+ Submit Your Complaint

Thread: Problem in Online payment to DHBVN

Unregistered Guest

Default Problem in Online payment to DHBVN

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking through BillDesk . The amount has been debited from my account but not credited as online payment details. Payment is already processed to DHBVN from BillDesk. I had made complain to my bank they said that the payment has been received by third party . I have sent mail to collectiondhbvn@gmail.com also , but there is no response and dont have any customercare number . if anyone can help please respond.

Ajeet Mishra
    Faridabad

Unregistered Guest

Default online bill payment

I have been trying for the last 15 days to make online payment using both google chrome and I.E. explorer. Disabled all pop ups and followed all routines. but after the online payment screen, when I click on 'Make Payment' icon, the screen is refreshed and instead of choose the mode of payment screen, I am getting the same online payment screen again. Thinking that there must be some software problem, I waited till today, checking the site on and often. The position is same today. I have been making online payments of the elec bills for the last 6 months without any problems. Can you kindly let me know the reasons. Now I have to pay the bill with penalty, for no fault of mine.
    Vasanta Lakshmi, B-4 Karnvir Towers, plot-13, sec-52
    19/10/1012

Unregistered Guest

Default PURCHASE SUBJECT: ONUS 29NOV1450 Card no.: 5081XXX2XXXX2413 29NOV D H B V N -BILLDESK Ref: 233416347

hi
    during payment of my electricity bill payment amount from account has been debited but failed in dhvbn, payment details is as follow
    PURCHASE SUBJECT: ONUS 29NOV1450 Card no.: 5081XXX2XXXX2413 29NOV D H B V N -BILLDESK Ref: 233416347243 Ref No :- 29NOV1450

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Non functioining of the DHBVN site

Dear sir,
    The DHBVN site has been non operational for more than 10 days now. Queries to them are not answered.
    Many of the residents in our colony have missed the due date and now have to approach private parties for making payments.
    Can DHBVN be more responsive.
    Regards,
    S R Balasubramanian

Unregistered Guest

Angry DHBVN Web Site not working.

Ye aapki website kabhi chalti bhi hai, jab bhi jaroorat hoti hai to kaam hi nahi kar rahi hoti hai. isko to band kar do, kam se kam ye ummid to nahi rahegi ki website bhi hai.

O P Shukla, /sec-23, Faridabad

Unregistered Guest

Default Dear sir, The DHBVN site has been non operational for more than 10 days now. Queries to them are not

[QUOTE=Unregistered;340311]Dear sir,
    The DHBVN site has been non operational for more than 10 days now. Queries to them are not answered.
    Many of the residents in our colony have missed the due date and now have to approach private parties for making payments.
    Can DHBVN be more responsive.
    Regards,

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down

hell with the website. never work. bad response. waste of time

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Website payment process faulty

I have been trying for the last 10 days to make online payment using both Firefox and I.E. explorer. Disabled all pop ups and followed all routines. but after the online payment screen, when I click on 'Make Payment' icon, the screen is refreshed and instead of choose the mode of payment screen, I am getting the same online payment screen again. Can you kindly let me know the reasons.

Prashant
    DLF - 2, Ggn

Ranjit Mishra Guest

Default Online payment made to DHBVN, Gurgaon but not reflecting in the Bill

had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account but not credited as bill payment
    Details :-
    Consumer Details
    K No. 2112007432 Consumer Name VINISHA SINGH
    Account No KR10/ 1314 Address H.NO- 1005/9A,Gurgaon -122001
    Online Payment Details
    Bill Number Transaction Date & Time Transaction Amtount (Rs.) Payment Mode Status Remark
    Details 21972571 28-May-2013 12:05 3241.00 BillDesk Payment - ICI Failed Invalid transaction
    Kindly Resove the issue so that amount will returned back in my account asap.

Unregistered Guest

Default On line payment of electricity bill gurgaon made to dhbvn but not reflecting in the status.

had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account but not credited as bill payment
    Details :-
    Consumer Details
    K No. 2112007432 Consumer Name VINISHA SINGH
    Account No KR10/ 1314 Address H.NO- 1005/9A,Gurgaon -122001
    Online Payment Details
    Bill Number Transaction Date & Time Transaction Amtount (Rs.) Payment Mode Status Remark
    Details 21972571 28-May-2013 12:05 3241.00 BillDesk Payment - ICI Failed Invalid transaction
    Kindly Resove the issue so that amount will returned back in my account asap.

nikhil.16.007@GMAIL.COM Guest

Default online payment declined amount deducted

I had made online payment to dhbvn. The amount was deducted but I got a message saying that payment has been declined. I have not got the amount back. Please help me in this. Transaction ref no is 746096. Date: 01.09.2014. I have already registered the complaint(Complaint id: 6136) but there is no response.

Unregistered Guest

Default made online payment of bill but not showing the receipt

I have made payment of my electricity bill tbrough debit card. The amount has been debited from my account but there is no receipt showing the same. I called at dhbvn farodabad consumer no. n talked to my division's SDO Officer but he says that dhbvn jas not recieved the payment. Pls help. The amount is bery big n i m hell worried.

Angry DHBVN Site is Down & employees are not giving proper answer.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received DHBVN, Faridabad bill on dt. 15th Dec. 2016. Today (17th Dec. 2016) I tried to do the payment online but the DHBVN site was down. Then, I went to DHBVN office for deposit the payment by cheque but when I reached there the office was closed and there DHBVN employees were not able to provide me a proper answer. One of the employee was misbehaving and said we will not provide you the reason for why the site down and this is dhbvn internal issue. but then he said DHBVN site will down for 3 days and the last date is 19th Dec. 2016 for payment.

What to do?
    Kindly take proper action against DHBVN & their employees.

Thanks
    Kapil Goel

+ Submit Your Complaint