Thread: Hdfc credit card

Default Hdfc credit card

I am card holder of hdfc bank card#5176521004679546, as per banks collection team, the due payment was settled in Rs. 18000.00 in regular installments, however the representatives of collection department forcefully collected the amount Rs. 1520/-, Rs. 2400/- (in record) but Rs. 3000/-, Rs. 3000 (not in record), Rs. 2967/-, Rs. 3390.31/- (debited from my Salary A/c), after asking from representative about non-recorded amount they told me, it has been adjusted from your total dues but still when I received my current Credit card statement the total due were Rs. 28532/-
    I am an employee of a Pvt. Firm and facing lots of difficulties due to economy crisis. Due to this irr-responsible behavior of a reputed bank I am totally disturb. My official and personal life is very much affected from this. I donít know what to do ??
    1) Bank representatives always called with their fake names.
    2) Bank representatives forced me to pay the whole amount
    3)Bank representatives provided me wrong informations regarding settlement installments.

I am specialist in Credit Card disputes and settlement , have resolved more than 1210 cases .
    You should know your right ,Collection Agents are not supposed to Harass or annoy the defaulters however chronic the default be.

Please contact me for immediate resolution for this issue at banklegalexpert@gmail.com

Akshay