Thread: Nokia - 302

Default Nokia - 302

I bought Nokia 302, recently and it has the Wifi Problem,

Phone doesn't use Wifi to get connected to internet, instead it uses 3G or 2G for the same,

However if you take out the sim and use Wifi works, but not with the sim as it gives 006 error if you stop 3G and 2G services from provider.

I guess this not how it is designed to use.

I went to Nokia Care, they flash and re-install the OS 14.53 but still it is behaving same.

I want to know whether Nokia will refund my money if this the device problem.

This is not one handset problem, but device problem.

Device SN: 352448053380783.
    Nokia 302

Anshul Batra
    +918754484746

Aug 2011

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Nokia India Team

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Angry Nokia Asha 302 is faulty

I've got my handset back today, It worked fine for few hours, but again I'm facing the same issue.

I'am highly frustrated with Nokia Response - Hellotelecom - chennai - claim 10 working days and they revert me after 15 working days, I'm not willing to send my phone to repair. I need a replacement or give my Money Back.

Nokia Services is highly poor and their quality of the product and services have degraded.

Respond me on the below number and email as well.

Anshul Batra