Thread: HCL Customer Care

Noida, Uttar Pradesh

HCL Universal Number (For Enquiry/Support) :-

Universal Number for (Laptop & Desktop) :
    :1860-1800-425 alternate no. 0120-2406105

Universal Number for (TFT)
    : 1860-1802-425

HCL Email ID :

✉ : hcltouch.reg@hcl.com (for service call registration),
    hcltouch@hcl.com (for other services)

Contact Through SMS :

SMS your query to
    +91 9911115555

SMS Format
    < TOUCH > < Machine Serial No > < Query >
    For example: TOUCH 2084AZ000001 Query

Default regarding DOA letter from HCL

I have raised a complaint regarding manufacturing defect of tablet(ME G1 which i purchased it from sanpdeals) and the complaint id is 132130020.

I have already sent a mail to "hcltouch.reg@hcl.com" on 18th Feb 2013 along with invoice and the complaint form which i got it from active infotech service center mumbai.

I have sent a mail to "hcltouch.doareg@hcl.com" on 20 th Feb 2013 with invoice and complaint form.

Till now i didnt get DOA letter and any call from HCL service center.

First mail i have sent on 14th of Feb 2013.

Subhash Chand Guest

Question Unsatisfied with HCL

I had purchased a HCL ME V1 tablet via e-bay its a faulty tablet. I gone on service center and they didn't give solution. Then many times contacted to hcl service support and finally after 12 day I submitted th tablet on their service center on 28 Feb and their nodel officer promises that I will refund soon. But till now not any response from hcl. I also spend near about 1300 ruppes on call charge with hcl but nothing to get.

Default tab y1

Not showig the sim balance and procesing kar very slow

Jun 2013

I was purchased online from HCL STORE HCL Y3 tablet having sr no-313YCD012513 on dated:14/05/2013 it was auto switch off during browsing and after 2days & its unable to charge & unable to turn on. However i was contacted to customer care but not received any satisfied answer they only advised me to go service center which was 35km away from my place.Due to my busy schedule I was visited to bhubaneswar service centre Galaxy Service On dated:28/05/2013 but after 15 minute on of tablet they return me saying that the set is not looking any problem & if any problem arise you come back.
    In the next day the auto switch off & non recharging problem again started.So again i visited service center Galaxy Services Bhubaneswar on Dated 01/06/2013 with complain I.D no-8502916826 & submitted the tablet.
    On Dated:08/06/2013 I was visited service center they handover me the tablet by saying that they changed the board & the tablet is O.K but at the time i check the the tablet at service center i found the auto switch off problem stand as it is & i also showed the problem to the technician & he again accept that the tablet have a problem, so he demand three more days to repair.
    On dated 17/06/2013 i visited to the Service Center They handover me tablet by saying its O.k now but i found that the auto switch off problem stand as it

is.Immediately I conveyed the problem to the service center Galaxy Service Bhubaneswar & they advised me to again bring the tablet to their service center.
    From the date of purchase i used only 6/8 hours tablet & for repair i have already visited 4 times to service center 70km up down* 4times=280km but
    result is zero.I was sent 12 email to hcltouch.reg@hcl.com but not receive any reply. Finally I mail to nodalofficer@hcl.com on dated19/06/2013 & get reply by phone on dated 24/06/2013 by Arti Joshi & she advised me to submit tablet with complete box & invoice copy for DOA. As per her instruction i submitted the complete tablet box with invoice copy at Galaxy service Bhubaneswar on dated 25/06/2013.& convey the same to the nodalofficer@hcl.com.
    But till to-day i am not yet receive the status.

Default Laptop complaint

my laptop battery is not taking charge..works at ,on direct plug
    & some time screen starts flactuating ..
    purchase date 08/01/2014 still under warranty period.
    serial no. 9111AE993765.
    mob.no-7501474034.my complaint number is 8504876562 & no action has been taken yet.so please not compelle me to take any serious step to consumer fourm authority of india.
    YOUR'S TRULY
    SURAJ KUMAR

Chiranjibi Nayak Guest

Default Hcl tab does not opening

My nme is Chiranjibi Nayak and my hcl me tab is not opening so what shall i do.

Last Post: 02-11-2015, 04:17 PM