Thread: Complaint against agarwal packers & movers

avanish dwivedi Guest

Default Complaint against agarwal packers & movers

I have booked my house hold from Indore to Coimbatore on 10 June 2012 from Agarwal packers & movers. When I received my Household ,everything was badly damaged.

New steel Almirah was broken from top & bottom with all the goods damaged in side. My Fridge door was totally damaged, Microwave was fully damaged. Apart from this all Utensils/glass items/other daily house hold were broken badly.

I have purchased new Discover Bike appx. 11 months back for which a lot of big holes were there & left side from foot rest to mirror with every thing was damaged badly.

When I contacted the concern person in Indore & Coimbatore there was no positive response & claimed that this was already damaged. I was threaten to take the 6000 INR else I will get nothing. I place of that they have taken my steel Almira claiming that it should be returned against payment.
    I have total damage of more than 20,000INR & was never treated. Please help in getting reimbursement for this as I have paid 39,525 for shifting cast.

SL NO 809663
    GC NO 767944
    Name Avanish Dwivedi

Default Air Cargo Packers and Kuber Logistics

Dear All Friends

I would like to share my moving experience with all of you. I already got cheated from these bast-reds I hope you can save your money, goods and your reputation. Recently I moved my household goods from Bangalore to Pune. I have searched packers movers from google. I call to Air Cargo Packers and Movers. After discussion everything when exe. came to my home for survey the goods. They committed many things to me. after suddenly I got call from KUBER Logistics . They asked me to survey the goods so they also came. and they quotated little less than Air Cargo. I was little hurry so I dint checked about them proper and finalize Kuber Logistics. They charged me many things Initial the given quotation 12,000/rs end of the day they charged me 25617/rs. I requested them to dont charge like but they warned me if I dint pay it they will not give my goods. I was staying alone here, also I was not in situation to make any complaint. So i paid them 25500/Rs. After many days while I am calling no one replied me proper. I was fear that i lost my all goods as well money that I paid them for moving.
    Air Cargo Packers and Movers and Kuber Logistics are same. they are cheating customers using different name. I would requested to all of you. Please never ever take moving service name of Air Cargo Packers and Movers and Kuber Logistics. they are Big cheaters you can loss you goods, money and your reputations.
    Simen D'Suza.

Simen D'Suza.

Sumona Misal Guest

Default Complaint against Agarwal packers and movers

I sent 28 boxes containing household items from Kolkata to Pune on March 11, 2013 by using the service of Agarwal Packers and Movers. Initially they said that the goods would reach Pune in 7-8 days. But they finally arrived after 13 days! When they brought the boxes to Pune, one box containing utensils was missing. Unfortunately, I realized that one box was missing only the next day. I talked about this to Hari Sahrma, the person in charge of complaints in Pune. When I told him that the box was missing and if he did not find it, he would have to pay the insurance for the goods in the box, he flatly told me that he would not pay anything for the missing utensils in the box. Also, the packers did not put up the shelves of the almirah when it was delivered before they left. Three saucers in the crockery section were also broken. All this reflects very badly on Agarwal Packers and Movers. I had insured my goods and this company shamelessly refused to pay the money for the insured goods. I would strongly recommend not to choose Agarwal Packers and Movers for moving your goods. And I want someone to listen to my complaint and take some action.

priya Gunasekar Guest

Default Complaint against Shree Shambunath Packers & Movers

We shifted our goods from Navi mumbai to chennai on 27th Feb 2013 and paid Rs.14000. We received the goods on 4th mar 2013 but many of the show pieces were damaged.my wooden amirah was also damaged.Above all my AC outdoor unit was missing.Only one person came for unloading he couldn't shift the wooden almirah to first floor, i arranged two persons for shifting the almirah and i paid for it.I spoke the packers and movers and with Mr.Shambunaht for the outdoor unit.He promised me to deliver it within 3 days, but till now after one month i didn't receive my ac outdoor unit.

After 20 days he said that the vehicle met with an accident and my outdoor unit got damaged.He said that the unit will be delivered on 1st April with FIR copy and he will help us for claiming the insurance.But from the next day no one from their office answered our call.Another important thing is that we insured for Rs.50000 on the shifting date and paid Rs.1500 extra for that.They said that they will send the insurance copy by mail but i didnt received anything like that.I didnt know what to do and how to claim for the insurance.

Santhiriya Gunasekaran
    Chennai

Hari haran Guest

Default Complaint against Senior India Cargo packers and movers

Dear All Friends

I would like to share my moving experience with all of you. I already got cheated from these bast-reds I hope you can save your money, goods and your reputation. Recently I moved my household goods from Chennai to Bangalore . I have searched packers movers from google and apply my no. in online after lot Packers and Movers Called me . I Selected Senior india Cargo Packers and Movers. After discussion everything when exe. came to my home for survey the goods. They committed many things to me.They asked me to survey the goods so they also came. After Some bargains going on finaly 8000/- fixed. Then after he asked 2000/- .I requested them to dont charge like but they warned me if I dint pay it they will not give my goods. I was Shocked. I was not in situation to make any complaint. So i paid them 2000/Rs. One day after they send my materiels. Some materials missing after my checking. So please avoid like this packers & movers
    I would requested to all of you. Please never ever take moving service name of Senior India Cargo Packers and Movers they are Big cheaters you can loss you goods, money and your reputations.

Hariharan

Hari haran Guest

Default Complaint against Senior India Cargo packers and movers

Hariharan

Angry Agarwal movers and packers

My Number:- 9663700229
    My name - Sona
    GC:- PUN0000174 -PUN-BLR
    Following are the details of goods damaged and the series of events.
    Delivery:-8th June 2013.Double Bed
    TV trolley/table
    Dining table
    2 Deewans trolley Wheels have been broken
    Dressing table completely broken
    Stool scraped
    TV Stabilizer is broken
    Called ,Call center ,Blore RO - Mr Gyanendra and Manmohan, no response or help
    MAIL SENT TO MUKESH AGARWAL AS WELL AND STILL NO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mail sent as below:-
    From: Sonalaxmi Sarkar
    Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:10 PM
    To: 'cc.bangalore@agarwalpackers.com'; 'manmohank@agarwalpackers.com'; 'cchead@agarwalpackers.com'
    Cc: 'mukesh.agarwal@agarwalpackers.com'; sonadotcom@gmail.com; sonadotcom@yahoo.com
    Subject: Major Issue - domestic transfer - PUN000174
    Importance: High

Dear Agarwal Packers team,

I am so much pained and frustrated by the services provided by the co that claims to be Number 1 and takes all the money upfront and then does not bother about the damages done to customer even after I paid the insurance premium. I need the claim and settlement latest by 28th June. Following are the details of goods damaged and the series of events.

My goods have been transferred to Bangalore from Pune and delivered at my doorstep on 8th June 2013. The following goods have been damaged :-

Double Bed- craks at the head of the double bed and improper fitting
    TV trolley/table – Sides have broken and cracks in the feet
    Dining table: - 3 Trolley Wheels have been broken
    2 Deewans trolley Wheels have been broken
    Dressing table:- entire glass porting is broken including glass
    Stool- Side lamination has been scraped and is out
    TV Stabilizer is broken

Series of Events :-

8th June 2013 – 1st call made to Gyanendra ,Inspection and repair booked for 11th June 2013
    11th June 2013- Suresh carpenter came and inspected the goods and temporarily set up the double bed and mentioned that all the other things he will do when we completely shift the next Monday 17th June 2013
    11th -19th June 2013- I have called Gyanendra every day- no response on phone, no call backs on any calls, no answering
    17-21st June- calls made to Gyanendra and Suresh- Suresh answered the phone and said that he will come on Tuesday 22nd as he forgot about us.Gyanendra still doesn’t answer.
    18th June,19th June , 24th June 2013- I called the Call center and got Manmohan’s number

25th June 2013 Called manmohan, he directed us with the details of email of Gyanendra and mentioned Gyannendra is the person incharge

3 + weeks and today I am frustrated and I would request the senior management team to ensure that this is taken care of. I have a copy of all the respective documents for proof and discussions and I am happy to furnish this as required.

HOPE TO RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE AND HELP IN GETTING THE CLAIM for the damages.

mina Chowdhury Guest

Default new bed was completely damaged in several parts

I have booked balajee packers avd movers for transporting my new bed along with 4 pillow set from furniture store (ganguly furnitures ) in barasat, kolkata and delivery to kharghar in navi mumbai on 23 rd dec 2013.
    I received the consignment no 630-2013 dated 31 st dec 2013 on 6th jan 2014. The bed was broken badly and heavy cuts in different parts.
    The transporter have not placed the bed carefully and have loaded heavy machinery over the bed and due to which the wood got cracked and cut due to friction with the machine.the said bed was boojed for my daughters marriage on 5th feb 2014.
    We have informed mr. Deepak pramanik , contact no 09331902880 and are continuosly following up over the phone from last 10 days. But we are not getting any proper reply and he is not taking any steps for the damage incurred due to their negligence.
    We want immediate replacement of the bed with new one with same design and from same store or else we want the compensation of the bed value rs 52000 along with transportation charges rs 6800.

Default Baba Packers & Movers, Bokaro Steel City

They better rename themselves as "Bora Packers & Movers" as per our experience.

Don't know in what moment..how my father entrusted them to intiate the job before I reached to be with him during the movement of all household from Bokaro to our native place.

I'll try to post detailed update of our experience with later on if my schedule permits..here is brief account of what I witnessed in last few days.

As I started above, all they come with to pack all ur belonging is jute bags & hay only..'ll ask even cartons, papers, ropes and even ropes from you. Dream alone of thermocol & bubble-wrap (as per commitment).

Instead of professionals, expect labourers to turn up for all packaging (poorly paid..250 bucks each, as I learnt from one of them).

They refuse to even wrap few of ur common belongings, eg palang (cots).

Despite their all prior poor estimates (they barely seem aware of till loading), if anything exceeds more than capacity of truck/trailer, they start all sorts of tricks to blackmail you to shell out extra 10-15K from you.
    Initial estimate was 25K.
    Forgot to mention one strange thing here with the packers & movers in Bokaro, they demand all the amount in advance.

Lastly, at pickup point, we witnessed their packing guys resorting to stealing petty items eg, buckets-mugs cfl-bulbs, etc.

Eventually, but one of the most antagonizing part of all this experience, on reaching, they said, they load only, don't unload, de-assemble and unpack to put them in place!
    ??
    Though the driver played as part-time labourer with our guys to unpack and bring them inside, Sheer unprofessional attitude is what we experienced with them and their manager cum stake-holders like Mr Vijay Kumar Jha (at Bokaro).

We're contemplating to seek legal consultation in the coming wknds and writing all this for the benefit of the ppl looking for Packers & Movers
    in Bokaro.

Arvind Singh Chauhan Guest

Angry Agrawal Packers & Movers unreliable + Damage & loss of items

we have recently shifted from ranchi to Malanjkhand, Balaghat thrught Agarwal packer & Movers, GC No. 4011127 x 79 date 12/5/2014 Ex Ranchi to Balaghat (M.P). While shifting we suffered the following losses:

1. Imported Sofa set damaget

2. Computer/study table broken

3. 2 cartoons having the kitchen item and clothes missing

4.1 wall clock and 1 pinting damaged. ( wall clock not at all packed and was kept with used bathroom items, Painting was repeteadly asked 3 times to wrapped with news paper and bubble sheet which was not at all done and it recently bought at Rs 1300 and it was found damaged when we opend the cartoon)

5. 1 pot having plant of aloevera missing still lying with agarwal packers Ranci godown.

6. Centre table is still to be unpacked and refitted.

7. D2h and Kent RO is also to be fitted.

Earlier also we had our goods transported from Bangalore to Ranchi and we hardly suffered any losses at that time. But this time at Ranchi packing was done with an irresponsible attitude.

At the time of paking we were not at all satiesfied with the packing of our safa set as it is a imported designer & costly sofa set made of leatherite. And the packng was also not done in the manner which was told to us at time of meeting with your sales representative. It was only packed with paper but initially we were told that the packing of sofa will be done using bubble paper, thermocoal and other materials. We were also told that most of the packing will be complete one day before the last day and on that scheduled day nobody came.

On last day i.e. 12th may your packers came at about 11:00 AM and the packing was done in careless manner.

Due to this we received our sofa set damaget and also the side tables of sofa set. They got 8 major cut and the internal structure broken.

We paid for insurance and unpacking also but we are still to get any service at their end. Now they are offering Rs 6000/ to settle the issue.

Pictures of damaged items is being attached for refrence.

Arvind Singh Chauhan

May 2013

Default Pathetic service by agarwal ,DRS group

Can someone please help here ? I booked my shipment of household items on 30 June from Pune to Bhandara (GC No 4502310) .I was told that my shipment would be delivered within 2-3 days but till today I am waiting for my shipment .Neither my items came not any kind of communication on delay .On top of it , no one is responding to my mails /calls/chats .Pathetic customer care , they don't even respond properly .Someone by name Suchitra comes over chat every time and never responds to chat and chat window gets closed due to time out .When I try calling toll free numbers , I am being provided by several other numbers and I am being asked to contact them .but no one picks , half of the numbers are switched off and other half numbers are either not picked or they disconnect call providing few other numbers . No one is taking proper responsibility and ownership .I knew Agarwal packers are very expensive still I went for it as I assuming there will not be any quality or punctuality issues but so far my assumptions are going wrong by huge margins . I want my items to be delivered by today at any cost .

Myself Mr. Satyabrat Baral want to intimate you that, I had booked Agrawal packers & Movers (DSR Group) for HHG shifting from Nellore (AP) to Korba (CG). The HHG packed & moved (40 items) from Nellore on 22/02/2017 bearing G.C No- 4549930.

While unloading I found a cartoon box (N0-37) fully damaged & opened and some items missing from the box as well as some different HHG items fully damaged through transport. The items missing such as 1 new Reebok Shoes(unpacked) & 1 new Dinner set (Unpacked) worth cost Rs 4000 & 12000 respectively aswell as the damage item cost is Rs 1000. I claimed for amount Rs.17,000 against the missing & damaged items. Even though continuous complains for claim also no one has responded instead of ignoring.

Finally I am writing this complain to you for the resolution of the matter & settle the claim with paying the full amount of the claim.

I kindly request you to take proper action against it and settle the claim by paying the my full amount of the missing & damage products.

Looking forward for your positive response. Please do the needful.

Satyabrat Baral