Thread: Registration certificate (RC)- Two Wheeler

Default Registration certificate (RC)- Two Wheeler

I Pradeep Kumar Jena purchased a two wheeler ( Bajaj Pulsar) from Dewan Auto okhla (New Delhi) in 1st May 2011. till date I have not received my two wheeler registration certificate (RC), as per their requirement i have submitted all the requisite documents with them. They have committed to provide me the RC within two to three month from the date of purchase. I have visited/Called several times to the dealer but there were no proper response. also lodge a complaint in Bajaj Auto website (Complaint no: CR -105474) in 28th of June12 against the dealer. but still not received any resolution on the same. My two Wheeler no is DL CA 3S 2773.

Request your support & Help.

Pradeep Kumar Jena
    #09818005074

Unhappy Complaint for Two Wheeler Registration Certificate (R.C.)

I Rajesh Sahu purchased a two wheeler ( Suzuki Hayate ) from Sourabh Automobiles SEONI (Madhya Pradesh) in 18th OCT. 2012. till date I have not received my two wheeler registration certificate (RC), as per their requirement i have submitted all the requisite documents with them. They have committed to provide me the RC within two to three month from the date of purchase. I have visited/Called several times to the dealer but there were no proper response. but still not received any resolution on the same. My two Wheeler no. is MP 22 MC 7940.

Request your support & Help.

Rajesh Sahu

abdul azeez Guest

Default lost my two wheeler

bajaj pulsur KA19 EB2303 purchasr on city bajaj bc road kaikamba march 2010

1. Delay in issuing RC ( Registration Certificate ) of BIKE ( TVS Sport 100cc )
    By Hitender Vigamal in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 11-03-2014, 08:57 PM
  2. Delay in Registration certificate of my two wheeler
    By maruthikumar in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:32 PM
  3. Non receipt of Registration Certificate.
    By Arun kumar Sharma in forum Car