Thread: How to start DND

Lightbulb How to start DND

To Start DND on your mobile phone please follow the instructions.

For customers who would like to register/de-register their request for NDNC registry may dial 1909 or SMS to 1909 with keywords 'START DND' for registration and 'STOP DND' for de-registration

Default Complaints agianst BAJAJ FINSERV

My Name is Paramita Mazumder. I had taken personal loan July 2011. Bajai Finserv provide me free personal Accident Insurance for Rs.100000 valid for 1 yr from date of loan disbursement. But now i want to foreclose my loan and that time they ask me to pay 2 years insurance premium amount that not said before to me. I am very disappointed. Plese help.

Default Subject : Complaint regarding Reliance Life Insurance, regarding fraud being done.

Reference :- Reliance life insurance policy - 51063081

Dear Sir / Madam,

Kindly not i have a Refund request for my for Reliance Life Insurance my policy No 51063081

Kindly not I had applied for a policy in my wife's name (Mrs. Neha Dilip Narsian) , in which I was the proposer (Mr. Dilip Vijaykumatr Narsian).
    When i received the policy documents, I received the same in my name, which is not as per what i wanted and what i applied for. Plus there were signatures at many places which were not done by me and some one had forged my signature.

Hence soon after receiving the policy i applied for cancellation of the policy in the free lookin period.
    Policy issued date = 28-june-2013
    Date received at home = 04-july-13
    Date surrendered = 08-july-13 At bandra branch.

After so many days also I have not received the money back in my account.

Hence i had called up today to the Toll free number 1800 3000 8181 and spoke to Mr Ritesh, and i was informed that they have received some letter to stop my cancellation and the policy is active. I have not given any letter for stopping the cancellation. I believe someone must have signed the letter the same way the other documents were signed on my behave.

My signatures were forged on the passport copy attached to the policy in the policy document.
    As i was the proposer they requested my documents and also my wifes documents. All the documents were signed by my wife as she was the one being insured. But her signature have been removed by white ink (clearly visible ) and at some places stricked through. And then they have faked my signature there.

The customer care has send me a letter by email after i communicated with them, which they say they had send to me by post stating that they have received my request to stop the cancellation, which i had earlier requested for. I never received such communication from them by post, also they have not send me the letter which i have given to them for stopping the cancellation, inspite of repeated requests.

I have not received the active policy also.

I can not understand how such things can happen, that some one can forge/fake the signature and make things like this.

I just want to receive my money back into my account. Hence I request you to kindly look into the matter.
    It is my hard earned money which i wanted to save for my future and such things are happening to me.

My only interest is to receive my money back.

Awaiting your soonest reply.

DILIP VIJAYKUMAR NARSIAN
    MOBILE NO - 9819772041
    Email - dilip_narsian@yahoo.com

Kapil Rathour Guest

Default XOLO Q 700 handset service related issues.

This is to being into your kind notice that I had purchased my handset of XOLO Q700 in the month of July. In the very initial period it started creating issues to me. Issues are like, Battery warming, Voice Issues (Hearing and Vocal), Phone Hang, Application Issues, Connectivity Issues with computer.
    I decided to submit the to XOLO service center as it was not of any use on 20th September. However, Till date I havenot received my handset back from the service center.
    Issues of XOLO -
    1- No support from customer care.
    2- Call Disconnection
    3- Nobody is answerable
    4- Nobody is taking responsibility
    5- Service center redirecting to customer care and customer care people redirecting to service center.
    6- Service center is not properly authorized (Repairing handset on behalf of XOLO)

They people had taken more than a months time to repair my handset, therefore warranty period automatically is of no use or or it has to be increased.

Service Center Address - Satyam Communication, J-32, Basement, Near Centre Stage Mall, Noida Sector-18, Noida - 201301

Name - Kapil Rathour
    Mobile No. - 9958000462
    E-Mail ID - ikapilrathour@gmail.com

Sanjeev Singh Guest

Default Cheated by Snapdeal

I had ordered for Aquafit Crazyfit Massager from Snapdeal.com - Online Shopping for Mobiles, Computers, Fashion, Books, Appliances in India[/url] on 16th Oct 2013 ,I was assured in the website that the material will be despatched within 2 days but inspite of calling so many times the material was not despatched ,they said that the material is out of stock and I had to wait for some time .My question to them to return my money but no response .Finally on 1st Nov 2013 late evening at 6 PM I received a call from the courier company that my material is with him .I was out of station along with my family during that period so my friend took the delivery . When I came back to bangalore I found that the material is broken so I informed Snapdeal mobile no -9212692126 but they are not giving any proper response . Please help me .

Sanjeev Singh
    Flat No SA2 ,Sowparnika Ananda Apts
    Sompura Gate ,Sarjapura Road ,
    Bangalore 562125
    Mobile No -9902013270

Lightbulb Laptop display is not working proprly

Sear Sir/Madam

I purchased hp pavillion laptop G6-2101TU from my nearest dealer giridih on 01/11/12.Today when i opened my laptop the screen was not working properly.
    When I approached to giridih dealer he told me nothing about the problem. How i can remove this problem Plz suggest me.Can we get any help from the customer service.
    Waiting for your reply.

Vivek kumar/07858888092
    Giridih(Jharkhand)

Default My last employer has not deposited my Provident fund.

My name is Vishal Kumar and I worked in Delhi branch of a Mumbai based company Nirmal Datacomm Pvt Ltd My employment tenure was 2 years from Jan 2011 to Dec 2012. during my employment I kept on asking Accounts department my EFP number but they never provided me the same however they kept on deducting PF amount from my gross salary and mentioned it in my CTC ( Employer and Employee contribution). Even the company never paid salary in time and was always delayed sometimes for more than a month. Indeed a horrible company to work for.

Now When I have resigned from the company I have submitted my PF withdrawal form and following up with them since last one year but no one has responded yet even I wrote repeated email to CEO Kedar Shah but he never bothered to respond back to me or look into the matter.

This is not the case with me but with all ex employees.

I request your intervention to resolve the matter urgently. I am from a lower middle class family and have some family responsibilities on me for which I can afford the loss of my hard earned money.

Thank you in advanxe.
    Vishal Kumar

Vishalthakur88@gmail.com
    Mobile - 9871854195

Post heque deposited on 12.02.2014 till date not credited to my account

I, have a S.B account with your Sheshadripuram Barnch Bangalore a/c no 0794101027011, this cheque was deposited in your branch at J.P.Nagar, bangalore, on 12/02/2014.
    The value of the cheque is Rs.15640/-- ( Rs. Fifteen thousand six hundred fourty) only, & the cheque no is 388511 dt. 12/02/2014 drawn through Indusind Bank M.G.Road, Bangalore. this is my salary cheque and i, am banking with you since 2006.
    When i, had send a letter to your J.P.Nagar Barnch, Bangalore they did not receive the letter.
    Sir, as per the guide lines i, should have got the credit at list on 15/02/2014 and to day is 18/02/2014 and still wating for the credit.
    I, hope that i should be receiving the credit by tomarrow morning i.e 19/02/2014 other wise i, have no other option but to claim losses from the bank.
    Regds,
    USHA NAYAK.

Mail i.d usharkb@gmail.com
    18/02/2014

Vicky Kumar Guest

Default Complaint against puma India

Sir i ordered puma Shoes on November 7-2013.Price of shoes was 2150rs.when i receive the parcel the size of shoes was very large.ok.Then i call puma customer care they told me that a person came to your home for reverse pickup.i waiting for the blue-dart's reverse pickup man for 20 days.at last he took shoes from my house for reverse pickup.on 3 December i receive call from puma care center they told me that 9 size is out in stock you can buy another shoes or Refund your money then i ordered puma EL ACE.one month left the new order is not also come to my house.then i again call that i need shoes because i haven't another shoes to wear.They told me that your order has been sent by Puma & i receive in 7 working days.but No parcel come to me.then i call back to puma care center & i tell to want my money refund.they again ask that your check has sent from us & reached home in 7 working days..But 4 months are over i have not receive any check.Now i am helpless.helpless. Please Help me sir...
    I want my Money back...

Default please remove my complaint- harassment by angry customers

consumercourt.in/mobile/92792-nokia-service-center-kolkata

Hi, I am Mazhar at mob.no- 900 786 3495 email id is acme_mazharkhan@ yahoo.com
    i am wriring as a guest because of a registration problem and that we cannot message the admin of this site.

there is the link of my complaint in the trackback url , please remove it.
    my number shows as 'nokia customer care' in kolkata and customers harass me by calling me.
    i recieve 20+ calls weekly and sometimes they even use abusive language.
    please resolve this or i would have to take help of the police. hope you understand

Default Complaint regarding delay in Installation of PNG Connection

Through this letter i want to draw your kind attention that on 27 Jan 2013 i applied for PNG Connection (Registration No. 285648 /Connection No. PRJ2013702896).
    4 times Engineer (gautam - Ph 9650363562) & Executive (Sakib) inspected the work area but till the time nobody installed/Activated the PNG Connection.
    When we call the my mom & wife calls the Engineer he give some stupid excuses like :
    1) He will do the installment after elections.
    2) we did the complaint about the Engineer/Executive misbehavior to IGL that why we will do the installation as per their Convenience.
    3) They will come on Sunday but that sunday never came.
    4) They will do the installation after 15 days.
    We are not getting any response from the concerned departments & when we are calling the Engineer (Gautam - Ph 9650363562). he refused to do the installation and informed us to contact IGL as they cant do anything it it.
    I did the booking 1 year back & still waiting for the Installation process.

I request you to take Immediate action on the concerned matter as this is my third complaint on this matter & i never expected this kind of services from IGL & its Engineers.
    Please do the needful otherwise i'm bound to take a legal action on the concerned matter.

Best Regards,
    Deepak Mahi
    (Registration No. 285648)
    (Connection No. PRJ2013702896)
    Address : B-8/102, Sector - 5, Rohini,
    New Delhi-110085
    Ph - 9871408090

Angry indian bank fraud

I am a minor. Indian bank, denkanikottai has fraudulently opened a saving bank account in my name along with some unkown persons. I have neither singed nor given my consent for opening of such accounts. The bank has cleared cheque of Rs. 700000/- belonging to me and the unknown person has withdrawn all the eligible amount. Mobile No. 8050324024

May 2014

Default Daikin Invertor Split AC 1.8 Ton

My name is Anurag Sharma and I am an Advocate by profession. I had purchased a Daikin Inverter 1.8 Ton Split AC from one M/s. Eco Cool situated at H - 11, Patel Nagar - IIIrd, Opposite Agrasen Bhawan, Ghaziabad on 07.04.2013. While, I was surveying at that time as to which Split AC I should be purchasing this person named "Deepak Agarwal" from M/s. Eco-Cool made many a huge claims with regards to the top quality and efficient service provided by Daikin Air conditioners although they were much expensive as compared to other split AC's. Believing and trusting this person and the huge claims I made a complete fool of myself and purchased this Split AC of Daikin Company (Model No. FTKD60FVM and S. No. EO42301 (1/D) (Model No. RKD60BVM and S. No. EO39275 (O/D) from M/s. Eco-Cool at a highly exorbitant and expensive cost. Apart from this I also purchased an expensive Voltage stablizer from M/s. Eco-cool itself to be installed along with the AC and other incidental costs which one pays for towards installation of split AC. I believed that even after spending these huge and exorbitant costs I have suffered for buying, installing Daikin Inverter AC it is worth it for the kind of high and efficient service it provides (believing as to what was told to me by Mr. Deepak Agarwal from M/s. Eco-Cool.

On 28.04.2014 after exactly 1 year and 21 days my AC stopped working after I had switched it on just 15 minutes earlier (Everyone is aware that the temperature has started to increase now and it has almost reached 43 degrees Celsius). I tried everything (by pressing the on and off button on the remote to changing the batteries but it didn't start). After I went to check whether there's some problem with the stablizer, I found that the stablizer was working and in perfect condition. Since, it was 9:00 PM by then, I had no option but to sleep under the room in that very high temperature. The next day I registered my complaint with the Daikin Customer Care and the Complaint No. allotted to me was - LKO140417673.

Herein after began my ordeal when I realized that this company is a fraud and that it has no concern towards providing service and to take of its consumers. Upon making repeated calls to the Daikin officials they gave me the contact number of one Mr. Dhirendra Kumar (Serviceman) being number 9212384909. After I making repeated requests and literally begging him to visit my premises to check with what the problem was, he sent another person who visited my home and checked the AC around 08:30 PM at night. Upon inspection and checking this serviceman from Daikin checked and found out that the PCB installed in my Daikin Invertor AC was not working and has got fused. I told him that since this is an integral part of the main machinery of the AC and that it was only during this month last year that I had purchased the AC last year, it should be replaced and that it should be kept in mind the AC was permanently connected to the stabilizer for maintaining a stable voltage as required by the AC. This serviceman then provided me with the no. of one Mr. Bhatti (Area Sales Manager of Daikin) to whom I apprised the situation and spoke to resolve the same the earliest. Since, this is one of the main parts of the machinery of the Daikin Invertor AC and that it was connected to the voltage stabilizer all the time there cannot be an occasion that the PCB fused due to unstable voltage in a year almost and that therefore I want a replacement of the said defective PCB . However, this person Mr. Bhatti, instead of helping me out kept on avoiding my calls and at last asked another person to call me only to inform that there is nothing that can be done. I fail to understand that when a stable voltage was provided by the voltage stabilizer attached to the AC why am I made to suffer for the fusing of the PCB. Why should I purchase the PCB which is such an expensive part for no fault of mine. For that the defective PCB is required to be replaced free of cost by the company since there was no fault at my end that it was fused. I have been made to suffer for buying a Daikin Invertor AC. I am sweating it out because the AC is not working and made to sleep in such high temperature and harassed for the inefficiency and lack of providing customer support by Daikin India and its officials. I, therefore request Daikin Indian to get this replacement done free of cost at the earliest and so that I am not harrased by having to live without the AC working for no fault of mine.

Looking forward to get this replaced at the earliest.

Anurag Sharma
    Sector-8/49, Ansals Chiranjeev Vihar,
    Hapur Road. Ghaziabad (U. P.) 201002

Cell No. - 09811732122

May 2014

Default vary disappointment ......

Sir..

I am one of the customer of Usha Compani.. but now a few days age my fan is not working ...
    Then i call to customer care of Usha Care toll free no 18001033111 1st time then ha give a complain no C14033000542..
    Then one technician vist my home ..And his behaviour very bad... i am just dis appointed...
    And he also do not short out my pob ....

nimmaiah Guest

Unhappy

i want incoming and outgoing call for this number 8939789803. and outgoing message number please send details to my email id venkym.b.com@gmail.com i request to sent the details

1. Start dnd