+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtel Broadband Complaint

Unregistered Guest

Angry Airtel Broadband Complaint

I applied for airtel broadband connection with modem, on 6th January, 2009 and commited that i'll get the connection within 02 working days. I didn't get my broadband connection till now. When i asked the person who has came to my house, he told me everyday that today connection is given. Now, I am waiting for connection for past one week. And Each time i call to people, they told me that i'll get the same within 1-2 days which never happens. My brother is taking leave from his college because of waiting but no-one is coming for connection. Who will compensate me brother's studies????

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards,
    Vinay chugh
    Airtel Customer Service Team

rahumansha Guest

Angry Airtel broad band complaint in chenai

Dear sir,

I have applied for broadband internet connection with landline and modem for one week before in chennai Region. I have paid Rs. 525 to )the executive (500 + photo developement charge(25)). He filled some forms and retuned back the copy to me, and finally he said it would take 4-5 working for the installation.
    applied date : Jan-29"2010

now date is almost 7 working days, but i didnt get anything from Airtel, and i called the executive (cheating fellow), but he is not giving any response answer and even not attending my call.
    what is non-sense think happening in the airtel broadband connection. who is the executive came and met me, Is he really Airtel executive or a cheater or terrorist , how can i take this non-sense activities,. what is the purpose for the pull-shit form which he has given as acknowledgment copy.

i needed the reasonable response within 2 days, otherwise i will take a serious action against this Airtel Activities.
    i dont leave this matter without serious. i will go to the consumer court,
    And i am already an Airtel Customer using Airtel postpaid connection. as a Airtel customer getting this worst response, then how come the new customer will come and approach to Airtel.

Please open your eyes to read this, and reply me.

Default Billing problem not resolved; Internet disconnected

Hi,

I had a billing problem with Airtel Broadband since the last few days. This was supposed to have been resolved months back but somehow I got a call that I owe Rs. 500/- even though all my monthly bills have been paid on time for the last 3 years.

I sent a mail on Friday (Apr 9th), no reply and as of today (Apr 12th), my internet is disconnected and the cust serv rep tells me they cannot do anything unless I cough up the Rs. 500/-.

I am including the mail I had sent on Friday, Apr 9th.

Hope someone can help me. I am without internet at home now.

Col Devesh Goel,
    Noida

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:52 PM
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Internet bill
    To: Care NCR <>

Hello,

I have been having extremely difficult time with your representatives calling me and harassing me. I am sending this request to the NCR customer care. Please resolve this ASAP, otherwise a formal complaint will be made to the head office regarding the attitude.

Please refer to the email trail in this mail. I was charged Rs. 200/- for a bounced check in July 2009. This was a mistake with the bank which was corrected. I asked for a refund of the Rs. 200/- which was promised to me (refer one of the included mails). I was told to pay the due amount except Rs. 200.

Since then, I haven't seen the refund of Rs. 200 on the subsequent bills. Instead, every month, there was an extra late fees Rs. 50/- or Rs. 75/- that got added to the bill even though the bill was paid on time - because the Rs. 200/- was balance and you didn't issue the proper refund. The bill has been paid everytime before the due date every month so the 'late charges' do not make any sense.

As of now, the extra outstanding balance is about Rs. 600/- (The original Rs. 200/- plus all the atrocious 'late' charges).

On top of all this, there are some Airtel reps (who can barely speak English) call me and threaten to cut off the internet if the 'outstanding balance' is not paid.

This is my last resort to sort this out. The next would be a complaint to the Airtel top brass and/or a possible action against harassment and waste of my time. The attached mails act as proof that after promising to reverse the Rs. 200/ charge, there has been no reason for Airtel to pile on to my late charges.
    - Hide quoted text -

I would not prefer to talk to anyone anymore about this and make sure it's sorted out immediately and the next bill is made out of exactly Rs. 799/- plus taxes and no previous balance. But if there's a compelling need of a manager to talk to me, I can be reached at ...

Colonel Devesh Goel,
    Noida

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Care NCR <> wrote:
    Dear Mr. Goel,

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your below mail, we would like to inform that an
    adjustment of Rs. 50 /- has been credited against your Airtel fixed-line
    01204335077. The adjustment shall reflect in your forthcoming invoice.

Current amount payable after adjustments is Rs. 1196/-.

We earnestly hope that the resolution provided is up to your satisfaction.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to
    thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a very warm and
    fruitful association with you.

In case you require any further assistance, please

 Call us at 121 from Airtel Fixedline or Dial 0120 4444121 from other
    numbers
     Fax us at 0120 4313579

Note: Please mention your Airtel Fixed-line number along with STD Code,
    e.g. 0114XXXXXX in the subject of the email whenever you write to us for a
    quicker response. Do not include any space or special character between the
    digits.

Warm Regards,
    Gurpreet Singh
    Customer Care

(Embedded image moved to file: pic19481.jpg)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>
    Mail received from Devesh Goel

Dear Sir
    As promised by u in your last mail, I was waiting for the next bill
    and to my no surprise the credit promised by u was not given.
    Rather again same error. Late fee has been added in payment amont even
    for due date .
    Dear Sir , I am tired sorting out these bill problems. Two requests.
    One, Pl write off difference between last billed amount and
    last paid amount. Second , pl change staff who is handling my billing.
    Thanks
    Col Devesh Goel

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Care NCR wrote:
    Dear Col. Goel,

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your below mail regarding adjustment of late payment
    charges for your Airtel number 01204335077, we would like to inform that
    the charges levied towards late payment in your invoice dated 18th August
    2009 have been reversed.The credit for the same shall reflect in your
    subsequent invoice.

Current amount payable after adjustments is Rs. 250/-.

Further, for ease of accessing your Fixedline Bills and Making Payments we
    have launched following services:

• SMS MCHEK to 121 or 543219 from your Airtel Mobile and register your
    Debit / Credit card for Fixedline Payments through Mobile

• Subscribe to ECS/SI facility for uninterrupted services and avail
    discount of 2% or Rs.250/- which ever is less on your fixed line bill.

• Visit at "" and Register your fixedline details under
    "My Account" for Online Bill View and Making Payments

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to
    thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a very warm and
    fruitful association with you.

In case you require any further assistance, please

 Call us at 121 from Airtel Fixedline or Dial 0120 4444121 from other
    numbers
     E-mail us at [email]
     Fax us at 0120 4313579

Note: Please mention your Airtel Fixed-line number along with STD Code,
    e.g. 0114XXXXXX in the subject of the email whenever you write to us for a
    quicker response. Do not include any space or special character between the
    digits.

Warm Regards,
    Sinumon
    Customer Care

(Embedded image moved to file: pic20323.jpg)

Mail received from Devesh Goel
    kindly ref your bill no 496610239 dated 18Aug 09
    The bill's due date is 07 Sept which is after 2 weeks but late fee 50/-
    has
    already been added .However actual amount of bill for the month has
    been paid on 24 aug 09. Kindly instruct your billing staff to make bills
    correctly.
    Col Devesh Goel

Unregistered Guest

Default Internet connection not shifted since 14 days!!!!

Dear Sir,
    My airtel connection has to be shifted from indrapuram, ghaziabad to sec 54 ,gurgaon. I had called the customer care for it on April 1st and the ref no. is 327426.
    I was told that it would be done within 2-3 days.So far it has not been done.
    Tired of the false assurances given by customer care, a complaint was launched ref no.31497032.
    I was told that this would be done on high priority and by all means connection will be shifted by 12/13th April.
    He did not mention the year though and i want to know if its next year ??
    Inspite of escalating the issue to the supervisor and to the floor manager, no action has been taken except that a maximum time limit is told to me which expires every time.
    I want to know how long should the consumer take leaves from his work and wait for the airtel person to arrive at home and do the needful for the connection.
    Please shift the connection at the earliest.I trust you would be in a position to implement the connection transfer and not give sweet and false assurances as everyone else.

Thumbs down name is differed refund from Airtel

I applied for airtel broadband connection with modem, on 28th co dec 2009 and commited that i'll get the connection within 02 working days. I didn't get my broadband connection till now. When i asked the person who has came to my house, he told me everyday that today connection is given. Now, I am waiting for connection for past one week. And finally telling network not covering your area, so i asked for refund money,but amount was given to me by cheque but it is different name, when i ask airtel costumer care they told to go Ariel office , they telling name was register in some name . i asked give cheque in my name but they telling impossible .

help

my app no 965584
    con no 9381048215
    chennai

Unregistered Guest

Default New AirTel Broadband connection malfuntioning

Dear Sir

I was having a BSNL broadband connection for my home usage. Someone suggected to get an Airtel broadband connection which he suggested would be faster and better than BSNL. Therefore I went for the same and issued a cheque on 23rd April 10 for Rs 1800 as an advance for three month rental.

I am a professional and working as a consultant to a British company. Without internet I can not work and thus I am loosing heavily and which is effecting my credibility.

The Airtel internet connection was released (Lofin ID 05224107126_dsl) on 30th April 2010 . I had my BSNL broadband disconnected on 6th May 10 and from that day my nightmare started. The performance of the connection is very poor, intermittent. Every now and then I am getting the page which shows that the ADSL is down. When it is running, the Signal to Noise ratio remains below 6-7 (downstream) and 8-9 (upstream). Similarly Line Attenuation remains between 30 to 24.

I have Netgear and Huawai wireless router-modems which, I have been told, would not work because of the above problems. Therefore whenever Airtel internet works I have to connect my laptop to the Beetel modem (110TC1) with the help of LAN cable.

I have made several complaints about my Airtel. I had also called call centre and got registered my complaint (Reference no 32554802 dated 11th May 10). I am continuously contacting every body who had released the connection. However when my problem was not taken up seriously I contacted Mr. Anural Lamba of AirTel on 15th May. He suggested to contact Mr Shahzad Jami (97943-84062) who finally said that he would look into the matter and my problem would be solved. In the evening the engineer came to my house and the internet was made functional again. However the S/N ratio is still below par which was shown to Sri Laxman and Sri Ajay Sing who have visited my house.

Today in the morning the net was again not working and I got the same page (ADSL down). At the time of writing this (16th May 2010 1:50 pm), the SN ratio is 12 and 12. Line attenuation is 32.0 and 24.5.

I request Airtel authorities to look into the matter immediately and else the connection may be disconnected permanently and my entire money be refunded.

S.K.Bose

Unregistered Guest

Angry Issue with new airtell broadband connection

I have applied for new connection on 4th may 2010 and the salesman told me that you will get the connection with in 3 days, but even after 2 weeks i didn't get the connection. Now they are complaining about the feasiblity in that area. When i asked to refund my 1500Rs they just give time for 1 day or 2 days everytime. Please suggest me what to do?

Thanks
    Anil Kumar
    Form No - 2225174
    Sec-52, Noida

Ashish Mavi Guest

Default Airtel broadband connection Shifting

Hello Sir,

This is regarding the trouble i faced due to irresponsibility and carelessness shown by the airtel. I applied for the airtel connection when i was in Indrapuram ( Gaziabad), after lots of requests and waiting i got the connection after 1 month. As i got the connection, i started working on my call center ( It was preplanned to open the call center). Luckily i got the client and vendor soon. I paid 40 thousand bucks to the person who was providing me the process and training. As work was under progress I shifted to Noida for the official reason. As i shifted the bad days started. I completed all the process needed for call center, and requested airtel to shift my connection to noida. I did this 1 and a half month ago my connected has not been shifted yet. First off all they said it will take 2-3 days, then 9 working days..and now they say the area is chocked and they cannot provide me the services anymore.
    What should I do now, I have spent more than 50 thousand rupees and there is no way to get them back. I have listened from my client thousand of time... from my parents and many more.
    Can anyone please help me regarding the same.

Thanks
    Ashish Mavi

Default Airtel DSL disconnecttion - A big Harassment - Landline No.124-4009616

I had taken a DSL connection in the year 2008. I decided to discontinue it not because I was unhappy but I was not using it any longer. So I started calling the customer care in november 2009.
    After talking to few people in the customer care, I was assured that the services would be discontinued w.e.f. 3rd Dec, 2009 and I was asked to clear my outstanding till that date. I paid the bill but Airtel people did not keep their words.
    When no one turned up to pick the instrument, I called the customer care again and got to know that my connection was again made active. No one knew the reason for this. I was yet another time assured that it would be disconnected. But to our fate the connection was never disconnected and we kept receiving the bills. By this time we had spoken to so many people in customer care.

Finally, when we did not know what to do, we wrote a complaint on consumer forum. In two days time, I received a call from the National Escalation team and someone by the name Tarun spoke to me. He said that the outstanding amount against my phone no. 124-4009616 has been reversed and I do not have to pay anything. he also mentioned that I have to submit the instrument at the nearest airtel outlet where I would get a no due certificate and that I can reach out to him in case of any trouble.

I surrendered the instrument but the outlet did not issue me a no due letter. So I tried calling Tarun (97178 94317) from the National Escalation team. To my fate again, the phone number was invalid. I was surprised as that was a mobile number.

I have also received a legal notice from airtel saying that I owe Rs. 791. But when I surrendered the instrument, I was told that I do not owe anything to Airtel. Also, I have not used the internet services from December 2009.

In the legal letter that I received from Airtel, there was a number mentioned. I called the mentioned number and got to know that it was of Ramesh. He assured me that he would call me tomorrow but he did not and his team member called me. She asked to clear the outstanding amount. I am now confused and regret as to why did I choose airtel at the first place. I am harassed time and again. I receive calls from the collection department when I am in the middle of an important meeting and the person bully me( I think thats the right word to use).

I AM DISGUSTED as I feel that I have been cheated.

The REFERENCE NUMBER FOR THE LEGAL LETTER THAT I HAVE GOT YESTERDAY IS 14374815.

All the people in the customer care are BIG LIARS and cheater.

Please help me to get rid of this connection and this outstanding amount as I have not used the services.

I have two airtel mobile number that I will get cancelled after this instance.

Only if Airtel promise to compensate for all the harassment that I have undergone, I will return to Airtel. I understand that AIRTEL has a large customer base. But I think having large number of customers does not mean that AIRTEL would treat its customers like a piece of shit.

Unregistered Guest

Default Airtel Broadband Disconnection- A big Harassment - Landline No. 0120 4204263

I have requested for disconnecting my broadband we were moving onsite. We first time requested in Feb 2010.

The process & whole thing was extreme disappointing.

Despite our regular requests for disconnection of landline number 01204204263 there was no response. We called up Customer Care many times, told them that it was urgent to get this disconnected as we are moving onsite permanently by March end, Noone came to take the equipment.

We have raised many tickets out of which two are:
    Req ID : 12654002 --> Date : 15th March 2010
    Req id number 30637252 --> Date : 18th March 2010

We have also visited Airtel office submitted written application for discontinuation.

Everytime we mentioned do it on priority basis. But No Reply from Airtel !!!

Details of connection are:
    Airtel number : 01204204263
    Account Number @: 14163528

This is to inform that we have lodged a request to disconnect broadband connection (AIRTEL NUMBER 01204204263 , Account Number @: 14163528) several times. First time we requested in February 2010. After that we have called several times, even submitted written application at Airtel outlet two times (I have copies of applications with me). Still my connection is active and i can see outstanding amount corresponding to it.

Can Airtel team give me updates on below request ID. Let me know what is the status of them:

1. 130135435
    2. 129803347
    3. 31156496
    4. 12654002
    5. 30637252

Still i can see an outstanding amount corresponding to my account which is increasing every passing month.
    I don't know what can a customer do to get his/her connection discontinued . Everytime i called Airtel i mentioned that make it on high priority. But till now nothing has been done.

I e -mailed them and yesterday i got another request number 1064865. Every time i'm getting new request numbers but still my outstanding bill is increasing.

Please assist me why should i pay when i'm not using the services and when i already ensured that it should be discontinued. If Airtel authorities are delaying the process why am i made victim?
    I have submitted written applications. I have requested via calls. I did everything from my part. Its now 4 months since i first time requested them to disconnect.

Unregistered Guest

Default Problem with airtel broadband connection with modem

I applied for airtel broadband connection with modem, on 5th Jun, 2010 and commited that i'll get the connection within 02 working days. I didn't get my broadband connection till now. When i asked the person who has came to my house, he told me everyday that today connection is given. Now, I am waiting for connection for past one week. And Each time i call to people, they told me that i'll get the same within 1-2 days which never happens.

Unregistered Guest

Default phone not working

our airtel broadband internet is working but phone not working last one week. please rectify that at the earliest

Rahul99 Guest

Default Complaint for a Airtel Broadband Connection

Respected Sir,

I have been working with a BPO call center for a quite long time. I decided to dial the process from my home through skype, for that one need an broadband connection for sure. I bought a new computer and was looking for a good broadband service provider. As a number of friends of mine are using the Airtel broadband service, which I heard a lot about the quick services and the good Internet speed. A few of my friends also told me about the same for BSNL broadband services as well. But as I was so impressed with Airtel services so I decided to go with Airtel instead of BSNL. One of your executive named Sandeep visited my home on 08th July 2010 (Thursday) and explained some various broadband plans depends on the speed and the rental. I agreed to a broadband plan (1 mbps speed) which comes at a monthly rental of Rs. 1099. I paid him Rs. 500 for the installation charges and the reciept number is 1144513 dated 08/07/2010. Sandeep gave me the phone number of Mr. Sajesh Yadav who is his Manager. I called Mr. Yadav on the same day and requested to activated the broadband services as soon as possible because I wanted to dial a process throught skype for my office. As my friends who are already using Airtel told me that you guys can activate it within 24 hours. Meanwhile I investigated about BSNL Broadband as well. They are offering 2 mbps speed plan in just Rs. 749 per month. On 09th of July (Friday), One of your executive visited my home and said “I don’t think we will be able to give our services as we have our Airtel point too far away from your house”. Then I called Sandeep, he said “I don’t know anything about it as I am on leave today”. Then I called Mr. Yadav for about 5 times, he didn’t asnwered the call. I felt like totally ripped up. I waited for the next day, finally It was 10/07/2010 (Saturday), I called Mr. Yadav to confirm whether they can give me the serives or not so I can just go ahead and can get the services from BSNL or from Tata Photon Plus. He told me that” Sandeep said we have our Airtel point about 40-45 mtrs from your house, but guy who visited the point have written here that the point is 100 mtrs from your house”. I asked him for a solution and he told me that I will let you know about it whether we can give you the services or not. Now the Sunday have passed and its Monday today which is 12th of July 2010, I called Mr. Yadav before writing this E-mail, but I am getting the same reply all the time that he will let me know whether you guys can give the services or not. But here I would like to ask u “WHEN”?????

I decided to go ahead with Airtel instead of BSNL is just because of the quick service even when BSNL are offering me less monthly rental plan from yours plus double the speed of yours. Now I am thinking that I made a big mistake by choosing you guys. Moreover I am not going to entertain Mr. Yadav or Sandeep or anyone from your company anymore over the phone. If u guys would be able to give me the services I will be hoping for a revert call or an E-mail. I am going to a computer cyber café everyday to dial for my process when I have already paid to a company called Airtel. I think everybody should know that you don’t have that same quality anymore which you had few years before. I will be putting it up over the Internet about the my very poor experience with you people and I will be suggesting my friends who are already using Airtel to convert their broadbands into BSNL or some other. Now what I want you to do is, just make it very clear that I can get the services or not.

Thanking you,

Rahul Kapoor

Mob; 09711803676, 09540361187, 09911153439

Dear Janarthanan ,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Regards,
    Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Customer Service Team

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast