Thread: Complaint of Samsung Mobile Service centre

Post Complaint of Samsung Mobile Service centre

Respected Sir/mam,

I have bought samsung mobile SGH J210 was having network problem.(EMEI no.3.

My mobile is in warranty period.I have given that mobile in the samsung service centre on 13/7/09 for repairing and they told that you will get the mobile within 25 days.Today is 21/09/09 and they haven't repaired my cellphone till now near about more than 2 months have passed.the service center of samsung is near abut 15 kms from my house and i have visited there more than 15 times during this time period and also called many times.They also told me before 2 weeks that you will get a new set in refund within 3 days .but yet not got the new mobile.
    I had great business loss and mental harassment from them.I hereby request you to give me justice.

Thanking You

onhuntacoolguy@yahoo.co.in
    sahilgoyalambala@yahoo.com

Default samsung Service center

I have bought samsung mobile SGH E250 was having some problem

My mobile is in warranty period.I have given that mobile in the samsung service they told that you will get the mobile within 2 days.Today is 30/09/09 almost 10 days have passed has passed they haven't repaired my cellphone till nowThe service center of samsung is insitaued in dugri Ludhiana.they arenotpicking upmy phone also

Thanking You

Jasmeet

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

Unhappy Very bad service and very bad response in chennai annanagar mobile service center

Hi all,

I took my mobile to the Samsung service centre model(j600) regarding the display problem.They say that they don't have spares to change the display,,,,I asked when will they get the spares they are saying not sure and need time.... i am getting the display problem second time,,,, and they are charging 600 rupees and they are saying it is usual to get display problem with that model....

Samsung higher officials kindly take this issue into your account and help your respected customers....

Kindly monitor all service centres.....

Default complaint about battery life

i purchased samsung C3500 on 4th October 2009 from Mobile store from borivali. I stay in Dombivali.as per vendors sugestion i charged tht phone for 3 hrs. after tht only 1 hr listening radio and MP3 battey completely nill. as i said i m staying far away from mobile store where hv purchased wen i asked them abt tht they can give soluton on this go to samsung mobile services center. Wen v asked for service center address they have not provided addres.Total phone battery working only for 1 to 2 hrs not more than that. so wht to do we cant understand its battery problem or phone porblem. if its battery problem battery bakcup so poor

Angry Service Complaint

Its very sad to say that the service providing by Samsung through service centre at trivandrum is very very bad
    If somebody will visit the service centre once they will never buy a Samsung product in their life span

Default complaint agains samsung service center

I have purchase a Samsung mobile (E1410) on 25/05/2009 whose IMEI No. is 358223/02/088247/4 while using the mobile I fell some kind of problem as this phone automatically switch off any time so I contact your customer and asked for address of service centre where I can go and get my mobile repaired. They gave us the address of which is CARIANO TELECOM PVT.LDT. 4/1, Roop Nagar, Delhi-7, mob-9810611789,65155355 . I gave my mobile to them on 25/7/2009 and they gave me slip in which they have filled wrong information as in condition of equipment whey have ticked on Scratches on Aesthetics /Body and Keypad Faded / Key missing but my mobile does not have any problem in keypad or in body as I have use my mobile for only 2month (app.) my mobile was in brand new condition and after many call to them they give my mobile back after 3 months BUT NOW IT WAS IN VERY BAD CONDITION the pad is changed and not working properly and the upper part of my mobile body is totally changed they have use my mobile for many days because their some contact and messages in my phone.
    why they don’t give my mobile back if it was repaired on time?
    Why they use my mobile without asking me ?
    If they have use my mobile for some illegal purposes who was responsible for that ?
    So I request you please take some action and tell me what was the reason they have use my mobile for 3 months and change my mobile body parts.
    please repair my mobile form good service centre.

ganesh m Guest

Post respected sir / mam

respected sir ,

i purchase samsung s3500 past 3.5 months its battery complaint battery back 5 hrs only , so i went to tecno care in t neger , he kept my phone 2 day for testing then he says battery complaint. says no stock an i call lot of times i went 2 service center but i dint get proper response . iam having company so i facing lot so problems due cant attn costumer calls , plz make me as so soon as possible.

ganesh m Guest

Post respected sir / mam

respected sir ,

i purchase samsung s3500 past 3.5 months its battery complaint battery back up 5 hrs only , so i went to tecno care in t neger , he take down my mobile for testing after two days he says battery complaint then he says no stock . i went to service lot of times no respons , i make a call to manager Mr venketsh he also no response . then i make a call to gopi krishnanhe cant attn the call, iam having company so i facing lot so problems due cant attn costumer calls , plz make me as so soon as possible.

my mobile no 9710003027

pranjal lodha Guest

Default my mobile made dead by samsung service center

sir ...i purchased mobile named star s 5233 2months ago . After 2 month it starts creating problem i went samsung mobile service centre in udaipur nd for software updation nd they made my moble dead nd it hasnt made ok yet nd thet r always making some or other date to make it .....so plss kindly help me nd or try to exchange my mobile

your sincerly
    pranjal lodha
    udaipur
    email address pranjallodha@yahoo.com

YATIN SHARMA Guest

Unhappy Mobile gt-e1390

I AM WEAK IN ENGLISH,SO PLEASE ADJUST IT,I BOUGHT SAMSUNG GT-E1390 ON 14-OCT-2009 FROM MOBILE STORE,FEROZEPUR CITY(PUNJAB). THIS MOBILE TURNED OFF ON 6-NOV-2009.I TOOK THIS MOBILE ON SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE FEROZEPUR CITY(PUNJAB).THEY SAID THAT THE MOBILE IS TEMPERED.I KNOW THAT MY MOBILE IS NOT TAMPERED & NOT OPENED BY ANY OTHER MECHANIC.WHY SHOULD I TRY TO OPEN MY MOBILE OR BY ANY OTHER MECHANIC,WHEN THE GUARANTEE OF MY MOBILE (MORE THAN 11 MONTHS)IS LEFT & THEY SPEAK RUDELY WITH ME,I AM POOR FROM MY FAMILY,I GOT THIS MOBILE VERY HARDLY,SO PLEASE HELP ME. FULL DETAIL OF MOBILE IS-IMEI:357046/03/028300/8
    MODEL:SAMSUNG GT-E1390
    SSN:E1390GSMH
    THIS MOBILE IS BOUGHT BY MY FATHER'S NAME SH.SUNIL SHARMA & MY EMIL ID IS yatin_sharma99@yahoo.co.in,PLEASE JUSTIFY!!!

Default Samsung Mobile Service complain

I would like to highlight something important about the service provided by a Samsung Mobile Service Centre. The address and contact number of that service centre is given below:

Vaishnavi Services,
    A-1, Acharya Niketan,
    Mayur Vihar Phase-1,
    New Delhi-110091,
    tel: 011-43024055
    Mobile: 9871877888,9910888885, 9212561788

On 29th November 2009, I went to the above service centre to repair my cell phone which I bought 5 months back. The problem in the mobile was with the speaker of the phone. The engineer at the service centre said that it will take 15 mins to fix the problem. After 15 mins he informed me that the software on the mobile has to be re-installed. He asked me to wait for few more minutes. I waited for around 3 hrs but the job was yet done. He told me I can get the cell phone on Tuesday (1st December 2009) because on Monday, this service centre remains close.

I called up on Tuesday to enquire about the status of my mobile. Then he informed me that Samsung Server is down. I will get the cell phone on Wednesday (2nd December 2009). Also, he had told me that I do not have to call them again. They will call me after the job is done. Again, I waited on Wednesday and Thursday for there call but i did not receive any call from that service centre.

Now Today i.e. Friday (4th December 2009) I called them again and they said that Samsung Server is running slowly. So, it will take time.

The Work Order Number given by the service centre for my cell phone is 924. The work order was made in the name of my wife (Ritu Gupta). Model of the cell phone is Samsung Mpower 309

This was the first time I visited the Samsung Mobile Service Centre for any issue and I got this kind of service.

Please help me.

My contact number is 9711995494.

Chaman Kumar

AMIT KUMAR JANGID Guest

Angry Very lazy service........

VERY LAZY SERVICE CENTERS
    I'M FROM BIKANER,RAJASTHAN..I HAD A SAMSUNG S5233S STAR PHONE.ON 26 DEC. 09.IT HAD SOME PROBLEM.
    27 DEC I GO TO SERVICE CENTER OF SAMSUNG,THEY SAY PLS SUBMIT UR SET ON 4 JAN. 2010 FOR SOME NETWORK PROBLEM.
    I SUBMIT SET ON 4 JAN.
    THEY SAY THAT LEAVE UR SET FOR 2 DAY TILL WE UPDATE IT.
    AFTER 2 DAYS THEY SAY UR SET PCB(INNER CURCUIT) MUST BE CHANGED & NO OTHER WAY TO REPAIR IT.I SAID YES.AFTER 5 DAY LATED THEY CHANGE PCB & SAID THAT UR SET MUST TRANSFER TO JAIPUR FOR PROCESS THE IMEI NO. ON PCB & NOW SAY THAT UR SET SENT TO DELHI..........
    NOW PLS HELP ME & TAKE ME MY SET & 20 LATED DAY EXTENDED WARRENTY.......
    MY MOBILE IMEI NO. IS 357202030513825 & WORK ORDER NO. IS 417..

UR TRULY
    Amit Kumar Jangid..

Jan 2010

Default Insufficient services by Samsung Service Centre Chandigarh.

I would like to state my plight with the samsung service centre for which address is metion below with the work order & model dtails & would like to highlight something important about the service provided by a Samsung Mobile Service Centre. The address and contact number of that service centre is given below:

Am Service centre
    cabin #2, 1st Floor
    SCO-1034-35,
    sector-22 B chandigarh
    Phone# 0172-5067186-88
    Mobile: 9814005474 Mr Amrjeet Branch Inch.

On 2nd Jan 2010, I went to the above service centre to repair my cell phone which I bought 5 months back. The problem in the mobile was with the restarting & hanging of the phone. The engineer at the service centre said that it will take 5 to 7 days to fix the problem & to relace the part.No stand by phone was provided so as to ease my discomfort as today also my number is not in service due to this.
    After one week when we visited to collect the same he again toldus to wait for 1 week as part is not availible & the same words & excuses continued till date when they again have asked for 1 week to get the part from outside.

Now Today i.e.satuday (23rd jan 2010) I called them again and they said that we have not recieved the part and will take few more days . So, it will take time.

The Work Order Number given by the service centre for my cell phone is WA58530228. The work order was made in the name of Associate Mr sanjeev. Model of the cell phone is Samsung SCH-F679

ope my sincere plea to you will give me the solution with the right solution also on ASAP.

My contact number is 09216622265.

Rajeev

Kindly provide us your full contact details, purchase details, IMEI no and the job sheet details.

1. Complaint on SAMSUNG Mobile Service Center
    By ggraju in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 09:32 PM
  2. Samsung Service centre complains
    By Sambhav Kumar Agarwal in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 01-30-2015, 09:40 PM
  3. Complaint Against Samsung Service Centre Thane (Mumbai)
    By iqbaljohar in forum Mobile Services