Thread: Fraud by shri resort" a unit of Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Pvt,

Red face Fraud by shri resort" a unit of Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Pvt,

Sir / Madam,
    I am a investor of company "shri resort" a unit of Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Pvt, as per promised by authorities of Delhi office, They provide us a agreement and monthly and annual cheques against one time investment and we have to put these cheques on 10th of every month in over banks. Till October'09 all went fine but in Novmber'09 they have bounced aprox. 70% cheques due to funds not sufficient, as per them they have some problem with that (lajpat nagar branch of Axis bank) so they will do the direct money transfer, for that we have to submitted over original cheques and photocopy of that agreement, we had submitted it but on 10 Dec'09 we haven't received any money in over bank accounts and the other branch (Statements house, CP) cheques also bounced due to stop payments and offices are closed by afternoon today(10th Decí09), as per them they will transfer money by Monday (14th nov'09). can any one suggest what will I do, I am in very big trouble. the office address of Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Pvt is "514,5th Flr, naurang House,21, Kasturba @@@@hi Mg,, Cp, Delhi-110001" Phone : 011-43592940.

puneetjain@live.com

Default If offices start working then only they will pay else talmatol like city limouzines

Let hope for the best. Shree Om sai nath car on rent Ltd Company should furnish details of client to whom they have transferred money through ECS till 14 Dec09. ECS is lengthy process but company is working since last 20 days and will surely able to release monthly income to its client/vehicle owner. A client should be able to see the money tranferred by entering account number or name to avoid rush at the offices. It is not big programme. Company has only link to data base i.e. List of money transferred on their website. Company should also publish notice through news paper regarding opening of office to continue have faith in company.

Smile Nothin to Panic

I Mansoon Raj has been an Investor in Shree om sai nath car on rent limited and have invested more than 100 cases in their various schemes including resorts etc. I am very much satisfied with the services and timely clearance of the cheques.

As there was some problem they have faced with Axis bank, Lajpat Nagar branch they have placed a Notice in TOI & have requested for submission of cheques and transfer the cheques deposit to an Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) through the NEFT (National Electronic fund Transfer) of RBI.

This transfer of service to ECS takes a meticulous planning and execution of the same. As Shree om sai nath car on rent limited has scheme holders in Lakhs and each and every scheme, cheques, security agreement, holders bank details including IFSC code and account number has to be thoroughly checked and verified and then entered in the banking system to be transfered to the beneficiary account the same can not be completed in a days or two days time; it might take 10 to 20-25 days.

I have given calls to all their offices and have visited personally to Delhi Narang House and Vikaspuri office I have found the staff more then willing to help. All other offices outside delhi have also been courteous and explanatory to my grievances and are ready to go out of the way to work.

As it is an humongous task and they are doing their best. I sincerely request all there to cooperate and wait for the money to get transfer. I also solicit for further investments in the appropriate schemes of Shree om sai nath car on rent limited. Payment is not a problem in Shree om sai nath car on rent limited, But because of some wrong apprehension we should not destitute ourselves of the benefits we would drive out of the future investments and make the company stronger and fruitfull to everybody.

I also request if you are concerned kindly circulate this message to as many as possible so no ill will person can create mountain out of the mole and jeopardies the future of true and honest investors.

Dec 2009

Red face cheques bounced of "Shri Resort" a unit of Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Pvt,

Can any one suggest what can I do in these situation, I am in very big trouble.....

Unhappy Shri Om Sai Nath

Sir / Madam,

puneetjain@live.com
    forgot my dear it is totally fraud done by them.. i also invest more than 5 case..
    Ajay Sharma -Burari

Hi Friend,

I just read your complaint in Consumer court website. I am also a investor of Shree Om Sai Nath Car on Rent Ltd. Not only me but brother and friends too.
    As i know they have really faced the problems from concerned Bank located at Lajpat Nagar and asked every investors to submit documents for ECS Facility.
    If they have told to wait till 14th then we should believe on them. There are lakhs of customer of Shree Om Sai Nath. We should not create any problem for them right now and try to assist them.

Believe me i am not against you and I am also like you.

Ajay Sinha

Smile Things are moving we should not create problem

I have spoken to their offices in Banglore, Pune, Nagpur and persons in Delhi office they have told to be patient and every thing would be taken care. There are many investors still coming to them to submit their papers which is slowing their process.

If we create problem among us and try to instigate others it is only going to be worse and bad for everybody. Otherwise also nothing can be done now; wait for the ECS to start working.

They could have vanished without a trace but it is not so and gradually everything will get sorted out and will be smooth for all of us.

MANSOON RAJ

Default D'nt copy and paste complaint. Director immdtly intimate starting dt of ECS

Mr ..Please do not copy and paste the complaint time and again. If we will not support the company how will they start the payment process. We should hope for the best. Simultaneously, Director of the Company should also take respopnsibility and issue notice through website media by which date they are going to start payment. Official intervention on the net/media by company director will clear the integrity of the company and arise faith to run the bussiness. Delay in replying the query of the customer by the company will go in negative. I suggest that Mr Roopes Verma, the Director of the comapny himself to intimate the exact date of payment to satisfy the clients as he had clarified in the case of Mr Bansal. claient have invested their hard earn money in return of big but losing hope in present scenario.

Post Bouncing of Cheques of Sri Om Sai Nath

We should not create panic. We are getting the news that they have some problem with their banker so they are changing the payment system to ECS. We should adopt wait and watch policy for some days and try to get dialogue with Company Management.

Kaushal Kumar Agrawal
    Lucknow

Parveen Guest

Question Lets hope for the best

Today after 2 days of office closed in Delhi, I spoke to another office in Mumbai(Kalyan). He told me that some person entered the office and misbehaved with the Branch Manager and had some fight within the office. So she asked to close the office till Monday. All the other offices are open till today i.e. on 12.12.2009. Lets hope for the best and get our fingers crossed. As i have lost a lot of money in City Limouzines and can't bear any other loss.

Parveen Gahlot

Unhappy Have Patience, Give them time to overcome !!

Hi All,

I am also investor of their Resort plan. I & one of my friend have spoken to Rupesh Verma (MD) regarding this. He has committed us to wait till Wednesday. He has also assured that your money will be safe don't worry about that. If in worst case company is not able to continue it's commitment, then they will return your amount which is recoverable (out of your principal) as on DEC-09. So, i think we should wait and cooperate them in bad time. Jaipur's office is closed due to some voilence threat (which a little bit happend on thrusday over there), but staff is properly responding over the phone.

So, guys just wait & watch, let's hope for something good!!

Shyam

Smile Everything is fine we should not delay things

I have spoken to Roopesh Verma and he is taking all steps to open the offices and execute ECS facilities.

As per Rupesh Verma,

Things have got delayed due to some disturbances happened in few offices; as the verification and authentication is to be done by staff based on the data available, the opening of the offices are essential and female staff members or for that matter every staff member should be given the opportunity to work and help the patrons who have faith in Shree Om Sai Nath Car on Rent Ltd. The amount due to each and everybody will definitely be paid. A notice has also been issued in Panjab Kesri.

Even while submitting the documents for ECS facilities we were told that the transfer will take place by 20 December which is any way not a far date.

I myself is looking forward to invest 10 more cases in their scheme.

Mansoon Raj

Default fraudy omsai nath

bhai sahab ji dhyan do om sai nath co fraud hai inhone jaan bhujhkar logo se ecs ke naam per cheque le liye hai taki kisis ke pass cheque he nahi honge to case kaise karega koi ya bank mai jama hi nai kra payega to bounce kaise hoga mai mohinder gupta mansrover park shadhara ka niwasi hu maine apni gadi mehnat ki kamai se 35 gadiya kariyi hai or apne rishtaydaro ko bhi phasaya hai is co mai ab woh sab mujhe pakedenge mujhe kaun bacahyega maine to co. ke cahkkar mai loan bhi utha liya ab to mujhe suscide karna padega agar co bhag gayi to

Default Aajayengae sab ke paisae

Is ke siva koi chara nahi hai Is business sae vo lakho aur kama saktay hai band karney se unko bhi nukshan hai aur jail ka darr bhi ECS karnae may unko aur ham sab ko fayda hai thoda intzar aur kar lay Office to khul gaya hai jaldi hi sab ka kam ho jayega. Aajayengae sab ke paisae

Default PRESS CONFERENCE ON 16th DECEMBER

Shree om sai nath car on rent limited is organising a press conference on 16 December 2009 at Press club of India near Railway bhawan near cannaught place, New Delhi at 2 pm all are called upon to attend and as said ECS will start by 20 december 2009.

Lets get answers to our question...

Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:51 PM