Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Complaint against TATADocomo

Jyoti Prasad Kakati Guest

Default Dealy in action- Reg.

My Tata docomo number is 9962255822. From May-2012 I am using this number under unlimited Post Paid plan 899. On January 2015 I have made it to prepaid plan. I submitted the documents along with the application. But presently I don't have the out going facility .
    I called to customer care and submitted the documemts once again to the docomo store at thoraipakkam ,chennai as per the request. As the outgoing was not activated I again visit the store. This time they asked me to go to head office at Prince Info city II , chennai. I went to the head office . In the reception counter I was called by one of the representative and he asked the details. I said him about the problem . He assured me
    that the problem will be resolved by evening. But till now I not have outgoing in the number 9962255822.

At last I register a complain by calling 198 . The compialn number is 2074214493.

Please provide the out going. For your kind information I want to inform that there is no outstanding bill amount against the number as if was autatically paid through my smart pay by HDFC credit cad.

kaushik1328 Guest

Default CHEATED AND DEDUCTED 200rs.

Hello ,

My number is 8123935154.I am really frustrated and annoyed as soon as i recharged for 200 rs. Suddenly after 1 hr they deducted and my balance became zero.

When i called to customer care , those people were arogant and thrown lazy answer saying it got deducted for internet browsing. Wherein i had 50mb of data still available.

This is really disgusting. Please address this immediately or I will lodge a complaint against tata docomo for fraud and cheat case.

I was using the Tata DoCoMo broadband connection Account# 988324223 dell#0200504466. However in Aug-2014 I have been charged for McAfee Antivirus subscription 3 times which I have never [COLOR=#009900 !important]downloaded[/COLOR] or service provider has not provided any antivirus subscription. I have [COLOR=#009900 !important]raised[/COLOR] the complaint# 430065761 and done lot of follow-ups with customer care, SME and all however still there is no resolution and they have disconnected my connection 3 months before and I am still getting overcharged bill every month.
    Every alternate day I am getting a call from bill recovery department and every time I have to explain the issue, [COLOR=#009900 !important]now I am[/COLOR] receiving threatening calls to pay the bill.

I have all the communication emails with DoCoMo and tata-tele-servises. All the proof for not providing any antivirus subscription (no order details/[COLOR=#009900 !important]license key[/COLOR] or [COLOR=#009900 !important]no email[/COLOR] communication from DoCoMo)

Please advise.