Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: FAQ Consumer Court

May 2014

Respected Sir / Madam,
    I cancelled a tatkal eticket with PNR number 4730137304 on 21st July, 2015 as the notification board in the railway station indicated that the train is INDEFINITELY LATE. However, the amount is not refunded even after 120 days and the status shows CR Registered. I called to IRCTC customer care and then they said that the delay is done by Eastern railways. Also, they gave the phone number of Chief commercial officer of Eastern railways, which is 06742303232. I called to the number and the number is never lifted. I also mailed to the mail id of Chief commercial manager, Eastern railways with mail id ccm@er.railnet.gov.in. No reply​ so far. Hence, i request Eastern railways to refund the amount immediately.

Default ebay.in is not trusted onlile webside.

I ordered Blackberry curve 9320 mobile through ebay.in on 15 jul 2016.Today i received my package, when i open that package , i got some paper inside. my order id is 43080895118. i share you some photos.please help me and take a action against ebay.in.please .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................... Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG-20160727-WA0002.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	13243Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG-20160727-WA0004.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	13244Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG-20160727-WA0005.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	13245

Jul 2014

Hello Sir/Madam,

Train No. 12460 had been delayed by 4 hours 30 minutes and it caused miss for the connecting train from New Delhi to Hyderabad. I had to be in Hyderabad by November 09, 2016 as I have a medical appointment fixed for this date and to accommodate the travel had to buy another very expensive ticket of Yeshwantpur Dorontho Express train at a whopping cost of 6928 rupees. I originally booked tatkal Telangana express Sleeper class train tickets at a cost of approximately 1700 rupees. Since there was a delay of more than 4 hours, Telangana has left the Delhi platform by the time Super Fast Express train reached Delhi at 6:30 pm as Telangana schedule departure is at 5:25 pm. Superfast Express has reached Phagwara station with a delay of 2 hours 15 minutes and still it could have reached Delhi before 5 pm if it didnít stopped many times at various places. New Delhi Station Master and chief manager refused to help me by providing alternate travel accommodation in another train. I cannot afford to pay rupees 6928 and it is lot of money for me and I didnít even had any plans for such expensive tickets but was forced due to my medical emergency appointment on 9th November.

I have no problem paying the railways the amount of Rs. 1750 approximately as this is the amount I could spent for the travel of my journey.

Please help me in getting refund from railways and thank you for your help in advance.

Default Airtel Not Refund the Broadband Installation

Dear Sir/Manager,

I have raised the ne broadband connection on 21-oct-2016. I came to know after 10 days there is feasibility for new connection (I called multiple times to customer care). They asked me to raise cancellation request. But I id not receive any Cheque/DD. I sent mail to Nodal officer to the same & again asked e to upload the Cancelled Cheque Scanned copy IFSC Code ad etc.. . They committed to refund on or before 5-dec-2016. still I did not receive.
    Airtel is not read refund the amount, which I paid for new connection installation fee. I am trying to get it from 08-Nov-2016. Could please help me get the amount paid along with interest.

Arul

socialtrade.biz company provide the web link to promotions the company like facebook and google. And asure that this is genuine. Company gives the annual plan for earn money at large scale on people chain base system. And take payment threw neft dd cheque

I invested for annual plan of Rs 11500/- in socialtrade.biz. And website is not working now.
    It is also coming in the news that its fraude company.

My social trade id is 61618724

How can I get my money back. Please help.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930