Thread: FIRST APPEAL In Consumer Forum

Default FIRST APPEAL In Consumer Forum

FIRST APPEAL

First Appeal as provided under Section 19 of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 can be filed with the Registry of this Commission on all working days between 10.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. at 7th Floor, 'B' Wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. First Appeal must be supported by an affidavit along with Four copies for the Commission, and One set for each Respondent. Paper books of First Appeal and all the copies should be paginated and duly indexed in the following seriatim:-

First Appeal (FA) – 19

1. Index

2. List of Dates

3. Memo of Parties

4. Appeal with affidavit

5. Stay Application with affidavit, if required

6. Limitation, if any (Within 30 days of receipt of order)

7. Certified copy of order of State Commission

8. Any other documents required

9. Demand Draft (in the name of “The Registrar, NCDRC, New Delhi”)

Note:

1. The documents shall be filed in English language only or translated copy of any other language.

2. If the documents are not filed in order in the format mentioned above the same will be returned to the parties at the counter itself without acknowledgement and will only be registered after removing the defects.

3. After admission hearing, any documents if filed in a case the same has to be served on the other side and be filed with proof of service, well in advance of two days earlier from the date of hearing.

4. Henceforth, the review petition/application for recalling of order will be listed before the bench by way of circulation in chambers.

5. No. of copies to be filed in the Commission 1+3 sets + Number of Opposite Parties. (with File cover)

Thumbs down Cadbury India - SILK - Issue with packaging

I had written to cadbury india also at ilovesilk@cadbury.com . The recent launch of premium range chocolates from cadburys called "Silk" in india has a problem. The printed foil used to wrap the chocolate bar in has transferrable ink on it which would not be edible. I think this is a significant health risk to the customers of cadbury.
    I have not received any response yet in this regard

Aditya.saraogi@gmail.com

Siddhartha singh. Guest

Thumbs down Defective mobile handset

I have purchased a lava company's handset of model A9, it has several probelems .Such as the playlist is not opening,the phone is not switching of properly,contancts backup is not working.And i have told their executive they have added two new softwares but it has stil same problems, i have purchased it one month ago,and now i have submitted that phone in durgapur's care centre, last of all i want my money back or they need to replace my handset by a new one. I want an action immediately.

Angry Faulty Acer Laptop

I have purchased an Acer Laptop 11 October 2009 and i am facing many problems right after a week of purchasing this laptop. i have to visit to service Center almost every next months because it has lot many severe problems

Machine Serial No./ product id: LXPF80X010933161CA2000
    Model No.: Acer Aspire 5738
    Date of Purchase: 11th october 2009
    Place of Purchase: Croma, Aditya mall, Vaishali, Gzd
    Operating System: Window Vista- Home Basic (Pre installed in the system)

problems:
    1. key broken while working
    2. laptop hangs sometimes while working and sometimes works real slow
    3. release extreme heat (cant even put in lap- feel like burning)
    4. battery back up is very low (at the time of purchase approximately 4 hrs of battery backup was told but reduced to 1.30 hr only with normal usage as compared to same product/ model used by other people using excessively, purchsed at the same time, gives backup of 4 - 4.30 hrs)
    4. problems in speakers (specially left speaker doeast work, even though repaired lot many times)
    5. automatically locked up (reason told by service centre people was problem of window vista)
    6. Wifi stoped working and speaker not working even after service (problem created by unexperienced engineers at acer service center)
    7. unable to work on laptop - finally laptop not working (reason told by customer care executive is adaptor not working)
    8. called up service centre at haridwar after trouble shooting it was told that motherboard of the laptop is crashed.
    9. and now after leaving my laptop in service center for a week, when i received my laptop back it doesn't shut down, it show shutting down windows for whole night but does not shut down.
    10. and the latest problem, i am not able to open the window for My computer, it shows opening but doesn't open it for 2-3 hours, i have to restart the laptop number of times to make it work.

Visit to Service Centre during last 10 months:
    1. For key problem: in November 2009
    2. For Automatically Lock up problem: May 2010
    3. For Wifi and speakers not working : 10 June 2010
    4. For motherboard crashed: August 2010
    5. Next visit Due for new problem of shutting down and not my computer window doesn't open

I am really sick and tired of this product. I just wan to get rid off this product. I am facing lot of problem at work and at home because of this. My work get hampers a lot because of this. anybody can imagine the trouble one is facing if he/she have to leave his/her laptop for a week every next month in the service center.
    the product is under warranty now but what after it warranty expires, i have to spend another 40,000 for its service every year i suppose. Moreover, who will pay the amount i have to spend to take this laptop to service center every time and who will compensate the time i have to waste for the due this laptop.

I just want my money back from Acer or want my note book to get replaced completely because it is a default product.
    this this the most worst decision i have taken in my life time i suppose of purchasing an acer Laptop. I have paid Rs. 40,000 to buy this problem at my place.

Default Complaint of theft against first flight couriers

My complaint: HDFC DEBIT CARD STOLEN in transit by courier from NOIDA to VISAKHAPATNAM, cash withdrawn by thief from HDFC ATM at JHANDEWALAN, DELHI.

FIRST FLIGHT COURIERS LTD. ARE THIEVES

SUBJECT: My HDFC DEBIT CARD WAS STOLEN in transit by courier from NOIDA to VISAKHAPATNAM, cash has been withdrawn by thief from HDFC ATM at JHANDEWALAN, DELHI.

An envelope containing HDFC DEBIT CARD was sent by FIRST FLIGHT COURIERS LTD. (address:B-116, Sector-2, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida-201301, U.P.) on 19th SEPTEMBER, 2011.

The courier was sent from SECTOR-25 MARKET, NOIDA to VISAKHAPATNAM.

On 20th SEPTEMBER sms alert received from bank of cash withdrawal from HDFC JHANDEWALAN OFFSITE at 11:05:53 am. Between 10.45am and 11.15 am rupees 60,000 has been stolen via four transactions of 10,000 and one transaction of 20,000 rupees.

The ATM was subsequently blocked by the bank on phone complaint.

The bank has CC TV footage of the thief. The money has not been recovered and the thief has not been caught.

I complained to the company on e-mail but they ignored it. An FIR has been registered.

I want to appeal to consumer court. Can some one please tell me the time limit for filing my complaint. The theft occured on 20 september, 2011.

my e-mail: jayagullu@yahoo.com

unregistered Guest

Default complaint for purchase more than MRP

I was travelleng in rajsthan roadways bus from IIFCO CHOWK to BEHROD. Bus halted on a dhaba I purchased a pachaged drinking water bottle MRP 15 RUPEES and he charged me 20 Rupees. Kindly do the needful and inform me at ankit_narnauliya@yahoo.co.in

Default Complaint against DUKIRKLINE POST OFFICE,PUNE.

delay in speed post delivery
    speed post no.
    EU862074433IN
    PLZ , TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

sanjoy laha Guest

Default An humble Appeal.

One No. UPS purchased by me on dated 15.11.2012 from M/S. Power Solution Centre, Autorized dealer of Excide Batteries, Kamalgazi, P.O. Narendrapur, Kolkata-700103, Telephone No. 8013280114. My demand is "Microtech or any other reputed brand. But the party insisted me for taking Microline through "Buy back scheme" and the cost price is Rs. 4500.00. But the party is not issuing me any cash memo. The warranty card is also written by hand. They will submit only challan mentioning the date. But there is no serial Number.

Several time I am requesting the party for replace the same and any further amount is paid by me. But till date the party is not do the same. Every time they told me that day after tomorrow they will inform us for replacing the same. Therefore, i am requesting to your goodself to take necessary action against M/S. Power Solution Centre.

Yours faihtfully,

Sanjoy Laha.,
    B-7/8, K.C. Avenue, "Monoroma Apartment,
    3rd floor, Flat No. 3/C, Garia , Kolkata-700084,
    Ph. No. 7278539342/9433915099.

surjitmukherjee Guest

Post Redress of grievances against Standard Chartered Bank

I am the holder of Platinum Rewards credit card of your bank (Card No. 4622-7153-5490-3521). The validity is thru. 03/16. My date of birth is 21/11/1959. My mobile number is 9426386904. The agents in your bank have tricked me by false promises to take the Royal Sundaram Policy through this card (Policy No. CEE0039670000100). Since the time of accepting this policy, your bank is sending me two bills every month in the INSTABUY’S ACCOUNT CLASSIC Nos. 9356-5008-0932-9543 and 9356-5008-0617-7390, respectively. Initially, I did make the payments also, however, later; I realized that there is some fraud business going on.
    Later, I requested your bank to cancel my credit card after paying full amount on 16/10/2012, for Rs. 2175/- by cheque No. 000081 (Bank of Baroda). I had stopped using this card for long time before this payment. Despite my repeated request, I am still getting a big sum as bill on this card. Then I had requested to cancel my insurance policy on my complain on 21st January 2013 (No. 201301024933). It was agreed that, I have to pay Rs. 2795.43 only for one year and the policy will be cancelled. Once again after all this exercise, I am getting three bill every month on the above mentioned account numbers with the amount multiplied each time.
    I have got the cancellation letter from Royal Sundaram Dated January 21, 2013, for my policy number CEE0039670000100. The letter mentions a refund of Rs. 579.00 (without any cheque or draft enclosed with the letter). My question is why only refund of Rs. 579.00? The refund must be a far bigger than this amount. On 11 February 2013,
    Lastly, I once again request you to please cancel my Platinum Rewards card along with the INSTABUY’S ACCOUNT CLASSIC Nos. 9356-5008-0932-9543 and 9356-5008-0617-7390. I hope you will take appropriate steps to address the above mentioned issues to satisfy me and also to reverse your unjustified and wrong business, immediately and make arrangements to refund my entire money taken by you in unjustified manner. Please do not give me any chance to approach other higher authorities for justice.
    Hope to get a reply from you very soon.
    With regards

(SURJIT MUKHERJEE)
    surjitmukherjee@rediffmail.com
    A1-102, Anand Vihar Flats
    Near Kailash Dham Society
    New Sama Road
    Vadodara-390009

May 2013

I ORDERED A MOBILE HANDSET(SONY XPERIA Z) ONLINE FROM shopping.indiatimes.com ON 24 APRIL AND WAS PROMISED DELIVERY BY 3 MAY BUT WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WONT BE DELIVERED AND DIDNOT GIVE ME ANY REASONS FOR IT, FOR THIS REASON I HAVE TO TAKE LOT OF LOSS FINANCIALLY AS I HAVE TO BOUGHT IT AT HIGHER PRICE FROM OUTSIDE EVEN AS MY MONEY WAS WITH THEM AND ALSO AS IT WAS A GIFT TO A FRIEND ON HIS MARRIAGE ON 5 MAY I COULD NOT WAIT. SO I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THIS

May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SANDEEP318 View Post
    THERE NO. IS 9024666666 AND EMAIL IS customerservice@indiatimes.co.in

Default Harassment in between the MBBS Entrance Examination

I am Kartik aggarwal from karnal haryana today my sister is having her NEET Exam for the admission in MBBS that is in DAV Public School Sector-3 Kurukshetra. The school authority harass the girl several time because they don't wish her to give the exam.
    Girl is physically and mentally harassed by the school principal and Staff. Please notify me with the details as no one is listening to me.

Whatever happened to my sister can be changed if the CBSE got ready to accept the paper to be held on 18th may 2013 in karnataka so please write this news in the paper.

Kartik Aggarwal

Default Complaint not addressed by Railways.

Dear All,

I have booked ticked from Bhagat ki kothi to Kathgodam in Ranikheat express(Train Number : 15013,Coach No : H1,Berth / Seat No : 11 and 12) for 8th of April 2013. They borded from @@@@hinagar (Jaipur) as I given the Boarding point. I helped him to board the train at station and checked with on board TTE for same for confermed ticked. As per My in law the don't had issue till the reached Delhi Station at 9.00pm. A TTE came and asked him to show the ticket. they have shown Ticket SMS (Which I have f/w to his number and his ID). My In laws are quit old therefore I have booked ticket in first AC (they will have conferable jouerny). But At delhi station they were manhandled by TTE and he was very rude. My Father in law told hime he is rtd. Gazitated officer from UK govertment. Even he not let them sit conferable.

I have raised two complaint for Same in Railways. Complaint Reference Number : W/NR/DLI/000017461 and Complaint Reference Number : W/NR/DLI/000018201. As per status it has been addressed, But I am not able to see any action been taken.

I'w like to know what action been taken and how they have trated first class pessager and Sr. Citizen of India( Which they claim best service been provided by Railways).

I in laws were in shocked and not felt comfertable for next one week and fallown sick . They are harssed by them. yet any action taken. if yes it s not viisbale to me

On , Mar 11, 2013, I have registered in MakeMyTrip.com website to become an agent and transferred Rs. 10,000 to their account. After that they replied that they have stopped new registration. Since the day I'm sending many email to refund the money. Till date I didnt get the money and they are not responding their email.

Very much frustrated due this. Borrowed this money for Interest. Could you please me the procedure to file complaint again them to get my money?

Dillibabu J.

Unhappy complaint against citi bank

Hi all
    I have account with citi bank for last few months,it is a salary account.At first when i was opening the account i also signed in for suvidha account in which they were suppose to deduct 2000,every month,but the very first month i initiated the request to stop any deducation for insurance without my authorization,but they deducted the amount for 2 continuous months(4000/-),i also wrote the application for refund and account cancellation to the insurance operations,chennai,but still got no response.i have been calling the bank for last 15 days now,but still have not got any positive response.now i want to take an action against the bank for their irresponsible and ignorant behaviour.Its been harassment for along time now.
    my account details are as follows-
    name-Smriti Khanna