Thread: Indianmoney.com

Jul 2012

Default Indianmoney.com

I am Vikas Malik and I have taken services from indianmoney.com in the month of May. At the time of
    registeration they told me that they will provide me 20 leads till all the leads will get converted. The truth is that none of the leads got converted and had transferred back all the leads in the month of June. I had complaint to indianmoney again and again but I didnt got any response from their end.

I made a call on 14th july when there executive told me that I should go for another subscription and they will provide me additional leads for that I have to pay again Rs.5000.

I told them that i didnt got any service from your end than why should I pay again and request them to refund my money. But still I didnt got any response from their end.

My registered contact no. with them is 9910036677.

I am looking forward for your response

IndianMoney.com Guest

Default Pls call me on 9342856694, If you have any problem. Its our duty to Resolve it & we will do it.

Dear All,

This is Avinash, Manager - Administration, from IndianMoney.com. I here by request all of you to call me on 9342856694 if you have any problem with our services. We will be very happy to resolve your problem.

Once again, we would like to clarify that we only provide leads of those customers who have expressed interest in buying different kinds of Financial Products with their consent. And 100% of the conversation we have had with them is been recorded and can be made available to you, if you wish. We further clarify that all leads are transferred to you only after taking their consent.

We are running this business since 5 years and we are serving over 11000 Professionals across the country with quality leads. We believe in "Your Success is our Success". We have thousands of Associates who are buying leads continuously since last 2-5 years. We can even give you their references, if you wish.

Further, we would like to clarify few things.

1. We are a Private Limited company incorporated on 18th of Sep 2008 and we are running this Business since 4+ years,
    2. We are a team of 150 Employees, 11000 Associates and over 5 lac customers
    3. We are in the heart of Bangalore city, having our Registered and Corporate Office in Lalbagh Road Bangalore
    4. Also, we have the voice recording of all the leads given to you, hence, even if you go to Supreme Court, we have sufficient proof to produce and prove that we have done our job with utmost sincerity and honesty.

Hence, we dont have to do all these to cheat you and make few thousands. We kindly request you to respect us and have faith in us.

Please call us, we would like to talk to you and talk to you forever to serve you with best leads.

Note: I am reachable all days between 8AM to 8PM.

With Best Regards

Avinash

Manager - Administration

Mrs Saxena Guest

Default Complaint about indianmoney.com

I have taken services from indianmoney.com last year. At the time of registeration they told me that they will provide me 10 leads till all the leads will get converted. The truth is that none of the leads got converted and I had transferred back all the leads. I had complaint to indianmoney again and again but I didnt got any response from their end.

I got a call today (12/02/2013) a call from executive and now they are telling that I should go for another subscription and they will provide me additional leads for that I have to pay again Rs.2500

My registered contact no. with them is 9900508565.

I am looking forward for your response to get back my money.

Mrs Saxena

Default Indianmoney.com-business of fake

Hi avanish

you have voice recording of leads feedback?
    You have proof for submit in the court?

Fine.....

We are not ready to go to the court and waste our time.......
    Soon you can expect 1000 of compliance against your company through internet
    dont forget you are doing internet business but its pure cheating
    we loss our money but soon you want to answer our pain
    give more nagative feedback about this company

babhu

Default Poor service by indian money

I am balaji from Chennai. I had a call from Indianmoney during Feb 13 for providing leads. For which i have paid Rs.2500/-on 18th Feb 13. they told that they will provide 30 leads. but till now, i got only one lead but the same was not reacheable.

I called so may times to their office for refund of my money. Till now i am not getting any positive from them.

My email id is vbsvidya@gmail.com

My contact no. +91 98842 66833

9370370937 Guest

Default Requested for transfer back lead given but not lead given after transfer back previous

Dear sir /madam

my name is tejkumari totla iam my mobile id identification is 9370370937.Iam taken service for exclusive lead from your company .As per told by your company i had got only one exclusive lead Rest where not good leave .i had also send transfer back request but no action taken against them .as iam unstatisfied from your service iam oplaning to complaint in consumer forum and india tv please iam waiting for two more days i want solution as soon as possible with in two dats

Tejkumari totla

Default Good Service

Dear all I am a financial planner from Mumbai.As i am getting service from IndianMoney.com I am fully Satisfied. I have registered with IndianMoney.com from Past 07 Months and i Subscribed for 40 Leads . And 28 leads are converted out of 40 Leads. And every month i used to Subscribe ..I

sreekanthpart@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down Lead quality is worse

The IndianMoney.com is a company who will generate paid leads to customers. Before paying money the company promised me the quality service and told me i will be getting leads who will meet my requirement.There are two options and the option 1 is - to pay Rs;130 to each lead and the lead can be shared among 3 customers like me and the option 2 is - to pay Rs;330 to each lead and the lead can be exclusively given to me. But the quality of service is extremely frustrated and the company is least bothered about quality of leads but more bothered about money. The agents are not even picking my calls after i paid the money. I opted for exclusive leads but all the leads have been shared among 3 or more customers. If i place replacement request then i need to follow up for at least 100 times to answer each request. They are not even refunding my money.I really met the frustration to the peak and i waited till end before raising complaint. So i am just expecting quality of service not my money.I took trial service and if the quality of service is like this for trial and i can think the level of service for 100 leads and more.

asitdas150@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default assoiatecare@indianmoney.com

I am ASHIT KR. DAS , M- NO, 9432305145, Email- asitdas150@yahoo.co.in
    I am suboscriber in your organigetion, I have recived several lead from your side,
    but all lead's are useless lead. I request you please contact all leads one by one,
    and feedback me.
    Before few days I also complain to you for same matter. but till now no solution
    from your side,
    Today also you send a lead, this mobile number is not correct number.
    Ashit Kr. Das.

santhoshsms7@gmail.com Guest

Default it is a woret campay dabba company

[QUOTE=Unregistered;362292]Hi avanish

you have voice recording of leads feedback?
    You have proof for submit in the court?

Fine.....

We are not ready to go to the court and waste our time.......
    Soon you can expect 1000 of compliance against your company through internet
    dont forget you are doing internet business but its pure cheating
    we loss our money but soon you want to answer our pain
    give more nagative feedback about this company

Sanjay maneger

a.chandra sekhar reddy Guest

Default I was cheated by indian money.com

I paid 17500.00 money for leads but indian money.com service was given worst ,it is a frod company
    i did not received leads and i totaly lost my money

Default Poor service by indianmoney and wrong assuarance by indianmoney staff

This company is just fooling people to invest money on each lead. Mr. Rohan and rajeev this two people have force me to invest money but now they are not providing me better service and they have taken 6000/- rs. By credit card. So, please dont invest in indian money otherwise your money will be wasted.

Angry Indianmoney.com (Suvision Holding Pvt. Ltd.) Looted me

Dear Concern, I got the call from the telemarketing team(Ashwini, Rohan and John IMC) of the company and they projected that they are providing exclusive leads for Life Insurance to me. Initially I did not agree for the same but they repeatedly assured me about quality of the leads and filtration process about the quality. They convinced me and I have made the payment(Rs. 5900) for 20 Exclusive Leads by online from my AXIS Bank Account on Feb 28, 2014. Since 1st March 2014 I am calling them to provide leads to me, But they are not providing any leads, I am feeling like someone looted me. Not even anybody picking my phone, They are disconnecting my Phone. When I asked my money back they are saying it can not be refunded as it is mentioned in the offer documents on the site. This shows the fraudulent intention of the company. Offer documents has to be provided before making the payment . I want my money back with interest on same. Please help me in getting the same. Now I do not want Any Lead, because I know if they will provide me leads those will be fraud. I am attaching the contract document they sent to me.

Default refund of money

I am Anil singla and I have taken services from indianmoney.com in the month of february At the time of
    registration they told me that they will provide me 50 executive leads for insurance till all the leads will get converted.I feel this is totally fraud company which is making fool of us Im having all proofs of agreements The truth is they had given me one lead after regular follow ups which is also a fake lead because the person only once pick the phone & never respond again . I had complaint to indianmoney again and again by mail but I didnt got any response from their end.after contacting on phone a madam always replied that today u will get it positively but all is fake

. But still I didnt got any response from their end.i requested for refund of money but all in vain

My registered contact no. with them is 09810019229

I am looking forward for your response

Default Leads for Life Insurance

Regd. on 29th march 2014 for 05 leads against a payment of Rs 185o/-. in response only 03 leads were provided which proved invalid as two of them were not interested in buying Ins Policy due due to reasions best known to them & the 03rd one was interested Bike Loane. Request for replacement was made immediately. The last lead recd on 13/04.You may be surprised to note that I am calling ur service deptt. daily in the morning & every time i was assured by staff members Mr sangram/NatvarLal/Divya & others to receive 2/3 leads by day end but recd not single lead during these days.Whats ur cmpulsion to befool people like us? Do U train ur staff for making false/statement/commitment unnecessarily? I think it will not help ur oraganization in any way.it s better to close my account than wasting my time.Please do the needful. DKPACHAURI KOTAK LIFE NOIDA dkpachauri1951@gmail.com

1. Indianmoney - Fraud