Thread: LG refrigerator Complaint

ARJUN BHARDWAJ Guest

Default LG refrigerator Complaint

i would like to inform u that i have purchased a LG refrigerator (1.5 years
    back) and washing machine (6 months back), today is 28/ sep/2009, i am facing
    problem with both the home appliances as my refrigerator which i purchased is
    causing rust on all the parts of the refrigerator body, for the same i have
    already fired a complaint to the lg customer care centre but no action has been
    taken yet, after complaining on a regular basis approximately around after 4 months
    a representative came at my place and told me that rust which is occuring on the
    body of the refrigerator is a manufacturing fault which would taken into action on a
    very urgent basis within 48 hours, and now its more than 5 months and action has
    been taken yet, and if i talk about my washing machine of lg which i purchased 6
    months back no one has came to my place for demo after intimating them atleast 50
    times i need a demo of the washing machine as the washing machine filter
    was already broken wen i opened the packing and the machine does not clean clothes
    at all, i am facing a lot of problem after purchasing these home appliances from
    home use, kindly look into the matter and do the needful...

hope's ur best attention!

'ARJUN BHARDWAJ''

BG-6/77B PASCHIM VIHAR
    NEW DELHI 110063

Manish Sharma Guest

Default Complaint for LG Refrigerator- regarding

I have lodged a complaint with LG Customer Care Centre (Phone No. 1800 180 9999) on
    05-Oct-2009 regarding refrigerator. On 07-Oct-2009, one of LG Engineers visited my
    residence and informed that the timer of the refrigerator needs to be replaced.
    After that, no one visited my office for the change of the spare part.

I am taking up the matter with LG Customer Care Centre repeatedly on the above
    number. The Customer Care Executive is always giving me one answer that the Timer
    is out of stock and he/ she is sending a reminder to the service centre to change
    the spare part today itself. All my efforts with the LG Customer Care Centre are in
    vain.

I shall be highly obliged if you could kindly look into the matter and direct your
    service centre executive to change the timer immediately and preferably today itself
    as I am facing lot of problems due to non- cooperation on the side of such a reputed
    firm. My request ID is C09A0508564.

Manish Sharma
    R/o RZD-1/297, Street No. 5,
    Mahavir Enclave, Palam- Dabri Road,
    New Delhi- 110045
    Mob: 9819476304

Jyoti K Panchal Guest

Default LG Fridge

Dear sir.
    lp revert back the status of my previously lodged complaint
    Jyoti
    Mob : 9821446630,

spl Guest

Default Lg refrigerator 365 lit purchased on 26.11.2008

I HAVE PURCHASED LG REFRIGERATOR 365 LIT FROM RAZZLE DAZZLE, KRISHAN NAGAR, DELHI. THE REFRIGERATOR HAS BEEN INSTALLED AT MY RESIDENCE IN C-101,VIVEK VIHAR, DELHI AND AFTER OPERATING THE EQUIPMENT FOR A COULE OF MONTHS STARTED MAKING NOISE WHICH VANISHES BY GIVIVING A JERK TO THE EQUIPMENT. THIS NOISE VANISHES AFTER SOME TIME AND AGAIN REAPPEAR. THE COMPLAINT WAS LODGED TO THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE VIDE THE FOLLOWING ID.
    1 C09A0106649
    2 C09A0500718
    3 C09A2101397
    4 C09A2609642
    5 C09B2005502
    INITIALLY THE DEFECT WAS RELATED WITH THE BALANCING SINCE THE NOISE IS INTERMITTENT AND THE SAME WAS NOT APPEARING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MECHANIC. WITH WHAT EVER REMEDY DONE THE NOISE STILL PERSISTS AND IT BACOMES MISERABLE.
    THE ONE YEAR GUARRANTY HAS ALSO EXPIRED IN THE PROCESS OF EXPERIMENTATION.
    WILL SOMEBODY IN LG MAY PLEASE ADVISE AS TO WHAT IS TO BE DONE WITH THIS REFRIGERATOR. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS sp.laumas@eil.co.in AND MOBILE NOIS 9811071367.

Unhappy LG Refridgerator

Regarding with the request id: S9CC1106046..No reply from the technician. I was keep on calling the toll free no 1800 180 9999 for past three days when the request was raised...its very poor response...no solutions nothing has been done..

Durga B
    Chennai

Question lg fridge not working

LG 195 NC5 LG fridge which was purchased from TELENGANA AGENCY from Khqammam district Andhra Pradesh is not working right from the purchase on date 23-11-2009. After made a complaint the service engineer has come after one month says that the gas in cylinder has exhausted and it requires refilling. For which he has taken 2 days time. Later the machine has worked for only one day further not working. The matter informed to the TELENGANA AGENCY @ Khammam

T.Samrajyam
    By the side of police station
    Bonakalu
    Khamm District
    Andhra pradesh

Default Refrigerator not working

This is with regards to my complaint (Complaint No.C1020710254) regarding my Refrigerator Model 295TM which i purchased from Next Retail at Mu@@@@ West. I had placed the order on 22.09.07, my warranty card bears the stamp of the dealer dated 3.2.2008. I had on the same day also placed an order for purchase of a LG Home Theatre along with the refrigerator on the same day with the same dealer.

The said refrigerator has developed cooling problems and had once been serviced before by your technicians. On the placing of the present complaint, the technician visiting mentioned that the compressor is faulty. As the compressor is still under warranty, the warranty card was shown to him. He however refused to take any action as he said he could not see the serial number of the fridge. Repeated calls to your customer service failed to give any satisfactory response saying that they could not help me unless I produce the bill. I have now been able to trace a copy of the bill, however the same also does not refer to any serial number.

Your customer service executives have stated very clearly that they have no contacts with the dealer and all follow up with the dealer should be done by me. This attitude is indeed very surprising as the dealer is acting as an agent of LG and not me, and having a valid warranty card entitles me to get the compressor replaced under warranty. It is indeed very surprising that even when your technicians came for installation of the fridge and for repair at the previous occasion, none of these objections about the serial number being missing has been ever raised.

I also spoke to the service centre at the instructions of your call centre, the service centre in charge expressing surprise that how such an old model was sold to me in 2007-08. This has led me to think that I have been either fooled by LG or the dealer into purchasing an obsolete model. He also mentions that the compressor for this model is not available.

In such a circumstance, I am at a loss to understand how a genuine customer can be harassed like this and that too by a company which is supposed to be reputed. I was under some mistaken impression of your company having an international brand name as I purchased four products of LG on the above mentioned date, the refrigerator and the home theatre from Next Retail and LG televison and microwave from Magic Electronics at Mu@@@@. Inspite of so many purchases, it is surprising that my name cannot be traced from the records of LG.

Kindly provide me the replacement of my compressor at the earliest as I have been calling your helpline and service centre over the past 3 days, who seem to want to avoid dealing with the problem. Such a response does not befit a company of your reputation as they presume the customer is probably expected to get fed up and pay the amount to get the compressor replaced.

Consequent to what has been stated above, this mail is being sent as a request to kindly replace the compressor and solve my complaint at the earliest.

Sophia Dayanand
    9820874256, 25662142

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint with:

Your billing address.
    Full bill details.
    Job Sheet Details.
    Complaint Nos. registered with LG customer care.

Its not possiblem for us to guide you without knowing the above mentioned details.

AMRENDE KUMAR Guest

Default LG Refridgerator

Regarding with the request id:C1022101149..No reply from the technician. I was keep on calling the toll free no 1800 180 9999 for past three days when the request was raised...its very poor response...no solutions nothing has been done..

AMRENDER
    ROHINI DELHI
    MOBILE NO-9899481170

Thumbs down complaint about LG refrigerator double door

I have purchased an LG refrigerator from M/s Sai Home Needs, Zaheerabad tq., Medak Dist., A.P., proprietor name is Mr. Suresh Goud, telephone 9440483248, landline 08451-283999 in November, 2008. In December, 2009 the refrigerator stopped cooling and I complained the same with the dealer. After many complaints the dealer sent a technician and he checked for the problem and he said that he had to order some parts from the company (LG). He came back after about 3 weeks with 2 parts and the problem was fixed.
    Again in February, 2010 the same problem occurred and we complained with the dealer orally many times and he did send any technician. Then I went to the dealer on 15th February, 2010 and asked him to register the complaint in his 'complaint register' and he gave us the complaint number C-1021519783 and we are still waiting for the technician to repair our refrigerator.
    LG is a reputed international company and we did not think that we have to face such a poor service and going through a very hard time to get it fixed. Please replace our refrigerator or else get it repaired it ASAP.
    I'm waiting for a prompt and positive action from your office.
    Sincerely
    Syed Noor Mohammed,
    D. No. 9-21, Eden Colony, Zaheerabad, Medak district, A.P.
    email: sd_noor21@yahoo.com
    Cell : 9440080941 / 08451-275852

Dwarikanath Dubey Guest

Default LG Refreidgrator Complaint

I have purchased this before 7 years back and now getting problem. please rectify as soon as possible. I will be available at home from 1400 hrs onwords daily.

My phone no is 011 26781977
    H/No 1096, Shiv Kaur Bhawan
    Gali No 4
    Mahipalpur, New Delhi -110037

Hello Consumer Court Members,

First register your complaint with LG customer care 18001809999(BSNL/MTNL) 3901 0909(Prefix STD code) and wait for their response and in case you are not happy with the their response then forward your complaint via registered post to the Below mentioned address, mention all the details in it, attach the photocopy of bill, mention all the complaint nos. registered with the customer care.

Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/address/...complaint.html for complaint format reference

Customer Service Department,
    LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
    Plot No 51, Surajpur Kasna Road,
    Greater Noida - 201306 (U.P.)

Default request id: C1041613367

Regarding with the request id: C1041613367..No reply from the technician. I was keep on calling the for past ten days when the request was raised...its very poor response...no solutions nothing has been done..

Unregistered rajeshgupta Guest

Default complaint

We have purchased a double door refrigrator model no. GL244LM5/2009 on dec. 2009. my fridge is not working properly. I have complaint about it for many times. One time it was brought to service station but the problem was not solved. the main problem is that the ice is not made.
    kindly note my complaint and repaired it soon.

Thanking You

From
    RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA
    119/393 DARSHAN PURWA KANPUR (U.P.)
    MOB. NO. 9451284461

Unregistered rajeshgupta Guest

Post complaint

kindly note my complaint and repaired it soon.

Thanking You

From
    RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA
    119/393 DARSHAN PURWA KANPUR (U.P.)
    MOB. NO. 9451284461