vehicle

b) 14 Feb 11 : Promised date of delivery of the vehicle. (Violated later)

c) 18 Feb 11 : Issue of Availability Certificate by the dealer.

d) 25 Feb 11 : Completion of CSD procedure and obtained Purchase
    Order.

e) 25 Feb 11 : Produced Purchase Order to dealer for delivery. (Denied by dealer)

f) 02 Mar 11 : Dealer intimates price hike from 01 Mar 11.

g) 03 Mar 11 : Complaint launched with Tata Motors and Vice President Cargo Motors -dealer.

h) 06 Mar 11 : Collection of vehicle by paying extra amount to the dealer.

TRANSACTION :
    Price of Tata Safari EX (Item Code 64696) through CSD Ahmedabad: Rs.755702/-

Details of the bill/invoice: 1. Purchase order No.44455 dated 25 Feb 11 for Tata Safari EX from CSD Ahmedabad.

2. Debit Note No.25/00116/10 dated 11 Mar 11 for price difference due to increase of price from 01 Mar11.

Details of payments made by complainant (cheque number/cash, etc.)

1. Receipt Of DD worth Rs.755702/- favoring Canteen Stores Department Public Fund Account (main) Ahmadabad (bill number and date, item and amount) Receipt No.45894 dated 25 Feb 11.

2. Receipt of Rs.29733/- by Cargo Motors Ltd as price difference(old price to new price) against Debit Note No.25/00116/10 dated 11 Mar 11. Reeipt No.10/10/D004192 dated 11 Mar 11.

3. Clearence by Cheque. No.153973 to Cargo Motors Rs.23000/- (out of which Rs.17900/- was refunded by Cargo Motors) the remaining amount was charged for Local logistics and temporary registration charges. Receipt was not given for the same.

NATURE OF COMPLAINT:

1. Cheating by giving false promises through availability certificate.
    2. Harassment by the opposite party by repeatedly changing the date of delivery.
    3. Delayed delivery of the goods and services for which payment is made.
    4. Charging excess amount in the name of price hike, which was enforced after payment date.

5. Poor quality inspection on delivery (Different colored rear view mirrors on left and right side).

OTHER EVIDENCES OF SUPPORT OF COMPLAINT:
    1. Copy of Availability Certificate from the dealer that promised the concerned vehicle is ready for delivery before price hike.

2. Copies of bills and receipts as evidence.

3. Sales Invoice No.9010085814 dated 24 Feb 11 in the name of Cargo Motors Pvt Ltd Ahmadabad for an amount of Rs.722370.81

4. Copy of e-mails sent to the opposite party to request for rectification of fault and settlement of the grievance.

JURISDICTION:
    As the total amount involved is less than Rupees 20 lakhs, the complaint is being filed with the Hon'ble District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum.

PRAYER:

The complainant therefore prays:-

i) Relief be granted to the complainant by refunding the excess amount charged along with compensation for harassment, embarrassment and mental agony undergone by the complainant and family amounting not less than one lakh rupees from the accused opposite party.

ii) That such orders be passed as the Hon'ble Consumer Forum may deem fit in the circumstances of the case.

Vadodara
    Apr 11 GK Nair
    NAME OF THE COMPLAINANT

Diptesh Guest

Default Fraud and cheating by Idea cellular Gujarat.

I am Diptesh Raval from Sidhpur, Dist:Patan, Gujarat.
    I have Idea mobile no.9624321725 since January 2010.
    This number was activated after I had submitted all documents at Idea cellular.
    Thereafter, they(Idea) collected documents twice from me.
    At 26th April 2011, they bared illegally my SMS and Outgoing services.
    When we ask about this to Idea, they said that "we have burned your documents in fire and you have to submit the documents again"
    We are not ready to fulfil this illegal demand of Idea, and Idea is not ready to start bared services without documents.
    Please help to solve the problem.

Exclamation poor constuction by contractor Mr Babu prajapati Bramani construction BHARUCH

sir ,
    myself Dr kishor Pansuria, 30 harikrushna Society,Bholav,Bharuch, had a contract mrMr Babu prajapati Bramani construction,Santi nagar,bholav,bharuch to construct my plot bearing the same address, now after consruction ,i am facing a very big problem ie water is coming inside from wall during the monsoon,. now builder Mr Babu prajapati refuse to correct this error, Please do needful in the matter. my mobile number is 9428685545

1. FAQ Consumer Court