Thread: Complaint against Star CJ Alive

Oct 2012

Angry Complaint against Star CJ Alive

I ordered pack of 4 sarees Adah Swarna Combo AID for Rs. 2499 on October 4, 2012 after watching promo on Star CJ Alive Channel on Television (Order No. 2012-10-04-032185:() and the order got delivered on my address on October 5, 2012. I paid a sum of Rs. 2499 to the delivery boy for the order. When i opened the package, i found that i have received two sarees same.

Received Order:

Expected Order as per Order No. 2012-10-04-032185:
    124673 Adah Pink purple Crepe jacquard saree
    Pink/Free Size
    Blue/Free Size

I called the customer care 011 - 44074407 same day i.e on October 5, 2012 to report a non-conformance of products complaint. The Customer Care executive did not give me any Complaint Number and told me that i'll get a call back in two working days. However, i did not receive any call back. I again called customer care on Monday i.e. 08/10/2012. Customer care executive again assured me that i'll get call back in two days. Again i did not receive any call. I called customer care for third time on 11/10/2012 and the executive assured me that i'll get call back the same day, but again that was a false assurance. Today i called customer care and asked the executive to connect me to the manager or supervisor or concerned department where i can talk about my concern since it has been more than a week. But the executive refused to connect me to the concerned department.

I have got no resolution or call back from Star CJ Alive inspite of their promises and assurances that they say while selling their product. These companies are making fool of common people and strict action should be taken against them. All i wanted was that i should get right product on time, but these companies have no value for customer's time and money.

Pawandeep Kaur
    (09815609252)

Thumbs down complaint against starcj alive

after telling the customer care 5 times they make our surname mistake buy telling mr.bhikari actuaal my surname is vijay dharmadhikari it feels very insulting...

Angry Cheating Of Star Cj Alive

Name : Laxman B Vora
    Order No. : 2012-12-09-040957
    Product : Oleev Olive Oil

My Name is Laxman B. Vora .I had Ordered 5 ltrs Olive Oil From Star Cj Alive on 9/12/2012. Star Cj Alive Delivered me The Poduct on 14/12/2012. The Whole Product Was Damaged star cj offers free gift of cleaning kit with it but ,cleaning liquid was totally spill out jar of washing powder was broken outer packing of parcel was also torn out so, I called customer care of star cj alive they said me to not to take delivery of that and service executive told that they will place a new order inspite of the damaged one with same offer and same free gifts . But, In the New order of olive oil Order No. 2012-12-14-039997 Cleaning kit worth Rs.500 is Missing in it & then 1 day when i Call up to customer care of star Cj Alive to Register My Complain they regreted me and told that the offer is changed and now i wolud not get the Cleaning Kit and when i told to cancel my order then they told me that My Satr Cj Voucher Of Rs.250 will become of no use, which used it to order this product. So, I Want Delivery of my olive oil with Glaccay House Hold Cleaning Kit with all other free gifts which i was promised by star cj to be got on damaged product.

Laxman B. Vora

Angry Cheater

they showed that they has provided egg beater But I don't got that and when I told them they refused to give egg beater

Default Non delivery of paid order

Dear sir, through your this channel i take apportinuty to call and submitt that i have ordered to star cj aliive on 07-12-12 vide my order no. 20121207-043120 for pack of 4 sarees @ 2599. Which i have paid throught credit card. I recd sms on mobile on 10th that ordered material despetched. But till date i have not recd the same. I so many called at call center they are just telling that my complaint is lodged and their senior executive will callme. Which till writing o this complaint not recd. They have even given my docet no. For despatch of gati but when i enquired i am not found this docket at gati.
    Sir, it seems the channel is making fictitious promise, harresment to the customer. I have no alternate to knock the door of the court for this.
    I appeal to all the public to take care for shopping with such channel.
    G.m.bhandari
    jodhpur

Default Star CJ ALIVE - A Fraud company

Dear Guys,Please dont buy any product from Star CJ, they have also done the same thing to me..The product what they had shown on TV was not delivered to me against which I have received a very poor quality of product. From this we can understand that this Company is just established to dupe/loot the customers , They are showing some other product and dont deliver the same. We should unite and take them to Consumer court otherwise they will continue cheating people.. Guys, let me know if you would like to join for filing a stringent complaint against Star CJ, as I am in the process of doing same..you can contact me on facebook.

Default miss comitment

my self virender singh.wor in delhi metro.i am belong from delhi ,i oder a camra of philips dsc110.
    tellecaler tell me that u will receved free gift
    order no. 20130122038996
    1 gift -a bag
    2 gift-polo watch
    3 gift-panasonic head phone

On receving time acall to custmer care abute my problem he tell me ,we will give ur free gift within 2 days.and same he tell to
    delivery boy.but now i am calling star cj they tell me you are not aplicabel for free gift.

Sir i am requestin plz open my order recording when i order that item.
    that is only one way to clear this mater.
    i am also wast my 400-500 rupes and my costly time for this mater.

THANKS
    VIRENDER SINGH
    M -9560020461
    M-9210717411
    EMAIL-viru5757@yahoo.in

Angry

say NO to star CJ products. ye sab @@@@iya banate hai..inko pakad k inki maa behan ek kar do. consumer court mein case dalo salo k khilaaf..

Default defective product by star cj

Birla induction worked hardly for two days.now no response of complaintafter paying the amount

Default Never buy anything from Star CJ

I ordered a multi-purpose cooker after watching it on Starcj on 24th Jan 2013 vide order number 20130124039570. I got the delivery on 3rd Feb 2013. I paid 1990 in cash to the agent. When I opened the box the product was in a damaged condition and I immediately called up the customer care and told them I want refund. I was told that the product would be picked up in the next 5-7 working days and the refund would be given subsequently in the next 5-7 working days. However they did not pick up the product till date. On calling the customer care i was not given any convincing answers. I tried speaking to the floor supervisor and took me 5 calls and 30 mins to reach him. He again had no answers.

I am sure I have lost my 1990/-. My idea of writing here is to let people know how bad starcj is.

Quote Originally Posted by pawanjudge View Post

I ordered pack of 4 sarees Adah Swarna Combo AID for Rs. 2499 on October 4, 2012 after watching promo on Star CJ Alive Channel on Television (Order No. 2012-10-04-032185) and the order got delivered on my address on October 5, 2012. I paid a sum of Rs. 2499 to the delivery boy for the order. When i opened the package, i found that i have received two sarees same.

Received Order:

Expected Order as per Order No. 2012-10-04-032185:
    124673 Adah Pink purple Crepe jacquard saree
    Pink/Free Size

Pawandeep Kaur
    (09815609252)

Angry complaint on shape up kit

we ordered a vlcc shape up kit few days back..when we checked the items we found that vlcc voucher wa expired.it was exchanged but next time also it was the same voucher..we complainted again and didn't got any rply from you ...i kindly request to change the voucher so that we can use our product............

Default Problem in Handset Karbonn A1+

Dear Karbonn Team,
    Please find the attached bill of my purchase of Karbonn mobile with model Karbonn A1+ which i purchased in the month of Nov 2012 through Star CJ with invoice noU00000144562 dated 14/11/2012, but since after the purchase i have taken the mobile 4 TIMES to your service center Ambe Electronics in Noida with problem of hanging up and at times during the conversation it get switched off and takes time to restart. Every time i visited i was told that this time the problems would not come but yesterday while talking it has again switched off and not getting restart.I cannot run to your service center every time leaving all my work behind.

I want solution of it and i hope you understand the value of time, looking forward for your early revert on the same please.

Mansoor Ansari
    mans.ansari@gmail.com

askme Guest

Default rude behavior by your bpo staff.GIVES ABD NAME TO THE ESTABLISED CO.

I had ordered 4 bottles of olive oil along with free gifts,i recd the following messaes on my mobile

registered with u.message no 1.buy any product &get addional 10 0/0 discount (max rs.999) use coupon code

0822000126.free home dilivery.hurry 48 hrs only.

Message no 2.thank you for your order no20130225048545.cash amount payable is rs,1395/=

when the parcel arrived the courier boy asked for rs.1550/=itried to explane to him but he refused to listen.

Then i called up the bpo and sir the way and abusive languaged is beyond discribing.they said they will

refuse to take any further order from me in further.when i asked the ceo name iwas told choot see.he is a chinese.

And gave me a funny answer.

Sir i m a practicing doctor of repute,and also an ex naval commander of indian navy.

Pl.take up this matter and see that the said order materialise.if not then i will have to see that it goes to the press.

Registerer no.9820194464 with you.

Dr.satish chopra
    surgeon l commander (retd) in

Meera Balachandar Guest

Default Voucher with the product not received.

VLcc voucher not received with the pack of vlcc sona moti combo kit.

Angry fraud promises.

i had shopped for sia khaazana jewellery but, due to dislike and damage i made a call to given registered number for refund. but, they did not give any response for the complaint.

1. Complaint against Star Cj alive