Thread: complaint against tvs motors

vikashyadav Guest

Angry complaint against tvs motors

hi sir my name is vikash yadav and my contact no. is 09654985545. my mail id is yadavikash07@gmail.com. sir i bought a tvs apache 160 rtr from bulland motors gurgaon. And i am facing a problame from the second day of purchese of this byke related the leakege of engine oil. I went there again and again but they are not giving me any solution from 6 month so, plz give me a right solution avout this thing.

Jan 2010

Default TVS Motor Company Complaint

I have purchsed TVS 100cc Centra VTI in October 2006 from the dealer mentioned below:

Dealer Name : SUBHAM TVS
    Contact Person : MR. PUSHPINDER
    Address : DELHI SAHARANPUR ROAD, CHHAPRAULI CHUNGI,BARAUT
    BAROUT - 250611
    UTTAR PRADESH
    Phone : 262018
    Email ID : pkbaat@yahoo.co.in,

From the last one year, i m having a lot of problems with its engine, as it never
    starts sometimes & sometimes its engine stops when we are on the drive. I have
    visited a lot of workshops for the same problem but none of them give me the exact
    solution with this problem. I also visited Delhi TVS workshops but there also, i m
    not able to find even a single engineer from the TVS who can fix this problem
    completely. Some says its STARTING COILS are out of order, some says that its CLUTCH
    PLATE is out of order, some says the problem is with the PISTON. Noone guides me
    correctly.

Even i also mailed to TVS 5 times for the same problem but they even not respond me
    for my mails. I m happy with my bike & TVS quality but from the last one year, i
    have suffered a lot.

I request to the concerned authorities to take the corrective steps against my
    problem & fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards:
    Anuj Sharma
    C/o Shri Sri Niwas Sharma
    Bijrol Road, Baraut
    Distt Baghpat
    PIN-250611

mukesh sharma Guest

Default complaint for M.s.tvs vechicleds in jammu

sir, i want to say that the service is not so good in jammu branch but the bad thing is to not service on time they are not follow the waiting line strategies properly, i m coming continuously three days but they are taken my problem seriously, and i have not make a profit from it . i recommended that u guys are taken some action towards it very soon. at last i m not statisfied.

dhananjaykumar Guest

Mera bike ka ingine kharab ho gaya hai.may 31/07/2009 ko kashyap ajency se rtr appache 160 kharida tab bike fine chal rahi thi . Lekin jab 2nd servicing kashyap service center me karwaya to bike ke engine me kit kit ka awaj aagaya ajency wale ne 20 se 30 bar tapit milaya phir v awaj band nahi huya, uske bad usne head or block 6 bar khola phir v awaj nahi gaya or ek naya awaj aagaya dug dug ka awaj aagaya usse nahi sudhra to may k.p motors me gaya waha par engine khol diya kaha ki pinium kharab ho gaya hai usne pinium v change kar diya phir v bike ko agar 10km chale par washa hi problem ko may face kar raha huab aap bataiye ki may kya karu . Bike ko nadi me dal du ya consumar coat me jau. My engine no-0ead92170894, bike no-br1as-1579, my moible no-09852290752

Dec 2009

contest your matter in consumer court, for legal advice and contest at consumer court without any fees on original expenditure contact lawyer at 09953852488.

kuttancopy@gmail.com Guest

Angry

sir, i ve been facing problems with my scooty streak for last 5 months.On the first day itself starting complaint occured on the way to home.Three times it happened.I informed the TVS Service centre at Karamana.They didnt take it as serious.Now there is a problem with the leakage of oil from the shake absorber.They said that it is the problem of innertube .My scooty streak KL01 B 2241 is in the TVS Service centre for the last two weeks.So please take necessary steps to make the TVS centres work properly on time as other motor vehicles companies do.

bindassmaddy@gmail.com Guest

Exclamation Regarding the predicament faced by me from my TVS FLAME 125CC, even after complaining

Compliment of the Day!
    SUB: Regarding the predicament faced by me from my TVS FLAME 125CC, even after complaining on your service station regularly.
    I own a TVS FLAME 125CC with following details
    Reg.no. - DL-4S-BL 2451
    Ch.no. - MD625BF6581F37532
    Engine no. - OF6E81037829
    Registration date- 16\06\2008
    Color - Black and Red
    Name:- Mr Anand Singh Negi (In the Name of my Father)
    Model - TVS FLAME 125CC
    My current ADD- flat no.71B, BLOCK NO.C-5-D, JANAKPURI NEW DELHI 110058
    DEALER NAME - S.K.TRADERS 4A\13, TILAK NAGAR NEAR FLYOVER NEW DELHI 110018

Following the regular servicing, maintenance guidelines and following your Specifications Regarding petrol and engine oil even though I m facing the problem of Engine Knocking, too much vibration, pick up problems.
    As soon as I reached 55/60 kmph, bike feels me to losing the grip and Vibrate a lot. The situation becomes ruthless when the problem persists after notifying to your service station regularly.
    I m felled like cheated in this regard from TVS and need a justified answer from your side at your earliest.
    MANISH NEGI

Engine no.-AF1A91139069
    Regn date-4-2-2009
    Color - Black
    Dealer Name- Breja Automobile NEELAM FLYOVER FARIDABAD
    I am facing milege problem in my bike . Kindly give me some solution for this problem. I maintain it reguraly but still it doesnt work properly
    Rajesh Bhatia

Reg.no. -up-33-n-9150

Color - Black and Red
    Name:- Mr abul hasan
    Model - TVS FLAME 125CC
    My current ADD-sun risers school,vikas nagar, rae bareli
    DEALER NAME - om tvs
    sir there are soo many problem. i am faching starting problemsince i brought it. the service man not work well in your aggency. my bike in wareenty. but it move like a bullocart.
    ABUL HASAN
    Email:salehhasankhan@gmail.com
    contact: 9335570283,

pratik0143 Guest

Angry about service center

i have star city bike.i have some problem in my bike.there for m going to your service center.
    n they give us duplicate parts.n told me i have no genuine parts.n said our company is not making a some genuine parts.
    so please suggest me how can i replace it.n your service center employs are not talking properly with customer.i m really unhappy in my bike...but last few month i have suffered a lot. n please if u have possible then give me your contact no.
    so please contact my no:9428685121

Default complaint against the serviceses from tvs motor

i want to say that i self rizwan,i buy a bike from Binsar Automobiles E-954, 100 Feet Road,Near Babarpur delhi before 1 year,
    now my bike is in maintainances serviceses period, last time i submit my bike for service on 6,sep 2010 .
    model APACHE RTR 180. or bike no. DL5S AB3065. they delivered my bike on 11 sep 2010.They dont do any service with my bike
    or return my bike without service after a long time.when i said to that person on service center that i am not satisfied from service,still
    bike have lot of problem its same as i submit nothing you do in this so that person dont give any response. no any responsible person
    is there to listen me .
    due to the irresponsibility or carelessness of the motor showroom & service center people me customer of your company faced lot of
    problem. nobody serious about his duties.

i want to inform you please take a strick action against my complaint.

Default Complaint against TVS service Dealer M/S Gulzar Trading Company, G.T. Road, Ludhiana,

I Harnam Singh purchased TVS centra bike with frame no. MD624AH1452G58833 from a dealer at Mandi Gobindgarh and got it serviced regularly at 3000-4000 kms from M/s Gulzar Trading Company, G.T. Road ludhiana. As per manual instructions Head cylinder/piston should be decarbonised at 17750-18000 kms. But the service dealer not performed this job.As a result of that the engine of my bike ceased at 35791 kms on 16-9-10. I visited the service dealer & engineer incharge informed me to get the engine overhauled and they do it. I asked for old parts. I was surprised that the cylinder kit removed has zero defect.The dealer overhauled engine instead of decarbonising it resulting me unjustified charges of Rs.5000/-.Please look into the matter and arrange to refund the charges levied due to lack in service by concerned dealer. THANX.--HARNAM SINGH--Mobile no 09501399440

mehrasajay007@yahoo.in Guest

Post TVS Flame create problems

I have brought a motorcycle TVS Flame from Mahavir Auto Parts Jawalamukhi Distt. Kangra (H.P) on dated 2.08.2008. In this bike creating a problem since after a three months. The Problems is accelerator, engine knocking, timer chain and starting problem. I have repairing these problems in your authorized service dealer within warranty period. They change the timer chain but all the problems still same. Service dealer said that these problem in all bikes of model 2008. Kindly guide me how can I solve these problem. This bike engine has change or not by your company. If the engine change please tell me process or cost. Company has given any concession to change the engine. Because I am very said by these problems. Kindly inform me as soon as possible.

My Name. Sanjay Kumar

My contect No. 0941805858

E.Mail Add. mehrasanjay007@yahoo.in

Default Complaint Against the tyre of Apache rtr180

Hi TVS MOTORS,

I m one of your customer because, I have purchased the Apache RTR 180 bike in June 2009 from binsar automobiles in Durgapuri. My bike engine number is ‘0E6E92000340’
    Now I facing the problem, in the front tyre of my bike the air is leaked between rim and tyre and due to tubeless tyre tube is not there in the tyre and if tyre setting is wrong then air is leaked. And this problem is running from one month and I m totally frustrated from the service centre services because I m unable to ride the bike and daily traveled through local and due to this I face more problem.
    And even I booked the complaint in service centre and they kept my bike tyre and they gave me the complaint slip also. And my Complaint slip No is 4936
    I m continuously contact with their service manager ‘Sanjay Yadav’ since one month. But there is no response from their side. Every Time they say that their service boy is not come in office when he comes then he will see the tyre and then any solution will come.
    So, Please tell me, is the service centre depends upon only one person and If there is some problem occurs in your product then you don’t give any solution.
    Now, what I do with my bike because it became out of service.

Pratul Goel
    pratulapril@gmail.com

Default Complaint Against SATHYAA MOTORS, TVS MOTOR COMPANY

I have bought a Sooty Streak on 23rd july 2010 from
    SATHYAA MOTORS
    #15 G.S.T. Road (Opp. T.B.Hospital)
    Tambaram Sanitorium,
    Chennai - 600047
    CELL: 9382583817
    Since the next day, it is having some or the other problem. The engine gets shut suddenly in the middle of the road (in full traffic) if i reduce the throttle. Brake problem arises often. There is some noise from the engine as if it is many years old. It is particularly designed for ladies but kick start is not working properly, self starter doesn't work all of a sudden. Even if i leave it for service, they doesn't rectify anything, they simply water wash the scooty and that too they don't give in time. This time i gave the scooty for service on Saturday morning(22/01/2011) and till today(25/01/2011) they haven't serviced it. I have called n number of times and there is no proper response.

I am sure many people would have faced such problems, it will be of great of help if such after sales and service problems are rectified. Please take necessary action against such irresponsible dealers. Such simple problems may lead to big accidents too.
    Sujatha

1. complaint about eicher motors
    By Unregistered in forum Four Wheeler
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 01:32 AM
  2. Complaint against D.D.Motors, Mayapuri, New Delhi
    By Amandeep in forum After sale Services
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 12:10 AM
  3. Complaint against Galaxy Motors & Bridgestone New Delhi
    By Rakesh Dhar in forum Car Accessories and Others.
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM