Thread: My DOCOMO SIM BLOCKED saying "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED"

Post My DOCOMO SIM BLOCKED saying "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED"

I got docomo sim around mid of august. My number is 9043777211

From yesterday i am trying to get connected to the network and when i put on my phone i am "SIM Card Registration failed" what a funny message and uninformed blockage of my SIM without my permission.

Very irresponsible way docomo is acting currently. currently i give up using Airtel which was good for me. i switch over to docomo for STD calls and not only me all the people change because of this only.

Some facts about Docomo :

1. Coverage is not good.
    2. constantly the tower is not in available in Docomo.
    3. inbetween the calls the "low balance" message.
    4. irresponsive feedback from the customer care.

I made calls to customer care from another number.

i came to know from the first call attender that its because of the handset. she asked me to change my handset. i said that already i tried and tired of doing it. she stressed me to change the handset.

so i tried again for her message . but not solved.

again i tried i spoked with another caller. she told me that commonly this problem is seen and we are trying to solve the problem. and dont do anything in the mobile. it will rectified. you just wait for 2 hours. and she also told that i have to change the sim by paying 75 rupees. why i have to pay money to rectify the problem from yourside.???

still not done. what a different kind of answers for the same company "Docomo". Both telecallers are working for the same comapny. but bluffing at us that to do this and that it will get rectified. First i dont want the tele callers who are attending the calls must not lie at the customer.

Remember "Docomo" you are growing because of customers like me, not by yourself. i am telling everybody to switch to Docomo. but its like this, i ll announce each and every one whose is going to get DOcomo - dont go.

i think you people are on the loosing side.
    set right things quickly. else you will loose your valuable customers.

it will not take much time to switch over to other better service provider than you. but i wait for the good thing to happen to me and not the bad thing happen to you.

i am expecting response from yourside. how to get solved this problem

R.Vijayakrishnan
    +91 96775 61766

Post sim ragistratio falied

I got docomo sim around mid of august. My number is 9808188562

angelina.k90@gmail.com Guest

Unhappy my sim card is rejected

plz help me up!!! my sim card got rejected because of blockage of PUK.. its desplaying PUK blocked

shirish l konde Guest

Default sim is blocked

my sim no 8983396620 is blocked and i required PUK no , i talk with customer executive he told me that he send me PUK no within 24 hour ,now its more than 25 hour i did not get any responce
    my alternate no is 9822470206

Unhappy my dokomo sim says registration failed

all of a sudden my phone started acting weird and i dont get any signals at all and i cant make or attend any calls. my phone is completely function less and i keep getting this message saying"sim card registration failed"
    please help me solve my problem...

Apr 2010

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you.

Angry my docomo acting wierd

one day when i tried to call my friend with my DOCOMO it said "this service is not available on ur phone"
    But it was activated 3 months ago. PLS somebody help me out. My no. is 7208686309

Apr 2010

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Apr 2010

As per our records the TATA DOCOMO number has been blocked due to document not received with effect from 11-NOV-2010. Hence, you need to resubmit all the documents to our TATA DOCOMO authorized retailers.

Dear Tata DOCOMO,...

I agree your statement for new connections. We are almost more than 1 year customers and had already submitted documents. That may be huge data corrupt or loss from your side. But customers are not the final victims on disconnecting the services without intimation.

Dear srinu.kolusu,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly submit all the documents to our TATA DOCOMO authorized retailers.

My number (Pls see my P.M.) was disconnected suddenly since this morning. Every two minutes I keep getting "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED". I think this is extremely irresponsible of Docomo. I have been a Vodafone Corporate Customer for 6 years in Kolkata and have never faced a problem like this before. I remember submitting a copy of my Passport with the retailer while getting this connection. Instead of penalizing the retailer you are harassing the customers like this. I have this connection for the past 6 months. You could not let me know all this while and suddenly in the middle of the week you go ahead and disconnect my number with 1 day's notice. This is bloody insane. What do you expect people to freaking leave their office and waste a whole day trying to submit documents at Docomo office? There is nothing near my office or enroute? I'm now left with the option of waiting till Saturday to submit the docs and expect the number to be up and running by sometime next week. I have another option though. Although I dont want to exercise that as I'm not used to changing numbers at all. But I guess I have no other choice right now as I need to make and take a lot of local and STD calls on a daily basis and I need my number up and running asap. I could get a Airtel/Vodafone Corporate number available at my office (which will get me up and running by tomorrow EOD) and forget about this Docomo connection. Or else pls get my Docomo number working and I would once again resubmit the docs without fail on this weekend. I have another number in B'lore circle and one in Kolkata circle - pls try and see if you can get my number up and running on the basis of those (Sent them through PM).

Thanks - Punnyabrata

Dear Punnyabrata,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

Vignesh.S.V Guest

Default Sim Card Registration Failed

Hello Docomo...

I am Vignesh from Tamil Nadu, I just put in m sim card and it says sim card registration failed... I want to know the reason for this problem.... Plz help... I have not been using the number for a long time... My number is 8015677446

Vignesh

Yuvanesh Guest

Exclamation Docomo sim registration failed

HI tata Docomo,

I'm Yuvanesh from Chennai ( Tamil Nadu). This is my Docomo Number 90431 76431. It says sim card registration is failed. My alternative number is 98419 27456. My mail id is yuvamysterio@gmail.com. I'm expecting a positiver reply from you.

1. How to tackle the "Hawkers & illegal Slums & Traffic Jams" problem
    By Unregistered in forum Bad Response or Bribe
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 08:15 AM
  2. Lost my money by Cheat Agents "Progressive times planner"
    By sonam mittal in forum Travel Agent
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:33 AM
  3. Bharti Infotel Ltd " wrong billing and not disconnecting phones"
    By Neeraj Dhawan in forum Mobile Services