Thread: Complaint For Bajaj Finserv Lending

Dheeraj Kumar Guest

Default Complaint For Bajaj Finserv Lending

Hi this is dheeraj kumar. I would like to file a complaint against Bajaj Finserv Lending. I purchased Toshiba LCD worth Rs.400000 on EMI in may 2012. Dealer told me that you have to pay down payment of Rs.7000 and rest will be your installment. I gave all my documents like my Salary Slip, My company Offer letter. Cancel Check. My Pan Card And Voter Id Card. After he punched all the information in his computer i got a mesasge from Baja Finserv that your loan has been approved and about my installments. i even got a verification call from Bajaj Finserv about the same and told me your first installment will start from 05th July 2012. I got fired from company on 11th June. Now on 04th july i went to dealer to tell him that there is no money in my A/c as i am no more with the company can i pay cash . He told me that your file has not been forwarded yet so unless i don't get my money you don't have too pay the installment i was still ready to pay the installment. He said we can't accept it. Now today the Dealer call me and told me that your loan has not been approved so you have too pay me full in cash. I said that can't be possible to pay you in one go. I applied for load i got a message and call that your loan has been approved and now after two months you are telling me that my loan has not been approved. he put allegations on me saying that it was your planning that you were not working when you applied for the loan. You cheated on Us. I told him to call the company and verify about me. And he started shouting on me. i do not think it is acceptable at all. After 2 months you are telling me that your loan has not been approved. I told them that i will talk to bajaj finserv and he said i want my money or else i will show you what i can do. Now this is totally harassment. i would request you people to please take some action against the same.

Dheeraj Kumar
    +919974250664

Dear Dheeraj,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your Loan Account Number with us?

Dear Dheeraj,

We will revert back by 15th jyly, 2012.

Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Angry Bajaj FinServ playing Fraud

I bought a AC for Rs.16700 in Jalandhar,Punjab and paid Rs.5566 as down payment...Rest amount of Rs.11000(approx) took a loan from Bajaj Finserv and they made 8 EMI of Rs.1391/-...But now when i received the welcome letter it shows the loan amount of Rs.25350 and EMI of Rs. 2113/- and they have also deducted the same from my Bank A/c as their first instalment. I have tried to contact them many a times but they are not replying back. Even the executive whom we met at the time of buying the AC is also not doing anything about it.

GSArora885@gmail.com Guest

Default insurance

I brought a LG microwave on the name of my wife Mrs.Kiran Bala from Puja electronics in Ludhiana,PUNJAB.I financed it from Bajaj Finserv on16/8/2011.Its installments is Rs.910 but company cut Rs.1273 every month in 10 installments.Then I asked from the company that why you cut more money from my account and they told us that you are insured but I did not know nothing for this insurance.So,it is my request to you please help me in solving my this problem and refund my money.

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number with us?

varunkharbanda Guest

Thumbs down Insurance Amount charged without my consent

I recently took a Personal Loan and was charged INR 3000 for Insurance without my consent. The Agent from Bajajfinserv told me that he would refund 1% of processing fee instead and put the insurance charge, however, I was charged both. I've tried contacting Relationship Manager 'Alankrit Atal', however, he doesn't even pick up my calls now. Its sad to have such relationship Managers. Your Customer service number doesn't work and your online Customer care is pathetically slow. You are conning your Customers, how could you charge something without Customer's consent.

Loan Account no. is 401SAL00266648.

Your Customer Service surveys sent on phone are waste of time since there is no option to respond to them, I guess you are trying hard to play smart. Improve your processes and help your Customers, don't run away from them. They are the only reason you are in business.

Dear Varun,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Varun,

We would like to inform you that the insurance will be cancelled in 10-15 days.

Post Complaint of Bajaj Finserv lending for disturbing me

My name is Narender Kumar i live in Dwarka Sec-28 Phase - II New Delhi - 110077 i have purchased a Voltas window ac on loan no - 4010cd00231594 by Bajaj finserv on 3rd June 2012 and every month they have deducted Rs. 1750/- from my HDFC bank account through Ecs but the reason is for submit the complaint is that they are disturbing me through reminding me the SMS on my Mobile to Pay Rs. 10,960/- every month. when i received the message i talk in the customer care of Bajaj fin. they said to go to the branch office. I went to Bajaj office located at Pitam Pura and request them but no response from there they add 1 loan on my account that i dont have any instead of Rs. 1750/- the loan details are as under:-

Loan No - 4010cd00225582 Rs.10960/-that i don't take any loan and they are reminding me to Pay the loan ecs every month.

request you to do the needful.

Narender Kumar
    Mob # 9899471046

Dear Narendra,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.
    You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

Dear Narendra,

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We understand from your mail that this loan account:4010cd00225582 does not belong to you.

We would like to inform you that your mobile number was wrongly registered in our records. Now we have updated our records and removed your mobile number and we assure you that in future you will not get any mails from us.

For any further clarifications write to us at wecare@bajajfinserv.in.

weCare,

Angry Application no 5319513724

Hi , This is Sohan Bisht , I have applied for Salaried Personal loan (Application no 5319513724: ) on 13 Dec 2012 and it was principal sanctioned on 14th Dec 2012 and finally sanctioned on 21st Dec 2012 . but this was not disbursement yet . no update from Relation Manger so far .
    I have been told that loan will be disburse with in 2 days after sanctioned but now it is more that 7 days .and No update yet .
    Please look this matter urgently...

8868849 Guest

Default Excess amount debited - complain

[ was told that my EMI is 1000/- per month but why 1249/- is debited every month. i want the excess amount to be refunded in my account with immediate effect.

my payment is going thro ECs for past 2 months.

I have also got the Signed copy xerox with me that the amount is 1000/-per month , i have all the proof with me that my emi is 1000/- refund the excess amount of 498/-

I have not asked for any insurance or anything else, always create a good impresseion on the company.

Default Fraud By Bajaj Finserv Lending

I have done a Foreclosure of my CD account, Still an EMI of Rs. 3323
    has hit my account on 2nd Jan. This is Fraud from Bajaj Finserv. I
    need my money back. When i call the customer service number the IVR
    says i cannot speak to Customer Service Rep. I dont know whats going
    on. I am going to the court and will file an FIR against Bajaj. All
    the newspapers will be informed by me about the same. Bajaj Finserv
    this is POOR SERVICE. You guys are FRAUDS. THUGS.

4010CD00267528 is the CD loan number.

Dear Ombudsman, need help. Bajaj is making fool of People.

Ullas Bhatia - 9818663588