+ Submit Your Complaint
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: revalidation of cheque

  1. #1
    Ajai kumar ps Guest

    Default revalidation of cheque

    Iam Ajai kumar. My savings account no 7561150035831 at patiala Gajaraj Shopping Complex branch has been closed by the bank without my consent .A cheque no555484 dated 9/2/2007 for Rs 3909.85/- was received very late by me and could not be cleared. A complaint has been registered at Bangalore Koramangala br. The complaint reference no is R-053-HBCR7WZF9n-09 date-23 september 09.Request for quick Revalidation of Cheque and for phone number of Patiala ,Punjab,Gajaraj complex br.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009


    Dear Mr. Kumar,

    Pls. mention your complaint in detail. In your current post you haven't mention even the name of concerned Bank.

+ Submit Your Complaint

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. bounce of cheque
    By maneesh sharma in forum Investment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 07:30 PM
  3. Cheque
    By kissuresh4 in forum Other Banking Services
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:47 AM
  4. Cheque Mis used
    By manishandjaya in forum Other Banking Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 01:58 AM
  5. where is my cheque !!
    By Unregistered in forum Banking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts