Thread: Reliance Communication- Fake Rs.16 WhatsApp Plan

May 2013

Default Reliance Communication- Fake Rs.16 WhatsApp Plan

As Reliance launched its new data service of Unlimited Whatsapp only for 16 Rs. per month. If you go on their website you will see that scheme ads on front page Reliance Prepaid Mobile Recharge Vouchers & Reliance Mobile Recharge Information[/url] after seeing that ads I had activated that service on my cell phone. once service get activated they deducted 16 rs. from my balance. and when i used that facebook and whatsapp. my balance also get deducted because i used the internet. I did complain in customer care more than 5 times. even they are saying, sir, their is a problem in our plan. when it will get activate even they don't know. and even they are not giving my 16 rs. refund to me… so pls do something on this. and take action against the Reliance.

Thank,
    Ami Gaikwad

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMehta View Post

Thank,
    Ami Gaikwad

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Thumbs down FAKE Reliance watsapp Plan of Rs.16/30 days

Name: Himmat Bhati
    GSM reliance no: 09509905743
    My contact no: 9327610500

Subject: wrong balance deduction on free watsapp plan of Rs.16/30 days

Today on 03rd June,2013 i activated Watsapp plan for Rs.16 for 30 days and using it on watsapp application only downloaded from watsapp website. Still full day, 10paise is getting deducted from main balance. I called customer care more than 10 times and they all say 1 line repeated line:
    watsapp is free, abb balance nahi katega, aap use kijiye.. & some stupid customer care representative have even told me that watsapp is free but you have to take any GPRS plan for 30 days,, now what a foolish thing he told me.

I have talked many times with RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE for solving my problem but none is interested in solving. instead all say, "there is no wrong balance deduction."
    i am the pioneer reliance customer when it launched its 2 mobile: LG & SAMSUNG and i have more than 8 CDMA/GSM numbers & 2 reliance landline. Means a loyal customer and still being frustrated from reliance wrong deduction. I am not asking for any refund, but at-least solve the problem of wrong deduction as i was about to activate this plan for whole family in reliance numbers.

Mounica Guest

Default Reliance whatsapp plan false deduction

I've activated whatsapp plan on my phone on 16th may 2013 hoping that it would let me use free whatsapp for a month. But then balance started getting deducted at the rate of 10 paise/10 kb. I called customer care people to know whats wrong. The response i got for the first time was to change my gprs settings from rcomwap to rcomnet and download it again. I did that THRICE. But there was no change. I called the customer care people again to aask about the issue when they replied that the 16rs which i activated is for BROWSING whatsapp..What the hell would i browse in whatsapp??

Frustrated, I've registered a complaint almost a week ago and customer care people kept telling me not to worry about it as it will get resolved in next 24 hrs (for 5 times)..When is that next 24hrs gonna end??

I request Reliance people to be sincere to atleast what they are advertising about and resolve my complain ASAP.

#An Irritated Customer

Default Whatsapp Plan Failure

I activated whatsapp on 5th june and I was using it until on 6th june after almost 24hrs my balance got deducted and that too 30 Rs. straight. I mean what is this.
    I call up customer care : three people on one go. First one Cuts my call in between. Second one says Ma'am our server is down could you call up again. The Third person is saying that your charge got deducted due to Internet Usage. What ! Before activating whatsapp plan I inquired with your representative about the pack and he said there is no need to activate Internet pack. Now when I call on customer care they are saying your charge got deducted because of Internet usage. Mind you. I am using ONLY whatsapp for which I have been charged the prescribed 16 Rs. and now you say My balance getting deducted due to internet usage.
    I want my balance back.
    This is "cheating" what reliance company is doing. Transparency has been eaten up.

Default Rs. 16 whatspp fake plan

The same complain is with me... i installed rs. 16 plan of whatsapp on 6th june, but still wen used amount is deducted from the main balance. contacted customer care several tyms but not getting any satisfactory answer.........
    i guess this is really a fake plan...

Name: Himmat Bhati
    GSM reliance no: 09509905743
    My contact no: 9327610500

Subject: wrong balance deduction on free watsapp plan of Rs.16/30 days

Angry wrong balance deduction

I had activated reliance gsm unlimited whatsapp plan of Rs.16 by sending them a msg
    and after activating still when using whatsapp my balance is deducted
    then i called cust care bt he talked to me badly and disconnected my call tht i dont know why i called for and also blocked my call to cc..nw i also unable to call them and my balance is still deducting..
    So please help in this and kindly solve my problem..they already deducted the balance for plan and still deducting balance for using services..
    Please kindly take an action concerning this.
    My phone number is: 9555760759.

I want my balance back.

Default Whatsapp Rs 16 recharge not working

Even I am facing the same problem as faced by the others regarding this stupid plan. I have totally got irritated and frustrated with the poor service of your customer care and web world centres. They are again and again forcing me to use the mobile data as a result of which my main balance is also getting deducted. I have already lost Rs 40 in total with these stupid claims multiple times. I request you thus to kindly refund the money back as this plan simply does not work.

Akhil Kumar Rungta

9883820598

Quote Originally Posted by Mounica View Post

#An Irritated Customer

Jun 2013

Quote Originally Posted by RCOMcare View Post

Name: Mounica Chirva
    Mobile Number: 9704850169

I decided to leave reliance because of the inconvenience caused and i wanted to apply for portability. As minimum balance is required to send a message requesting portability, I recharged with 10 rupees and got 7 rs. I applied for portability and 50 ps from my balance got deducted for message. By next morning my balance which was definitely more than 6 rs became 0.01 !!! Why do you like deducting balance so much???

I request you to solve my issue ASAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mounica View Post
    Name: Mounica Chirva
    Mobile Number: 9704850169

I request you to solve my issue ASAP!!!

Angry Fake whatsapp plan

Name: Pramod Waghamode
    Phone Number (Reliance): 8820749878

I have been facing a similar problem. I acivated the plan on June, 2013 but whenever I try to use the whatsapp plan, Reliance charges me from my main balance.
    Please take note and resolve ASAP.

Akhil Kumar Rungta