Thread: Sony Customer Care

Sir Bezonji Mehta Marg,
    Nagpur – 440018

Toll Free Number :
    1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

abhapadhye Guest

Default screen turning blank frequently

Hello sir,
    I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia pro,it has not even been 2 months since I have purchased it.
    It has never dropped down or fallen off which could cause a damage to it.
    yet today while the fone was in use,it suddenly had a blank screen and since then the screen is
    blackening off almost every time I try to unlock the phone.
    I may please be helped out with this problem

Angry worst service

the lady at the sony service center near tambaram is too arrogant and a liar to the core.....twice i have experienced and for the b@@@@ers she does ultimately the customer like me are taxed....and friends please avoid that particular sony service center for heavens sake
    ananth

PRATEEK1977 Guest

Default Complaint against sony services

Dear
    I am using Sony Bravia 32 inch LCD which I purchased in 2008.I got some service related issues with my TV Set for which I made a complaint with Sony Customer Care on 06/10/2012 vide Complaint No. 11508092.No body from Sony Technical Deptt turned up for next 4-5 days. After several followups the guy came from Boscos(Authorized Service Center -Malviya Nagar) and without even touching the TV set claimed that some parts damaged and need to take the set to Service Center for Repair. After I insisted to atleast open the set ,The service Engineer opened and said that The power supply is at fault and need to be replaced. This will take some 3-4 days for replacement as the part is not available with our service center.

Then 4 days gone past.A week gone past but no response from their side. I visited their service center and also made repeted calls for followup then I was told that it is not available and we have to make some JUGAD to set the TV Set on. According To them this product is obsolete and parts not available.

After several followups, arguments and visits to their Office ,the guy asked for an advance to replace the part to which I denied. Then after 4 days the Service Engineer came and replace the part. The TV set worked for good three Hrs and again the same problem came (No Sound no Picture). Now no body is responding to that issue and complaint.

SUCH IS THE PATHETIC SITUATION FOR SONY SERVICES DEPARTMENT. They talk big during the sales and once the goods sold ,they pay no heed to customers problems.

Dear Sony Teammates,

I am using Sony Bravia 32 inch LCD which I was gifted by me from aborad but time of purchase Song Bravia representative there told that we are not giving you Wall Mount Barcket, you just call sony customer care in India they will send engineer with wall mount bracket to instate at your place.

But when i call customer care in India today they are deny to give the same. I think that doing such things in service industry will create bad image about the company.

SUCH IS THE PATHETIC SITUATION FOR SONY SERVICES DEPARTMENT. They talk big during the sales & TV advt. and once the goods sold,they are not giving proper guidance to customers problems.

Dinesh Lohana
    Always avial. on 9904201126

Default u named it service center

i am using sony xperia u since the date of purchase i was having speaker problem the sound was to low so i decided to submit in sony service center in thane
    {S. B. ELECTRONICS
    ISHWAR KRUPA BUILDING SHOP NO 1 2 3 & 4. OPP GANESH NIVAS MTNL CHARAI THANE (W) - 400601
    T:022 25450479}
    i have told them the problem belive me they dont even know the spelling of the name but thats no matter for me they have kept the mobile and said come back after 1hr the after 1hr when i came back they said Speaker may problem hai 7/8 Din may mil jayega when i collected after 7 days the problem was not solved the audio volume was still low when i asked the reason for that they said sound tho itna he rheta hai are yar fir b itna kam ki kan(ears) thak b awaj nhai pauch tha and gived me my mobile back really poor service for u sony the guys in the service center is really spoling ur GoodWill in the market really poor service from u sony now what to do how do i fix my mobile are all the service center the same they will have the same goofs plz sony help me

Angry poor service

{S. B. ELECTRONICS
    T:022 25450479}

Bijaya kumar rath Guest

Default sony xperia tippo not able to connect with computer

Bijaya kumar rath Guest

Default sony xperia tippo not able to connect with computer

i am using a sony xperia tippo. Plz. help me to connect my mobile with computer. Bijaya kumar rath. Bhubaneswar, odisha.Mo.no.-9853777850

shadab.nazmi@afs.org Guest

Angry Mobile Care/Sony Mobile Service Center devoid of customer attention.

My name is Shadab Nazmi and I purchased a Sony Tipo phone on 11/11/2012. I hardly used the device for 2 hours, I started receiving heating defects in my phone. I immediately returned and replaced it with a new phone. It's been just two months, I got the same problem but in addition to the battery backup. I called up Mobile Care from where I bought the additional 2 years warranty. They sent one of their customer support care person and he picked my device for repair and gave me a deadline of 7-10 days. It was 2nd of January when he picked up my device. After 10 days, I didn't get any response from Mobile Care and when I called for any update, they immediately told me that they will take 7 more days since there was some sort of difficulty in getting the parts of the phone. I decided to wait. I called on 19th of January and they picked up after a long time and decided to tell me they will take 7 more days. Now, this was an outrageous moment. First of all, I was the one who was constantly calling for updates and they never called me for updates over the phone. They also promised me to send a stand-back phone on 17th January until my phone is fixed. But again, they failed according to their promise. They didn't send me any stand back phone and it's been 18 days I am without phone and the company has been circumlocutory about a truthful status of my phone.

I am tired of calling the authorities of Sony and Mobile Care but all I hear is I am sorry, we are working on your phone. Who takes 23 days to fix a phone? I am filing this complain to consumer court because I am tired of calling over and over again and my patience has gone beyond any toleration. I want Sony India to compensate me for this awful customer care support and procrastinating over the fixation of my device.

Additional Information : Invoice number - 353809057831062
    Mobile Care Extended warranty card number : MC-IND-C-001482

Sincerely,
    Shadab Nazmi
    Board of Director AFS Intercultural Programs.

Thumbs down problem with (xperia lt26i )

I Umesh Arora a regular customer of Sony.
    Recently few months back I purchased 2-set of Experia LT-26I on 21-4-12, among them one set (IMEI No- 351710055674187, Sl. No. 1257-3318,) was not functioning properly after 3Months, while visiting your Service centre during the warranty period on 11-10-12 at Pacetel System PVT. LTD. 5/13, Kalinga gold, West Patel Nagar Delhi-110008.
    Following problems were found
    1. Hanging

2. Internet Problem

3. No display,

among them first two problems were solved within a week time but the third one display issue was not solved yet while contacting to the service centre it was responded that they donít have the spare parts for the same and they have forwarded my request to the company and this matter has taken almost 3Months but there is no such a positive response, during this entire time period I am facing huge problems as my hand set is kept with the service centre till today.
    Details of service centre is as follow
    1. Job no. is W112101100866,

2. Ticket ID No. 12101100866

Umesh Arora
    Phone no. 8800543138

hari sugan Guest

Default sony xperia j

sony xperia display has been broken. i need the display urgent. contact me hari sugan 8098828555, 8098928555..

Default touch problem

iam carring ST25i model number mobile it has been not working touch since 1month we visted the service center and they told to change touch worth of 5000 rupees as i bought new mobile how can it get such that problem please rectife me my number 9703636495

Sandeep Singhal Guest

Default Complaint in Sony Bravia LCD

I have bought Sony Bravia 32EX400 LCD in 2010. Now its display is creating problem, showing green patches.
    I called SONY engineer. I was shocked to hear that this is frequent problem in LCD/LED.
    It was informed to me that they recieve 4 complaints of display.
    As per him the part is not repairable and it is to be changed. Cost of part is appx Rs 9000.00 , which is too high.

I checked up with other service engineer. He confirmed me that SONY BRAVIA has this problem at large scale.

I am surprised that why company like SONY is not improving on this when they are aware of this fault.
    To spend 9000.00 in just three year, is justifiable?

Default Showing as 'online' evenafter been signed out of the Gtalk app and also turning off the Data Traffic

I am using gtalk app (pre-installed while purchasing itself) on my Sony Xperia X10 mini pro Phone. Usually the status I have set is 'Busy' and whenever i am not using , i do sign out of the app and also disable the data traffic on my phone.
    But many times I have been told that i am have been seen as 'Online', when i was actually not even using my phone(signed out of app, data traffic disabled, also i might have not even been using it offline, not even calls/msgs/anything at all !!).
    I don't know how often this happens, it's not that whenever I have signed out and seen me as online i think, sometimes only...but still it is not Supposed to be seen even once, right ?!
    I can't even ask others that often they see me online(when i am not) and it's not quite possible to check it out myself either...
    This thing has become Seriously annoying to me that i am signing out so that to not seen as Online , still it's not working ?!
    I haven't signed in for this account from any other device either.
    Please Please HELP me with this issue...Its really annoying me and become quite stressful to deal every time someone claim they have seen me online(when i was not even logged in)...

1. Sony Ericsson customer care complaint