Thread: Consumer Court Bihar

Umang jee Guest

Thumbs down Aircel

Hello sir,
    mobile no.-9097092555
    on 17-04-2010 i was recharging my aircel prepaid mobile by the topup of rs.25, before recharging my current bal was-2 paise.
    First i dilled 123(which is written on recharge card).
    And i recharged successfully.

But problem is here that i have n't get my balance, then i called Customer care for 4 or 5 times,all of them are telling me that this coupan has been recharge but not on your no. Then i asked how is it possible,
    For your kindly imformation
    my handset is n70 and i have a call recording software and all the process what i have done for recharging thats all have been RECORDED.
    so plz. help me for a F.I.R. ON AIRCEL COMPANY.

Default unwillingly activation of caller tune time to time

My mobile no 9852616867(Aircel no bihar circle)

Hello sir , i am frustrated due to the unwillingly activation of caller tune on my no. It is not first time the company will do this. I have complained to customer care so many time bt they do not respond to verify the problem & still activating the new caller tune each month. each time i deactivated the caller tune as they suggest & again they activate this service within a month.

suggest what can i do against the company.

Ravi Ranjan Kumar

Default Bisleri

I had purchased 2 bottle of Bisleri water of 1 liter each, both the bottles were contaminated, i still have both the bottles sealed. I had mailed about this complain to the state head of Bisleri, but have not received any reply from him, i called the factory manager and he didnt answer my call properly. Kindly let me know what action needs to be taken.
    Mrinal

Angry lg microwave still out of order even after lodging 5 complains from 31-10-10 to 26-11

I have bought one LG microwave model name Mc 7647 ul for Rs.10,600/- (Ten thousand Six Hundred) on 26.July 2010 from Aditya Vision, Khajpura, Raja Bazar (0612-2597539, 9334456085).

The system started giving trouble / error from 30 Oct'10. We have lodged complaint no C10A3111529. One service engineer came on 31st oct but could not rectify the problem.

Since then even after lodging a number of complaints the equipment is still out of order.

The equipment is rusting at so early stage. The door is also getting discolour. The service engineer was also confused about this model of product. Therefore we have requested them to change the model with some trusted one. But nobody is listening.

Please help us in this regard so that our hard earned money do not go waste.

Sincerely Yours,

Md.Nafis Arshad
    303, Anubhav Vihar Apartment,
    Raja Bazar, Patna- 800014

0612-3248188, 9431602471

shashank shalabh Guest

Default tata photon plus olive

I am Shashank Shalabh from Patna , purchased a tata photon plus data card for internet purpous.The retailer had told me varite of schems and told me that it will give me a constant speed of 3.1mbps for downloading ang 1.8mbps for uploading speed. I already told them that I want to buy this data card for downloading purpose so please give me your top service . But when I used that data card the service was very poor.I went to the deler's shop that device is not functioning well but they didn't took any action. Almost my 2500 rupees for data card ,1100 rupees for post paid recharged and 150 rupees for making calls to the deler's shop was invested and almost I made 7 to 10 complaints in photon plus customer department. But on solving the problem the validity of of which I recharged was expired and now the customer deparment was saying that please pay the bill after that use the device if any problem occur again then make a call us for the complain.Then we will listen to you.
    I was really got tensed with the bad service of tata photon so please help me out .

yours faithfully
    shashank shalabh
    C/O,Mr Vinod Kumar (S.E.A),
    Quater no. c-16 phase-2 All India Radio colony chajjubagh
    phone no-9470610516,9835438370

MANISH KUMAR JHA Guest

Angry Wrong sign & wrong infromation in policy no = 00617436

Dear Sir/Mam,

When i gone through of my policy document i found that
    there are two information in policy is totally false.

{1} Sign on EBI is not done by me nor by my wife even
    sign which is on EBI is also not matching with my original
    sign which i have done on policy form..i am quite strange
    that how this policy issued.

{2} In question no 8.4 wrong information has been
    given .My wife is pregnant & this is seven month of
    pregnancy.

further more, information has been also hide
    like fine on next years premium on not submitting premium on
    time & Fund management charge.

So please do the needful on urjent basis.

May 2011

Default complaint for LAVA A10

Sir ,
    i purchased lava a10 cell phone (imei no : 910545500490175 / 910545500490183) about six month ago from raja telecom, shop no 120,ashiana hari niwas ,dak bunglow, patna vide cash memo no 8986. The handset is now in warranty period. I complaint for non charging & call being not received and also number not displayed.the handset was submitted at service center on 6/5/2011 (job no 185) .hitherto twice i visited service center for taking delivery of my mobile but they are telling that it has not been repaired yet .
    Therefore it is requested to yourself that justice shall be done by providing me new handset so that i may continue with my business ..

Thanking you .

patna .

Mob : 9955996995

pk3522 Guest

Thumbs up Illigal Balance Deduction

With great sorrow, I have to say that i am feel cheated by vodafone service.
    I am approx 4-years old user. My no. is - 9534943712. On 12 june, I have recharged my a/c by rupees 30/-. On 13 june my a/c have rs. 30+ positive balance. Suddenly approx 4 o'clock a/c is going to negative balance continuosly. In this period i am not using any types of service. I went immediately vodafone outlet near harniwas complex, parna. The personnel told me to go to vodafone store in fraser road. When the time of entering the store my balance was -144. I had made detail about my problem to Mr. Manish Kumar and got request ID - 73910394.At that point of time a/c was -266 and at 11:30 pm balance was -365. But sir it not be shootout yet all. I had gone to vada store again on 15 june and request the same. Plz either solve my problem or port out my number. Because i can't do any out going call.

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 2011

Default Aircel 3g not working in muzaffarpur

Dear sir/ madam. I get new aircel3g connection on30july2011 once I check in iPhone 3G cannt use any video call chatting I change handset e72 sameproblem is showing poor connectivity I complain next day and I send number of email also to customer care Bihar but no response no body is responsible here to answer customer complain I am also a engineer I know very wel aircell3g is not working properly in muzaffarpur in same handset if I use bsnl is working fine Aircel is cheating to the customer no proper service i want aircell MD & customer service manager email I'd iwill forward email what they are doing

Question Land Dispute

Please let me know if I can seek your help in regard to land dispute. In this concern, I have filed a case in city court but it's too time taking and my opponent is taking the benefit of it and trying to acquire my land as he is powerful and rich. But I have anyhow managed to cease him by the process of court. I think he is waiting for another right time and will encroach my land by any means. So, please do let me know so that I can get in touch with you people.

Waiting for your positive response.

Vikram

Hymanshu Kumar Guest

Thumbs down Complaint against Godrej and boyce ltd.

Dear sir/madam
    Sub:Non-delivery of refrigerator on due date even after advance booking and advance cash payment!
    I ordered a refrigerator through direct sale on 20th of october with advane cash payment to deliver the product on 24th of october on the eve of dhanteras!
    But i dint got the product from the company!!
    Please take action on my issue! I will be thankful to you for this sir/madam!

JATASHANKAR JHA Guest

Default Electricity problems since infinite decades in our

Electricity problems since infinite decades in our village.

This is to bring to your kind notice that there is severe electricity problems we are facing in MIRDAUL Village. Electricity is the basic need for the human to survive.

As of my knowledge, we have-not used government electricity anymore as there is some political issues behind this.

Although, the electrical power are accessed by the people who are just residing 500 mts away from our place. As verbally conversed with our Electricity Board, Forbesh ganj they apologized us to pay Rs. 1.5 Lac to procure and erect New transformer.

Shri Nitesh Government is making the bihar incredible. But still we are living in Aryans style till now. So, Kindly conclude this issue as soon as possible.

Still waiting for your favorable action to survive with The most Needed "Electricity" that is not coming in our end.

Jatashankar jha
    S/o Sri Bhuvneshwer jha
    Vill + post - Mirdaul
    P.S - Narpatganj.
    Dist - Araria.
    Bihar - 854335
    mob - 09502739275

Arrow Airtel Disconnected my mobile no.

Without information, my mobile no.has been disconnected by Airtel Within Two months.Even i fulfilled their terms & condition

Default microteck ups & battery purchaing complain

dear sir/mam maine keshaw automobiles patal babu road near icici bank , se date -03-12-2011 ko microtek 869 va ups and exide it500 battery purchage kiya,,rs-16100 mai,aur jab se laya ho wo kam nahi kar raha hai ups charging nahi le raha hai,,mane use usi waqt shoap mai call kiya koi response nahi mila maine next day call kiya koi response nahi mila again next maine call kiya to response mila ki mera aadmi jaa raha hai aapke yaha,wait karne par bhi koi nahi aaya,,maine bar bar call kiya wahi jabab mila aadmi bhej rahe hai lekin us din koi nahi aaya ,,,next day maine call kiya 2 bar tab jaak 12 baje ek aadmi aaya bola aap ko service centre jana parega,,maine bola aap k yaha se hi galat saman aaya hai aap change karo isko lekin wo bola aapko khud karana hoga,,aakhir sir dukanwala galat saman dene k bad coustember ko itni problem kyou ,,,,plz sir help me ,,sir mai j.l.n.m.c.h bhagalpur mai m.b.b.s 2nd year ka student hoo din bhar class rahta hai sam mai ward mai duty rahta hai ,auruper se exam chal raha hai aakhir maine inverter liya ki sahi se study kar saku,lekin ye to ulta ho gaya mentelly problem de gaya kya benefit mila mughe sir inverter lek... regards raju kumar (j.l.n.m.c.h bhagalpur)madhukarkashyap hostel no 2 near mayaganj hospital contact no 8092901384,9431426782

1. FAQ Consumer Court