Thread: Where to file Consumer Complaint

Default Where to file Consumer Complaint

If transaction and relief is Rs. 20 Lakhs or below, case is filed in District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

If amount is more than Rs. 20 Lakhs but below Rs. 1 Crore, case is filed in State Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

If amount is Rs. 1 Crore and above, case is filed at National Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

The case is filed in the city / state where the Opposite Party resides, has registered office, branch, or works for gain.

The case can also be filed in the city / state where the cause of action has occurred.

Apr 2013

I, Gulshan Kumar, having a savings cum pension account no. 10888736308 with the State Bank of India, Nav Yug Market branch, Ghaziabad, UP since the past 13 years, is having a joint account with my wife, at whose instance (per Branch Manager) my said account has been frozen and am unable to withdraw funds. I hiave not received any official intimation or notice regarding the freezing of my bank a/c. The Branch Manager and his staff (Charan Singh, Suresh Chawla and Rejender Singh) have failed in their duties towards their esteemed customer and are accused of harassing, humiliating, mistreating me with objectionable comments. They have failed in their duties to guide, direct, suggest, resolve my concern in any way possible with the dearth of knowledge and resource available to them. Their only motive to harass me being an attempt to receive bribe from me. I've been made to make number of visits to the branch but with no results. They have time and again refused to give me a copy of the complaint or an official written statement containing the reason due to which my savings cum pension account has been frozen. I have hit a stone wall. I am a 54 years old man with no access to my own funds and no revenue generating source and have thus become a pauper. Having lost my mental balance, home, seeking shelter under the open sky, worrying about my next meal, with no cooperation from the very bank where for years i have operated my bank account, i have filed a complaint against the said three branch officials with the branch manager and with the help of an ordinary citizen of India, i am submitting this complaint. Please help and unfreeze my bank account.

Few days ago I visited a restaurent in Delhi along with my wife and daughter. It is a renowned chain in Delhi. They are charging Service Charges on full amount in their bill. When I asked to remove this portion then they misbehaved and forced me to pay that amount. They even do not have VAT or any number on their bill. I attached bill for more reference.

Restaurent :

Moti Mahal,
    Sector 12,
    Dwarka, Delhi - 110075

Krishan Yadav

RegardsClick image for larger version.

Name:	BILL.jpg
Views:	7682
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	12173

Default Caution (security) money was not given by the college

I have done Btch From Sachdeva Institute Of Technology , Farah, Mathura , UP in 2010. I have visited college n no of times for the caution money but every time i got only an assurance noting else ,i have Talked to Mr AP Singh , Mr Tiwari (Estate Manager) and email them as well about the problem but no body cares for my problem ,and there are many students like me who are fed up asking for the security money from the college, but it seems that our request are falling on deaf ears. kindly help me with this problem and help me in getting my money back , i will be very thankful to you. Details of college are mentioned below.

Name of the college : SACHDEVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Branch. E.C
    Amount. 5000
    09456619676

May 2013

Default DishTV bought online from dishtv.in and it was never delivered

I have pathetic experience with dishTV. I bought connection on 28-apr online from there website. Payment was done but instrument is not delivered to me. I called customer care many time they kept on saying query will resolved soon but nothing happened. Now when i call customer care they say your record is not there even in our database. This looks like fraud from Dish TV when you book connection online they do not deliver and delete your record and your money is gone.
    I have complained to my bank also to reverse this charge on my credit card. I hope this will work.
    My service token id was 9175208 and booking id was 271776. I also have email from DishTV which is proof for online booking was done.
    Jitendra

Warranty Service

Hi! My name is Amit Anand am here because of warranty issue of my mobile handset(Nokia Lumia 820) ,Two months back i have given my handset to nokia care as some display problems arised they kept my phone for like 1 and half months by saying we will give you within ten days but whenever i ranged them they ask me for some more time and somehow returned me back after long period,but when i bring back my phone they just made it more worse as it doesnt gets charge sometimes,the display again showing problems,with some hardware problems,am unable to express my full view as i am a middle class man and i get a small amount of salary but still somehow i was in need of mobile so after 6 months i bought it but after two weeks it started showing problems with display so gave to nokia care and they kept my phone for almost 2 months in making me confusion of trust of returning it back in ten days,but still somehow they gave the phone and problems rised,m just unable to express my full view and feel like crying whenever i see my set.
    Hope so my problem gets resolved.I am providing their address details for your need.
    Amit
    Shop Name:Deccan Mobiles,shop no 12-2-784,habib osman complex,beside mughal heights,opp express highway pillar no. 34,Medhipatnam,Hyderabad.
    Phone No: 040 66254589

Post Reliance mobile postpaid bill related

I was using Reliance postpaid connection, but in the month of december I was submitted a letter for foreclosed my mobile no 9300770121 and cleared my all dues. But I really immbarrashed and much much harrashed from the service of Reliance. I am really fad-off for their follow-up for dues. Its hurt me like anything. Please do the needful.

Regards.

Bharat Kumar Purohit
    Mob:-9826828548

This complaint is against Bagittoday, i have already launched 2 complaints against them, whernever i launch a complaint they started taking action. In my last conversation they agreed to refund my money and for which i have given the confirmation to them. After that i received a mail which was clearly stating that i will be receiving my funds back. Below is the mail... (copy paste)

Dear Member,
    This is with reference to your request regarding the refund against your order id- 1018466636.
    We would like to inform you that your order has been closed for refund against the below mentioned refund details, please find below:-

• RE No. - 32605

• Refund Reason - ON CUSTOMER'S REQUEST

We would also like to inform you that the refund will be processed within next 8-10 working days. WE request you to kindly allow us for the same so as enable us to resolve the issue at the earliest.
      Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance.
      Assuring, you of the best possible services, always.
      Bagittoday Customer Care
      Please quote your Order Id-1018466636 in all future correspondence.Note: In case of any query not related to the discussion in above e-mail should kindly be emailed to contact@bagittoday.comor call us on 0120- 4112424.

After waiting for so long i receive another mail which was stating that they have not refunded my money infact they have credited in bagittoday a/c and with that coupen i can buy something else. After all this one thing is sure that these all are cheat nothing else. All the executives have done PHd in making fool of customer and harrasing them. when i received the call there was no communication of this transaction.

Kindly help me in getting my money back.....

Default vehicle service fraud arya automobiles mundka

sir/ mam,

I had given my car for service to arya automobiles, mundka, delhi on 20th april 2013. I had absolutely no problem in the vehicle before the service. However i had asked for a tyre rotation since i hadnt done it earlier. On recieving the vehicle i was baffled to notice that through they had charged me for wheel balancing and all the other things , they had not even checked the tyre pressure, leave aside tyre rotation and balancing. On the contrary my music system which was running fine earlier doesn't accept the CD now. They had not even clened the car and changed a bulb and horn of the vehicle without any reason and without even asking. It was a pathetic experience!!!!

Dr Asif
    vehicle jk13b 2128

Ruban.B Guest

Default Kotak Credit Card Problem

our credit card Account #4166461300118847. we get the credit card amount was 33,045 and we settle the mention amount and we received the settlement letter from kotak Mahindra bank Date:19/02/2009. but we send the letter from Laxmi Chavan & Associates and notice me they want to be settle the amount 84711.81. there is no details and blindly send them please file the complaint and i have the proff also.

Apr 2013

Default tata docomo false billing & disconnection of outgoing services

My name is paniraj bearing tatadocomo mobile number 9035012194

I am silver post paid customer of tatadocomo. (899 unlimited post paid plan). In the month of march i switched my 3G data to 2G data. As tata docomo states they have complete network coverage of 3G in bangalore but it is not true only few areas has got, when we select 3G plan most of times you get only 2G network, 2G data usage also considered as 3G data and they charge you according to 3G data plan. for this reason i have switched back to 2G plan.

Main billing issue has came in the month of march bill. reason was that i asked him to deactivate the 3G plan and activate the 2G plan ( 6GB for 99rs/month) with care less cust care rep who has attended my call.

He has deactivated the 3G pack and didn't activate any 2G pack after confirming to him. when bill arrived it was shocking fig 11982.00 after being on unlimited plan of 899.00.

My dynamic credit limit is Rs.5000.00 there was no intimation given when it was crossing. and their listen@tatadocomo.com reps gives hopeless and silly replies with out looking the root cause. They know only the system what ever the it generates they reply u with that answer.

Being a Silver customer after depositing 899 for getting the connection they have disconnected my outgoing facility. It has created so much problem i need to take the other number.

Its almost a month from disconnecting my services and week after they came to know the reason behind this but still unable to resolven this.

I need to lodge a complaint regarding.
    1. false billing.
    2. being a silver customer then also disconnected my outgoing services.
    3. compensation for creating all this mess tough i dont have any mistake in this.

I am the one who is ultimately suffering.

Who ever it may be using TATA docomo check clearly before taking connection or during billing.
    They only create wonderful adds to fool people. by represnting as a largest network provider. i hope they spend more time in the process and cust satisfaction than promoting the brand.

I need to excalate to higher authorities rather getting replies from listen@tata or applatte.in@tata.

Dont call to 9035012194 i am not using this number. they call once and their usual reply is we tried reaching you but ur number is not responding or not reachable or busy.

when we need to pay the they will be back of like anything call us thousand times a day. when situations like this occur they say we tried calling you but you are not responding.

Please reach me on
    Paniraj
    email: paniraj.c@gmail.com

sagacious@consultant.com Guest

Exclamation Fake company

Irrelevant Database
    Beware of fake compnay " Career Age" My self, Mrs. Sanjukta Ganguli Kakkar ...Director of Sagacious Hr Services
    I have taken this Job Portal by the name of Career Age.com..
    I had a work with a senior person named Reena from this organization..
    I asked a trail for a day or an hour...so that I get an idea of what kind of Database they have...or send somebody in my office , so that they can show there search & the way to work..above all is the database is useful for me or not..
    Reena, denied everything ...which as per company not possible...
    Still she tried to conveyance me to take a package for 1 month of 2808(inclusive taxes)

Detail below:

Dear Ms. Sanjukta,

Thank you very much for your call.

The total amount for the Special Offer Gold Package for one month is Rs. 2,808/- (inclusive of 12.36% service tax)

Here are the payment options:

1) Direct transfer into our bank account (From your Bank Account)
    Here are our Bank account details for online payment transfer:
    Bank name : ICICI Bank

Branch : Noida Sector 61

Branch Address : Supertech Shopprix, C 134 B, Noida, Sector 61, UP - 201307
    Current A/c name: CareerAge.com (Use CAREERAGECOM for online payee registration)

Current A/c no. : 025305002525

IFSC Code : ICIC0000253
    2) Through credit card/debit card

Here is the link to pay by credit card/debit card:

3) By Cheque / DD

You may deposit a local cheque in favour of "CareerAge.com" at any branch of the ICICI bank in your area. The complete A/c number is 025305002525. Do write this number at the back of the cheque also.

Please email the following details to us:

a) Scanned copy of the cheque

b) Scanned copy of the deposit slip

Once your payment is received, we shall do the needful to activate your package on priority.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to revert to me.

We look forward to serving you as our esteemed Premier client.
    Reena Jain
    Ph: +91-120-3291651

CareerAge - Free Job Posting Site Jobs in India Resume Database Search Careers

I tryed the search but it was completely irrelevant as per they say they cannot do anything as the candidates don't update CV's. Reena have answer to everything ...Please try ...it..she took over my system access through Team Viewer still the CV's were not relevant and very less in numbers like hardly 15..relevancy with the current data of this year...

Then I forwarded the list of JD's in her mail from my other ID(sanjuktaganguly@yahoo.com) ..as the mails were bouncing back from my official ID..

HI,

As per discussion, I am sending you the seraches I am looking for..

As I am not ablt to find any good results..

All should be maximum 2012 to 2013 year

If the result is not good I would request you to refund the money transfered...

JD:1 : Bpo

BPo

Location : Ghaziabadh

Salary maximum : 25 thousand

JD: 6 : Domestic Bpo

MIS executive, V look ; F look...

Location :Delhi/ncr

Salary: 10 thousand

JD : 7 : BDM(Business Development Manager)

IT softwares

Bidding on Freelancing Sites

Salary : 25 thousand

I have more openings but these are urgent...

After going through the result is a BIG ZERO..

Earlier I have taken free job posting from there company..Still after going through she is pressurizing on Job posting...

The response is below:

Job Ad Title
    Posted Date
    Expiration Date
    Updation Date
    Status
    Responses
    Required Fresh B.Tech (Engineering Graduates)
    05/02/2013

09/17/2012

Tele Sales

.Net Developer/Programmer
    Expired

Solutions Consultant (Business Development)

Tele Marketing Executive

Marketing Executive
    05/30/2012
    06/29/2012
    Expired

* If in case I find out 10 to 15 CV's for a particular profile if the opening is 500..Then What The hell I will do with it...I have to wait n wait..If the database shows 10-15 CV;'s for a particular profile in 5 months..So, how come it's possible that I can get result in a month...

Above all I want money back..2808 /-She is not refunding as per company rules as she didn't informed me that it couldn't be refunded...

I want all detail on my mail..Telephonic conversation would not be entertained...

Apr 2013

Myself Amruta. I am Software Engineer.In the month of December I had registered with the Exalt Consulting service Banglore for getting a job. rilI had paid 4000 rs to them as the registration fee. They promised me that i will get a job within 2 months. And if you dont get job we will return your money in the month of April. After Registration i didnt received any help from the company for job. In the month of April I evenExalt to give my money back. and even mailed them several times. But they give me false assurance of giving back my money. Kindly help me to get my money back

Hi Benjamin,

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken & effort made by you in sharing your concerns with us. We wish to inform you that our Credit Card officials are investigating the matter and will contact you at the earliest for addressing all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Support Team."

Default my complaint is regarding wrong plan given by vodafone mini store

My vodafone number is 916727676 : Vodafone ministore situated at dhanukar wadi ,kandivali west ,as i have taken plan in which 1GB internet pack is free for three month from him,but when i received the bill of 1600 rs. of data usage afterwards in the next month i got reversal of that amount but in this month also i got 875.00 rs. of data usage bill .
    I am not satisfied with the vodafone service.

1. Can anybody plz tel me the procedure to file a complaint in consumer court