Thread: Do we need to return Airtel DTH Set top box & remote back to Airtel if not in use

tushar.agrawal Guest

Unhappy Do we need to return Airtel DTH Set top box & remote back to Airtel if not in use

I am getting call's from Airtel to return Airtel DTH Set top box & remote as the same was not in use from last 6-7 months, is that the procedure followed by Airtel..
    I was thinking that once you have purchased the Airtel DTH you can keep it forever & can activate / deactivate any time. These types of call's are quit disturbing.

My DTH AC No. is : 3003366595

Tushar

Namaste Mr. Agrawal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 12 Sep 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Namaste Mr. Agrawal,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 12 Sep. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

Angry Tata Sky set top box is unbelievable after a year.

I have tata sky dth for 2 years. After a year, the set box has been changed many times due to technicle fault. here, the set box has been replaced by other repaired set box in the month of Aug. 2012 date near about 15th. After a week, the set box is not functinally well. The problem is that the digicard is to be insurted at the interwal of 10 miutes. Being complained, Rs. 320/ has been charged in my account but the problem exist. I have reurned the set box wih digicard to the centre on 15 Sep. 2012 but till now the set box has not received to be repaired till 18 th Sep 2012 . I request you to replace the set box working in properly. Please send message to this mobile no. 8574019479.Thanks, Ashok Singh Id No. 1039932973 radhekrishanmzp@gmail.com

joshysmail1 Guest

Default Need to return airtel DTH set top box when we don't use?

I am receiving calls from airtel saying that i have to return the settop box if not used for 6 months. I was under impression that, when i bought it, I own it, and need to charge it only whenever i need to use it . But according to the person who claims him self from airtel retention team, says the set top box is airtel property and i need to return that , otherwise airtel will charge some huge amount for that. if it is airtel property , then why they are charging for repair / replacement of the box when there is an issue!!

He also says that if i dont recharge within 6 months, the connection will become permenantly deactivated.

--Joshy

HARENDRA YADAV Guest

Exclamation Set top box problem

set top box of my tv not workig ,so plz give me any number of service centre of airtel set top box my ID is 3007904802.

Default Airtel DTH Set top box and remote control

I was thinking that once you have purchased the Airtel DTH you can keep it forever & can activate / deactivate any time. These types of call's are quite disturbing.

My DTH AC No. is : 3008613620

Avi

Namaste Mr. Yadav,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 08 Nov. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Namaste Avi,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 09 Nov. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Avi,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 11 Nov 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence

Namaste Mr. Yadav,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 08 Nov. 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence

Exclamation Airtel DTH haressment

I am getting call's from Airtel on a daily basis to return Airtel DTH Set top box & remote as the same was not in use from last 6-7 months, is that the procedure followed by Airtel..

I have also filled up the same on the airtel presence page.

My DTH AC No. is : 3005715209.

Sandeep.

Angry Threat from airtel DTH

Relationshop number: 3000509137

Today morning I received a call from a female airtel employee who spoke in a very threatening voice saying that my account will be cancelled and I will have to return my set top box if I dont use it for six months. I dont understand this since my connection os prepaid and I have already paid for the box and I own it. She also gave me a weird explnation that the money I paid for was for the free offers. I dont understand this either. Why am I paying for something that is free ?

Post Airtel dth harressment

I was using one Airtel DTH tv connection for last one year till April-May 2012. Since they changed the tariff and package and made it more costly, I discontinued using Airtel and began using other affordable option. Now since December 2012, I am getting threatening calls from Airtel DTH consumer cell mentioning that since Airtel DTH TV connection is not used for more than 6 months, I have to return the settop box, remote and roof-top dish. When i purchsed it in 2010, i paid about Rs. 2500/- for entire pack of Airtel DTH TV. Now Airtel DTH TV executive told me that those Rs. 2500/- was for connection and non refundable and that all the 3 items are property of Airtel and not the consumer. I read the booklet and other material given to me along with the box and it does not say so anything like that. Can anyone suggest some advise what to do.

Hemant Kumar,
    Mumbai.

Default Airtel Set top box problem

DO any body can provide info how to resolve the below problem on set top box.
    Intermittently the signal goes off for half a day or so. When it comes it works for 3 or 4 hours contineously. When I lose it, I need to keep the box off for few hours to get the signal back. When there is signal it is 81 signal and nnnn-08 BER. WHen no video, signal is 0, BER blank.

ur help is appreciated. Krishna