Thread: Consumer Court Assam

Sonitpur DF
    03712-957112, 231431

Tinsukia DF
    0374-2331258

Unhappy Insensitivity and poor service quality of ubi titabor branch

Two UBI Titabor branch cheques given by LIC Titabor branch against payment of redemption of two of my LIC policies were deposited in SBI Titabor branch for depositing in my account no. 10176622518. The cheque numbers were 767921 dated 16/07/2010 and 767979 dated 31/07/2010. After depositing in SBI Titabor branch on 31/07/2010, these cheques were sent to UBI Titabor branch on 02/08/2010 for clearance. Even though, it was a local clearance, UBI Titabor branch could not clear these two cheques till 05/08/2010, supposed to get cleared by second day i.e. 03/08/2010. It is purly insensitivity of the bank to the customers by not delivering the proper service as per banking standard.

Question Open cheating.

I went to purchase a toy guiter for my baby from TOPICAL (Mega Super Market) in Thaluria's Novelty, Narengi, Guwahati yesterday i.e. on 27-12-2010 at around 7.30 PM. The toy guiter was so fragile that its string holder broke just while examining it. I repeatedly ask the sales women and man to make me talk to the owner over the phone regarding the matter. But they refused to do so. Rather they compelled me to buy the same piece. I asked for the memo which bears the Sl No 1196. I paid but left the guiter at the shop. Please help me. I think I am cheated. Please book the owner of the shop under the law of the land who sells such sub standard goods (yielding high margin) in a fanciful way. I think so far the owner has been cheating the innocent customers in disguise since a long time ago.
    Yours,
    Mrs Trishnarupa Sarma,
    c/o R Sarma, Umrongso CHC, Umrongso, N.C.Hills, Assam-788931, Mobile No: 9435778082

Default complain against relaince

I am a reliable user of reliance post-paid connection since 01 Feb 2011 and my number is 9508513018 .while taking the connection I opted for the plan of 299 Rs p/m but my plan itself changed to 199 Rs p/m. from the last three months I am getting the increased amount of bill as compared to the usage, when I visited their customer care office at TDA plaza Tinsukia on 27 mar 2011 they told me that they will give me the incremental bill(soft copy) in my email id and they gave me the number of Mr. Manas STO region Tinsukia concerning non delivery of mail to my postal address so I called him and he told me that he will himself solve this matter and try to mail me the bill as well as hard copy but I didn’t get any mail from him or from any other reliance support services. I am continuously calling them on and asking for the bill but may be they don’t want to give me the bill that why they are fooling me around. I am a central government service person and I have wasted my valuable time and money by calling them again and again to the persons concerned and customer care. Now I am hopeless and can’t cope with the reliance about my bill disparity.
    Please seek your kind consideration and help to provide me the compensation and to look into the matter so that other user like me doesn’t face this in future.
    Reliance support

Vishal sharma

arghyakar Guest

Default COMPLAIN AGAINST UNITED iNDIA iNSURANCE/MEDICAL POLICY

SIR,

This is to inform your esteemed office that I 've been deliberately deprived by the concerened Organisation UIIC for not issueing the Card against my Medical Insurance Policy inspite of Repeated request, as a result I am unable to go for any Cashless settlement with the em paneled Hospitals.

Recently I traveled to kolkata for certain Prognisis but cashless settlement could not be done due to non availability of cards.
    I feel this is one kind of cheating with the consumer, so that the easy method of cashless facility can be avoided, although the provision is there.
    for details pls contact and assist me my email id: arghyak14@gmail.com

Major Ranjit Hs Guest

Default Complaint against ticket from Make My Trip

1. On 22 dec 11, my wife Mrs Manju Ranjit and daughter Miss Vandana Menon was to board JET KONNECT 6E943 and INDIGO AIRLINES 9W2403(copy of ticket attached)..The jet konnect flight scheduled at 0750hrs was
    first delayed to 0850. We waited because it was still possible to
    board indigo flight 6E 345.at 0830 further delay of 9W2403 to 0950 hrs
    was announced. We rushed for cancellation of of ticket of 6E345 at
    Indigo airlines counter at gauhati airport.but the system didnt accept
    cancellation and they gave us reference, 'UKKWCS'.also we tried
    enough number of time the MMT customer support helpline,both mobile
    and landline for advice but MMT HELPLINE was always 'busy'. Their telephone lines were faulty. There was
    no internet access at guwahati airport.also the MMT Never visualised
    or forsee this problem nor took any action or assisted its client.
    2. I kindly request you to contact me on 09435386567 as your
    customer support is very difficult to access, and convince me ,how i
    could board flight 6E345 by boarding 2hrs delayed flight 9W2403 and
    how i am not elligible for complete reimbursement of the ticket from
    gauwhati to kochi. Finding no
    Major Ranjit H S

Unhappy Mini City Bus Fare

I regularly travel by Mini City Bus from Dispur to Maligaon. Previously, the fare from Dispur Super Market to Maligaon Chariali(via Athgaon) was Rs. 9.50. After the fare hike, the buses are charging Rs.15 for the same distance. This is about 58% hike in fare whether it is said that the fare has been increased by only 25%. I complained to the bus conductor who was adamant. I tried to call the number of Sodou Asom Motor Paribahan Santha, that was given in the fare list pasted on the bus. But the service to the number was temporarily withdrawn. I earnestly request you to look into the matter so that the passengers are not deprived of justice.

Yours faithfully,
    Angana Barua

Default Fraud officer

two fake officials come to us n give
    harassment these days. they phone
    us everyday. they called
    themselves as govt. officer n
    demand some money sowing useless
    issue. We inform to d police too.
    one of dm called himself as :
    Tara pd. das, employment officer,
    bangaigaon.

P.O. - Borguri
    Dist.: Tinsukia
    PIN - 786126
    Phone: 0374-2331258

I booked a Ubislate7+ with advance payment in March 2012 but still today the supplier (Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.) did not sent me the device. Every month they say that they will be sending the device soon. It is going to be more than one year but Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is not sending me the device.

I booked by internet an Ubislate7+ , booking ID is "PMC1455D5829 on 28/02/12 with Datawind.
    I was informed on internet that “An offer exclusively for you if you decide to make the payment in advance:
    - You can have a prioritized delivery of your Ubislate7+ in April.
    - Free shipping! Normal shipping charges Rs.199/- (For India Only)will
    be waived off!
    If you decide to avail this offer, please mail a Cheque/Demand Draft for
    Rs.2999/-, payable to Datawind Innovations Pvt.Ltd.”
    Accordingly I made the payment by a multicity cheque for Rs.2999/- (cheque no. 362191 of State Bank of India, Tinsukia Br. Dated 15/03/2012,) payable to Datawind the receipt of which was acknowledged by the letter on internet and told me that they are sending the device in 6 wk. time”. But they did not send the device till date.
    I kept on writing letters on internet.
    Then again they informed me that I will get the device by 31 March 2012. But they did not send the device.
    Again on 7 July, 2012 I was informed that I will get the device within 10 to 15 working day. But they did not send the device.
    Again on 7 Aug, 2012 I was informed that I can upgrade the device and will get it in Augast only. I consented for upgrade but the device was not sent to me.
    On 18 Sept 2012 they wrote me, “We sincerely apologize for the delay in the delivery of your order .Due to some unforeseen circumstances the deliveries has been delayed. Your order is already in process, you will surely get your device in September.” But they did not send the device.
    A gain in 1 Nov 2012, they informed that I will get my delivery of ubislate7+ in November but I did not have it.
    Again on 2 Dec 2012, I was informed that there is a special limited time offer – if I confirm my acceptance within 72 hours of receipt of this Email, and then they will guarantee shipment within 10 days of your confirmation. I confirmed it which was acknowledged but did not got the device.
    On 5Dec.2012, they wrote me on internet, “Thank you for your confirmation. We will dispatch your device ubislate7ci within ten days”. But they did not send the device.
    On 10/01/2013 at 12:31PM, I got a phone from phone no.9401776419 when a lady told me that she is talking for Datawind and the device I booked is not possible to be send at my address and also told me that my money could be refunded in that case after deducting Rs.500. They know for Rs.2999 I cannot go for a court case.
    After that also I made repeated request to sent me the device but they simply do not reply and they did not send the device.

Sir under such circumstances I like to draw your attention that these companies are claver in not sending device for Rs.2999 for which approaching court is costly. Sir, I now want to have compensation in terms of money I sent (Rs.2,999) along with postal and other charges of Rs. 250, up to date interest @ 10 % to be calculated again at the time of disbarment, inconvenience I incurred Rs. 10,000 and mental agony Rs.50000 totaling Rs.63,249 + interest on it.

Sir I request your good self to please consider my case and instruct M/s Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Accordingly.

Sincerely yours.

e-mail: khitin9001@gmail.com

S. KHONGSAI Guest

Default Complaint against dispur hospital pvt. Ltd, guwahati

Guwahati DF

I would like bring few words before you for your kind information that,

My brother H Khongsai working in CSD, Missamari (GOI) met road accident in Tezpur on 25th Jan-2013 and was admitted in Dispur Hospital Pvt Ltd., bearing Regd. No.7300/12-13 25th Jan-13, operated on 26th Jan-2013 and subsequently discharged on 05th Feb-2013. As he was working in a Central Govt. Department, we had applied for medical advance after taking approximate estimate for hospitalization from the hospital authority before his discharge.

His department after processing the case sanctioned him a medical advance payable to Dispur Hospital Pvt. Ltd., on 28th Mar-2013. On issuance of the cheque in the name of the hospital, we immediately submit to the hospital authority on 29th Mar-2013. But the hospital authority told us to come during first week of April'2013 since they are busy as it is just before Financial end. However, on visiting the hospital again on 04th April'2013, the hospital authority informed us that since the cheque is signed on 28th March'2013 and FY has ended, they cannot accept the cheque.

The hospital stands for not accepting the cheque was explain to his department, but his department told us that as per their (hospital) estimate advance was sanctioned and changing to a personal name is not allowed by rules. Again, the hospital authority was requested to find ways and means so that the cheque can be deposited as we are facing huge financial hardship because of loan borrow for his treatment. At last they told me to contact their Chartered Accountant by telling that he is the authorized person to settle the case. After repeated request he told me that the hospital bills is inclusive of laboratory charges, doctor charges, surgeon charges, medicine charge.....etc....which are not under the control of hospital and therefore he cannot help. But it is worth to mention here that all bills bears Dispur Hospital address etc.....

However, he asked me to submit all related papers, which was submitted to Manager Administration as directed by him on 02th May-2013. Every day I have visited hospital to inquire the status but they are passing the bucks to each other. Now neither Manager Admin nor CA has look into the matter nor pick up my phone calls.

I wonder how could an ISO certified hospital can do this to their customers???

Yours faithfully

S KHONGSAI
    NEEPCO LTD.,
    RGB ROAD
    GUWAHATI

May 2013

I am feeling betrayed and harassed by the service of Idea Packers and Movers company,Address:- 8749/1, 2nd Floor,Multani Dhanda, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi:- 110055(Contact Person Ravi Baghel - 9953686564,9953596564)
    I have booked for relocating my household items with following details from Sultanpur, New Delhi to Khanapara, Guwahati on 18th Apr, 2013. The details of the bills and other documents are :–
    Money Receipt No. – 154

The delivery date was assured to be within 8 days.

Instead the delivery was done after 21 days on 7th May 2013 after numbers of calls and harrasments and even asking for more money before delivery . And finally i got my items after 21 days with one box missing and no one there to take responsibility of it.
    The item no. 9th is missing in the delivery which consisted of my Sony Home Theatre worth Rs 14500, Airtel HD set top box worth Rs 2500 and Sony LCD TV Remote worth 1500.
    When i called i was asked to go to the insurance company for claim. When i went there i got to know a new shock that the insurance which was done covered Inland Transit Clause B Policy which insures for damage or loss in case there is natural calamity or accident.
    These packers guys are not responding now. So finally with distressed and harassed mental state i am urging the consumer court to help me with possible solution in this case.It is requested to the concerned team to take action and help me in arranging the recovery of my goods.

May 2013

Default Complaint Against Idea Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.

Money Receipt No. – 154

May 2013

Default Complaint Against Idea Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.

• Dear Sir,
      I am feeling betrayed and harassed by the service of Idea Packers and [COLOR=#009900 !important]Movers company,Address:- 8749/1, 2nd Floor,Multani Dhanda, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi:- 110055(Contact Person Ravi Baghel - 9953686564,9953596564)[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#009900 !important]Money
      Receipt No. – 154
      [/COLOR]
      The delivery date was assured to be within 8 days.

Instead the delivery was done after 21 days on 7th May 2013 after [COLOR=#009900 !important]numbers of calls and harrasments and even asking for more money before delivery . And finally i got my items after 21 days with one box missing and no one there to take responsibility of it.[/COLOR]
      The item no. 9th is missing in the delivery which consisted of my Sony Home Theatre worth Rs 14500, Airtel HD set top box worth Rs 2500 and [COLOR=#009900 !important]Sony LCD TV Remote worth 1500.[/COLOR]
      These packers guys are not responding now. So finally with distressed and harassed mental state i am urging the [COLOR=#009900 !important]consumer court to help me with possible solution in this case.It is requested to the concerned team to take action and help me in arranging the recovery of my goods.

[/COLOR]

attikur rehman Guest

Angry My parcel not received after 02 months of booking from railways parcel service

parcelled 01 motorcycle from Allahabad To Guwahati on 16 MASRCH 2013 and today is 29 MAY 2013 which is more than 02 MONTHS from the date of BOOKING, I have many a times gone to the Railway Officials both to ALLAHABAD and GUWAHATI but i am really unhappy that till now they can't even tell me that were is my bike exactly is, so i wish you can help me to locate my bike.
    DETAILS OF PARCEL
    PARCEL BOOKING NO (P.R.R NO)- 2120 314958
    BOOKING DATE- 16 MARCH 2013
    VEHICLE NO- UP 70 BX 0467 (YAMAHA FZ-S)
    BILL LT NO- A-2608993
    destination from ALLAHABAD TO GUWAHATI
    WILL I GET MY BIKE BACK SIR????
    I am tired just need your final help!!!!!!!
    8011519983

Nabajyoti konwar Guest

Lightbulb illegally charging money for unused services by Aircel telecom services

Aircel has been continuously deducting my prepaid account balance bearing no. 9577232292. Whenever i try register a complaint their customer care execitives provide some kind of vague reasons for deducting my amount, they dont even listen to what i am trying to say and hang up the call. Previously many times they have deducted my balance on my previous numbers but this again they have deducted my account balance of rs.80. Kindly help me in getting my money back

1. FAQ Consumer Court