+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micromax Mobile A 116 HD Not working (Faulty Piece)

Unregistered Guest

Angry Micromax Mobile A 116 HD Not working (Faulty Piece)

Hello,

I wold like to request you to solve my problem related with Micromax Mobile company for your reference plz find the below information

I had purchase a Mobile phone of micromax A 116 HD from online (Snapdeal .com)on dated 02/04/2013, it goes everything well up to 15/06/2013 the problem starts from there my phone not working properly WiFi not working after that camera not working immediately i rushed to local customer care department in Vadodara, they checked the phone and declared that your phone having mother board problem needs to replace the same and it takes at least one and half month to resolve your problem, when i talked with customer care department they says that don't worry you phone problem will be resolved in next 7 working days,after that no reply from them i adding to that i had write a mail to customer care department as per suggested by Mr.Sunil from micromax customer care details as below

to service.superf.
    Dear Service Team,
    Its very frustrating for me i having a canvas HD mobile purchase on date 02/04/2013, having problem from 14/06/2013, so for that immediately goes to local coustomer care departmnet he had given me a compliant no. W01038406134098855, he told me that there is a mother board problem in you phone it will take more than one and a half month to get resolve your issue

For Same i had call to customer care department they had given me a complaint no. 1506131610, and they inform me that your problem will resolve in one week as per by Mr. Sunil from micromax customer care team

Again i had given a call on today 24/06/2013. Mr. Amit from micromax suggest me to write a mail to you people and tell me that as per the latest information from our service team your phone will get repaired before 30th of June

I kindly request you that if you are not going to solve my problem upto 30th of this month then give me a fresh piece, and kindly send me a higher authority mail id

Also please note that after 30th i will be going to register a complaint in consumer court

Waiting for your reply
    Regards

But still no reply from there side now i wold like to request to help me in this matter as the phone was under warranty so they had to give me a new phone

Waiting for kind reply

Regards,

Aashish Nimbhorkar
    Vadodara (Gujarat )

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at micromaxmobile.india@gmail.com with following details:

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Job-Sheet Number
    4. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Unregistered Guest

Post Nimbhorkar

Quote Originally Posted by Micromax India View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at micromaxmobile.india@gmail.com with following details:

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Job-Sheet Number
    4. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Hello,

As per my compliant in Consumer forum

As per your below reply

Hi,

1. Contact Number 09662542659
    2. Your Location Vadodara (Gujarat)
    3. Job-Sheet Number W010384-0613-4098855
    4. Device Model Canvas HD A 116
    5. IMEI No.911304250355652

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Hello

Pls find the details hope you understand

Also pls find the Compliant id 1506131610

Waiting for reply , hope ny problem will resolve in one or two days from now.

Regards,

Aashish Nimbhorkar

Unregistered Guest

Hi,

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Job-Sheet Number
    4. Device Model

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Hello,

As per your below reply

Hi,

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Hello,

Pls find the above details hope you understand

Regards,

Aashish Nimbhorkar

Unregistered Guest

Default micromax canvas hd repair

my phn is nt wrkng proprly nd speaker problem also , one nd half mnth before i submit my phn to micromax care but still nt a good rsponse from care. Pls give me my phn as earlier as possible.

1. Contact Number : 8657597800, 8446444155
    2. Your Location : vascodagama ,goa
    3. Job-Sheet Number : W030217-0513-3897105
    4. Device Model : canvas hd , a116(w)
    5. EMEI NO. - 911304250009671

regards,
    shobhit rana

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Wonderful Service by Micromax Team still my Phone not in working condition

Hi,

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Job-Sheet Number
    4. Device Model

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Hello

As you people might left the costumer in hang condition i am facing the problem in my phone from Last 3 months and still the phone lying in Costumer care service center as they had repaired two times but still no positive response from phone

Now they tell me that Micromax not giving us the reply for spare part,so now they had stop to repair my phone and said to me that the phone will be replaced we had Mail to micromax ,bt no reply yet

So when i will get the phone ?
    How much more time yo people required ?
    So should i think that i had lost my money without using phone ?

As per yor earlier mail i had replied to that same many times but no reply

Kindly see the new job sheet no.

2. Your Location Vadodara
    3. Job-Sheet Number W010408-0813-4808337
    4. Device Model Micomax canvas A 116 HD

mbios.micromaxinfo.com/smsv6.0/printconfirmationslip.do?reciveno=R1308FGUJ4855779 &rowOwnerid=1647&repairslipno=W010408-0813-4808337&s..

So yo people have some time so look into the matter and resolve the issue at earliest

At least replay

Regards,

Ashish Nimbhorkar

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Wonderful Service by Micromax Team still my Phone not in working condition

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

As per your below reply

Hi,

Do include the complaint link in order to

Regards,
    Team Micromax

Hello,

Pls find the above details hope you understand

Regards,

Aashish Nimbhorkar

Hello,

As per my earlier Complaint i still don't have my phone in working condition after 3 months customer care team cant resolve the issue
    They already told me that we are not going to repair the phone any more , as we don't have parts from Micromax , and we had submitted your case to micromax for replacement of faulty product with new one but still no response

Pls find the below new details of Job sheet

3. Job-Sheet Number W010408-0813-4808337

Do include the complaint link in order ton speed the issue

mibios.micromaxinfo.com/smsv.0/printconfirmationslip.do?reciveno=R1308FGUJ8485577 9&rowownerid1647&repairslipnoW010408-0813-4808337&s..

So If you people have little time then look into the matter ans resolved this time or tell me that just forget my money and phone

How Much time will it take to resolve the issue?

Eagerly waiting for the reply

Ashish Nimbhorkar

puneet joshi Guest

Default Micromax canvas 2 faulty set

Dear sir,
    I have purchased a canvas 2 mobile from snapdeal. I have using this from last apr 2013 but now i found that this is faulty piece. The problems i found in the piece are
    1.After 5 min using this it will became very hot on the screen.
    2. The battery backup of the phone is only 1 to 2 hours
    3.Hanging problem is also available
    4.Many times screen display automatically disappear.
    5.when i charged full mobile then battery shows 100% charged and after some time it will became 5 to 6% only.
    6.automatically shut down in between using the phone .
    7. Many times the button of screen lock and screen lock open become disable.
    8. Many times some lines on the screen also appear.

After using some months the piece condition is this .
    Dear sir i request you to please look into the matter this piece is not usable and i feel that i was cheated .

I also lodge complaint and 3 times i have given this set to service center also the detail of this as below

I am highly dissatisfied with the Phone Canvas2 I gave my phone to service centre 3 times but all the problems are same.

I want to share today incident I gave my Phone to service center 14 days ago with the problem of Sensor problem, Hanging problem and battery problem and today I got a message that you can collect your set.

When I collect my handset i found that all the problems are same and no development at all.

I want to draw your kind attention that after spending 10500/- Rs. and 1850/- Rs in the name of touch of the phone because in service center the representative told that your touch is not ok some mistake is there and first you have to change the touch costing 1850/- then another problem we can solve. So i spent 1850/-

After spending this all I am unable to use my phone.In 6 month of purchase of my mobile it is in service center more then 3 month.

Canvas make a brand name and a mile stone for the micromax company but I think it is not right. after spending more then ten thousand I think i made fool.

My handset is very faulty a lots of problem are available in it . This handset is technically defective .

Today I again gave it to service center and I know that I have to wait further 12 to 15 days this is not good thing .

I think that i should go to consumer court for the complaint against snapdeal and micormax. Snapdeal and micromax sold a faulty set to me .

My job sheet no for the last service was

wo20094-1113-6369451

And todays job sheet no is

w020094-1113-6586997

And receipt no for the touch i have spent 1850/- is

invoice no 137 as on 2 nov 2013

Thanks and Regards
    puneet joshi
    Mail id Puneetjoshi6667@gmail.com
    Mo No 9983300720

Unregistered Guest

Default Micro max A 111

Hi

Dear,

I bought the Micro max Android A 111 model in a 1st week of Aug 2013 , Many of a people told to me to buy the Micro max mobile. They also told me their experience about the Product , But I never ever purchased any kind of Android's in my past. These is the first time which i bought for my self as per the mouth advertisement , But i never ever thought about the negativity about the micro max before i purchase it , just i blindly enter to a third party shop {Malaika in mira road} & i got micro max
    Since day one i am experiencing lots of issue's in it,such as like Battery back up,Lcd screen,Network Problem & Camera issue etc.
    Description of issue's {symptoms}:-{Battery back up is to low, LCD screen always flickers to much, Charging issue ,Network issue....
    All the problem has got together , when i used my mobile for a day, but still i kept patience for a good show & i was waiting for a good results still didn't found the good things in it ,I also tried to get repaired or service in micro max service station
    Normal day i don't have to much time to remove for the service station , because am working person , Even
    Don't have any week off in week days to visit service station,after trying a lot one day i got time to visit it.
    But whenever i go to that place they always try to give me an appointment,but they failed to fixed my mobile problem
    Till yet i am disappointed by You people with your new brand product and the service station people ....carrying way ...
    Now i am bearing the Micro max mobile with me.what to do & how to do .& what would be the solution for it ..
    I don't know anything ....& also mailed you people about the same but i didnt got any response from end
    It's my last mail {complaint} against of my mobile device , after this i am not going to waste my time at all
    I will never say to any one to buy any micro max brand .......After had a bad experience ..
    So kindly request to make sure about after sale's and service and plus with good product in a market

I want my money back or else i would throw it somewhere

Regards
    Gufran shaikh
    {Mumbai / 9821712195}

dr Sudesh Sharma Guest

Default Defective micro ax mobile canvasA116

I purchased the above model on 07/10/2013. It's not functioning properly It shuts down many a time during the day

I visited your local service center many time but my problem remain the same.Today the have taken out the battery

Saying it is defective and is to be changed and it will take 10 days to replace it. Being a practicing doctor how can I be without a mobile.

I request you to change my set to avoid frequent visit to your service center.

dr Sudesh Sharma M- 9417232043

E mail : drsks21@yahoo.co.uk

bikramsnehi@gmail.com Guest

Angry Micromax Canvas HD A116 at service centre since November 2013

After buying the phone in April 2013, my wife used it for a grand total of 2 months after which the touchscreen stopped responding. Repeated visits to the service center to enquire about the status of repairs were always greeted by "We'll call you with an update." after three months of fighting and abusing and cursing and following up with customer care over twitter and email, she finally had the phone in hand.
    The phone had several signs of physical damage, on the metal band along its edge and disturbingly, the menu options at the bottom, which were near transparent. Another argument later, they begrudgingly took it back and we were returned a better looking phone, IMEI updated on the original bill, et al.
    When we did finally have everything in place, we realized that the earpiece wasn’t functioning. Moreover, put the phone to charge and it would shut down. This time though, I decided to be smart and choose a different service center, to hopefully have a better experience. The service center informed us that the IMEI on the bill and that of the phone was different and they couldn’t accept the phone! We made our way back to the original service center, who said that it was an honest mistake, promptly changed the IMEI, stamped the bill and took it in for repairs, in the first week of November. After waiting patiently we finally called up customer care, fought to speak with some seniors and asked them for a speedy resolution. The day was 30 Dec 2013. We were assured of a resolution within a max of 10 working days.
    Today is the 22nd of April, 2014. Needless to say, no response and I have absolutely no idea of what they have done with my kidnapped phone. I will be grateful if you could help me in pursuing legal action against Micromax for their apathy and disregard in the matter. I have all the electronic records of our email conversations with Micromax and the recorded voice calls of all the customer care assurances. I'll gladly let you verify them for yourself.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Micromax Canvash Phone WIFI and Blutooth Not working

Satyendra Singh <satyendrasingh26@gmail.com>
    30 Jun (5 days ago)

to info
    Dear Micromax,

We buy a smart phone worth Rs 8600 in 15 May after A week we observed the defect with Wifi some time working some time no. now after few days it was stop working completely, now i visit CCC and they submitted my phone to repair , i assume that they will replace it with new phone as it was 28 days old phone.but they did not.and told me that we will rectify the issue with MB Change now its almost 10 days gone my phone was still in the same condition Service center person tell me that it will take another 8 working days. assume for a big and reputed company this issue was small but no one is taking it seriously. can some one help me to get my phone done. or we have only once choice to go to consumer court.
    Phone was submitted in VI Communication PVT LTD
    ASC CODE-N031598

If some one Interfere in this issue i will glade.

2 Jul (3 days ago)

to info
    IS THEIR ANY ONE BOTHER TO RESPOND.....?

3 Jul (2 days ago)

to VICOMMUNICATIO., info
    Dear Mr Rohit Choudhery,

Thanks your for showing interest in the Docket no 10370920.

I will appreciate your effort if i will received my Smart phone ASAP.as it was more than 12 working days to submit my phone in to your service center (VI Communication on 21/6/2014).

If you could not able to Make phone working.Please interfere in to this matter to avoid the escalation of this issue with higher authority of micromax. as we discussed on 2 July.

thanks

Mail Delivery Subsystem 3 Jul (2 days ago)
    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: VICOMMUNICATION_KRISH...

3 Jul (2 days ago)

to vicommunicatio., info
    Dear Mr Rohit Choudhery,

Thanks your for showing interest in the Docket no 10370920.

I will appreciate your effort if i will received my Smart phone ASAP.as it was more than 12 working days to submit my phone in to your service center (VI Communication on 21/6/2014).

If you could not able to Make phone working.Please interfere in to this matter to avoid the escalation of this issue with higher authority of micromax. as we discussed on 2 July.

Katakar Dhananjay Guest

Default Hang than switch off

Name- Katkar Dhananjay
    mo no- 9975805395
    A/p- Baramati ( Pune ) Maharashtra.
    Job sheet No- w 030576081411811963
    email id- amolatole4@gmail.com
    model No- micromax A 35
    IMEI no- 911332805474975
    My this mobile again & again hand than switch off. i was get many time repairing but problem not solved.

Anish Bhusari Guest

Default Plz give me my repaired mobileor new mobile from service center Bhopal.

R/s
    I live in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) and I have a micromax mobile model is X099(w) within warrantee period my mobile is not working and no display shows on screen then I go to micromax mobile service in Bhopal service center name is M/s Kalra Mobiles, New address is Near Nadra Bus Stand, Opp. of Sulabh sochalaya, Bhopal.Dated 21-07-2014. My Request Number is N07026901410981124, dated 21-07-2014, Few days later they says to me we changed 2 or 3 display spare parts in you mobile but they could not work properly and the condition is as on. Now we have only one way to send your mobile to Delhi our main micromax service center, now you will come 01-09-2014 approximate one month company will take time.
    But I follow the latest status of my mobile on phone ( No is 075-4235577) but one lady/girl ask me plz wait more some time company will change your mobile if it is not repairable. Today I go to kalra mobiles (time 15:30 P.M) new address I have mention above. And give the job card They says to me wait we will find your mobile I waited 45 min. but at last they return me job card and says to me we all are unable to find you mobile. And the job card of mobile is teared by them they ask me when girl is finding your mobile it tear what will we do.
    Plz Help me company will help me or not plz reply me urgently otherwise I will go to consumer form.

I am sending u our tear job card scan copy which will help you for further investigation.

Regards
    Anish Bhusari
    H.No-2, Lakshya Homes, Baghmugaliya, Madhya Pradesh
    Bhopal- 462043

Unregistered Guest

Default I want my micromax canvas a117 to get repaired or replaced with canvas nitro or refund my money.

I want to complaint against my mobile that micromax is not giving me my device and they always say that sir you device is pending to get repaired so contact us after 15 days. But now its been more than 2 months. I said them to refund or give me another device but they dont listen to me. Even they dont pick up phones.. Please help me out.. Either refund or give me micromax nitro as replacement because care center executive says magnus have many defects. And i want to ask company why you selling phones when you dont want to provide spare parts and quality service to customers?

Name:Ashok kr.
    Pin:250002
    Model: A117 Canvas Magnus (W)
    IMEI: 911334851491119
    Jobsheet no: N040467-0914-11913166
    Contact Details: 8979773706
    Email: sd4641@gmail.com

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast