Thread: CIBIL Defaulter

Kandarp Vyasa Guest

Lightbulb CIBIL Defaulter

Click image for larger version.

Name:	cibil.jpg
Views:	1757
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	5312Dear Sir,

I was holding an ICICI Bank Credit Card, wherein I indulged into a query and a problem of a transaction cancelled but not credited to my card account. after series of communications and informing the same to Mr. K. V. kamath the issue was resolved and wa issued a mail of no dues.

However in the mean time the bank officials ahve notified CIBIL but after the resolution they have never cared to inform the CIBIL regarding the resolution and hence still my name is reflecting in CIBIL as defaulter.

Kandarp Vyasa (Mobile 09324112018)

Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Kandarp Vyasa View Post

Kandarp Vyasa (Mobile 09324112018)
    Dear Kandarp,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Himanshu Trivedi Guest

Angry Remove name from Cbil default list.

I HIMANSHU TRIVEDI,
    I was holding an ICICI Bank Credit Card, wherein I indulged into a query and a problem of a transaction cancelled but not credited to my card account. no dues.

Please suggest how to panelize the banks who are sleeping over the resolved cases and does not care to instruct CIBIL to remove the beneficiaries name from defaulter's list. other bank loans n credit cards are refuse for the same reason.
    Detail of my account as follows,
    ICICI BANK A\C 038801504059.
    CC NUMBER. (ICICI BANK) 4076512154509017 & ADON CARD NO. 4076512154509009.
    SETTLEMENT RECEIPT NO. C05085887588.
    SETTLEMENT AMOUNT. 16000.00
    SETLEMENT DATE. 21/06/08. BANK NAME : RUPEE CO OP BANK. BRANCH : THANA. CHQ NO.251319.

Ple kindly advice me how remove name from Defalut name in Cbill.

KIndliy help me.

HIMANSHU TRIVEDI. (MOB. 09820045735)

Kallol Kumar Parida Guest

Default Removal of name from CIBIL

Hello Sir,
    My name is Kallol Kumar Parida and I was holding Deutsche Bank Credit Card No. 5268 6101 9342 4001 . I was on abroad for official tour for 2-3 months so I was not able to pay the Credit Card Minimum amount. One day I got a call from DB Bank Collection Agent and he force me to close the card by paying some amount. As I being forced by them I did it in three installments. Recently I had applied for Personal Loan and it get cancelled due to my name is reflecting on CIBIL.

All this nonsense was done by this DB Bank Collection agents without my awareness.

Please take care of my issue and help me to remove my name from CIBIL.

Kallol Kumar Parida
    Cell No. 9901511646

Question Loans getting rejected

HTML Code:

I have settled my credit cards, however, my loans are getting rejected stating that I have dues on my credit card.

Can you please advice what is that I should do?

Romit

Acoount status of 025301537539 in December 2007, i found that arround
    43000 rs got deducted from my account. I mailed regarding this to ICICI
    bank from my ICICI Bank Mail facility and after that i got response
    that they deducted the outstanding ammount of my credit card from my
    account. Then i asked them to discontinue my Card permanently .I never went for any Settlement of this card nor anything pending on this card and i have confirmed this with the ICICI Customer Care.
    I am still holding same Salary account from last 2.5 yrs with ICICI Bank in Noida and recently i thought of buying a Car and i applied for the same in ICICI Bank. But for my shock they rejected my application and gave me explanation that my name is is their defaulter's list as i went for a settlement. Then i went to HDFC Bank and they approved my loan within 3 days and i bought the car as well within 5 days .
    I just want to clearify that is my name in ICICI defaulter's list or CIBIL's list. If i would have been in CIBIL's list then it was not possible for me to get a car loan from HDFC either....So have a look on my concern and remove my name from your's & CIBIL's database as i never went for any kind of settlement and paid the full amount due on me.

Dheeraj Rajawat
    dheerajrajawat@gmail.com

Sep 2009

Dear Dheeraj,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
    We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

I had a Credit Card Of ICICI Bank No-5176533728931004 2 yrs ago, when
    that they deducted the outstanding ammount of my credit card from my

Dheeraj Rajawat
    dheerajrajawat@gmail.com

Post

i was holding a ICICI credit card 2 yrs ago.but i had lost the card in 6 months and after it get lost within 2 days somebody misuses my card then i got to knw that i hve lost my card then i immidietly called the customer care ICICI and blocked the card.after some days i got a call from ICICI that u dnt have to pay anything.but now i was applied for a car loan in ICICI and they rejected my loan because of my name is in CIBIL defaulters list.so plz can u help me how can my name is removed in that list.
    Plz reply me as soon as possible.

Mukesh chander saini
    Mob.9899950579,9811060377

Apr 2010

Angry Wrong entry in Credit Report(CIR)

1. I am Harpreet Singh from Kharagpur, West Begal. Recently I applied for auto loan from AXIS Bank , however my loan application was rejected citing the reason that I have an overdue of Rs 12,64807 as shown on my CIBIL credit information report. I have been told that overdues are due to two in number credit cards on my name, which actually I am not holding. Now, as per the CIBIL, these two cards have been issued by CITY BANK.

2. On getting the above information from the CIBIL report, I have intimated the bank about the discrepancy in my CIBIL report which is mentioned above. The bank has clarified via e-mail to me that they have not updated the subject information abt credit cards against my PAN card and the discrepancy is from CIBIL side. The confirmation mail fro citi bank reads:

Dear Mr. Singh,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 24, 2010 addressed to Head Customer Care.

We are concerned that your earlier contact with us did not elicit a satisfactory response. We regret the inconvenience caused

We understand that you do not have a Citibank credit card but your name is reported in the CIBIL with regard to the Overdue amount for the card ending 1003 and 4004.

Based on your complaint we have forwarded your query to the concerned unit and we confirm that we have not reported your pan card details in the CIBIL.

3. Further on this I ve reported this to Banking Ombudsman Kolkata. On this again I got confirmation from citi bank citing my request to BO Kolkata that the bank has not updated any info on my PAN card with CIBIL. The confimation mail reads

Dear Mr.Harpreet,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 25,2010 addressed to the Office of the Banking Ombudsman,Kolkata.

We understand from your complaint that you have raised concerns on your personal details reflecting in CIBIL (Credit Bureau of India Ltd) records against a card, held by one of our customers.

We would like to inform you that we have not shared your personal details with CIBIL, hence we request you to kindly contact CIBIL for further clarifications in this regard.
    We would be glad to provide any further clarifications you may require.

Sincerely,

S.Lakshmi
    Manager - Customer Care
    4 On getting above confirmation I reported same to the CIBIL in first week of Feb 10 but there is no response from them, so now what I need is the way to get these non working people in line by suing the concerned parties as i am going through mental agony because this, as I am unable to get any financial help and now its been almost 4 months that I am running around because of no fault of mine.

Harpreet Singh

Apr 2010

Default Credit card lost

i was using icici credit card and for last 2 yrs and my usage n payments were timly paid,
    one day when i lost my card,i called up customer care and got my card blocked ,they checked my transactions n unfortunately there was a transaction made by someone already. The customer care guy asked me,"had i done this transaction, i said no, n i want to dispute abt the same,since it was not done by me,they transferrd me to the dispute department n i spoke to them n told them to file a disput against this transaction.
    After, 2 months down the line, i see that my salary ac was been debited by the amount without being my permission or acknowledgment.now i paid the minimum due and got my salary ac unblocked due to the credit card,i want to know if icici had to close the case on behalf of the bank then why did thay gave me an option to disput about that transaction.
    Moreover, now my name is in the defaulter's list.
    I want to know what do i do to take my name off the list.
    I had maintaind very good transaction with my salary ac as well as with icici

credit card, but they did this to me.
    Credit card no-5176537154021006
    name- snampreet chouhan

Hello Sir,
    I have cleared all my outstanding on the Overdraft account and closed also received a closure confirmation letter from HSBC for the same with no amount outstanding.
    But today it is being reflected on the CIBIL system with the status POST WRITE OFF/SETTLED. Please note that I have not settled even single rupee also there was no amount written off. Because of this problem my home loan got struck.

I have raised a complaint with the bank and they have been investigating the case since past 3 months with no result.
    This is nothing but cheating the customers and this is in fact causing a mental tension and depression.

Account Number: 132 246729 001.
    Ravinder.

Default HSBC Overdraft account 132 246729 001

Hello Sir,

This is nothing but cheating the customers and this is in fact causing a mental tension and leading to depression.

Account Number: 132 246729 001.
    Ravinder
    9701819998

May 2010

ICICI bank has been threatening to blacklist me by entering my name in the CIBIL.
    The reason for this is a dispute on my credit card. There was a fraud and I have reported the same to the police and will be registering an application with the consumer disputes redressal forum.

Now if the matter is subjudice in a court or authority appointed by the state, should CIBIL have the right to enlist someone on the word of Banks - after all these banks are profit making organizations and usually the culprits in many cases.

Isn't a threat of blacklisting against a matter which is subjudice a contempt of court and similar to threatening a party you are in dispute with outside the court.

In my opinion, lending institutes have the right to comment on credit history only in case of inability to repay a debt or refusal to pay a debt but a dispute is a different story all together.

CIBIL and RBI must come clean with guidelines on why the lending institutions should have the right to enlist someone in such situations!

Post My credit vard settelment

i had used ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD IN WHICH I HAD USED SOME AMOUNT.AFTER ONE MONTH I GOT A CALL FROM BANK TO PAY PRINCIPLE AMOUNT AND SETTEL THE CASE. I PAID THE WHOLE PRINCIPLE AMOUNT BUT AFTER 2 YEARS WHEN I WENT TO APPLY FOR A HOME LOAN,I FOUND MY NAME IN DEFAULATERS LIST SHOWING THAT I HAVE NOT PAID ANY AMOUNT.I HAVE RECOVERED THE BILLING STATEMENTS FROM BANK WHICH IS SHOWING THAT I HAVE PAID THE AMOUNT BUT THE SAME IS NOT SHOWING IN CIBIL.KINDLY HELP ME TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL.

Jun 2010

Hey - i like to bring a small info, on what basis the CIBIL takes reports from Finance teams - are they really looking the data and updating the proper records - there are so many collections agency who are fake and making profit by saying just pay a min amount and we will resolve this issue, actually that amount is not going to either the bank or any where - collection agency is making money with the name of defaulty of the customer.

I like to know how the data are taking by CIBIL / RBI - is there any body who governs and see the track record of customer from last 7 yrs?
    If a person is paying all the loan and have proper track - and one credit card company makes the fault and blame to customer with out proper justification? are they looking all the proper channels?

they should see the data from both parties not one sided - otherwise, other than nataionalize bank no bank should provide the Loans / Credit facility.

1. Defaulter list in cibil