Thread: HDFC credit card application status

Question HDFC credit card application status

Hello sir,
    i applied for credit card on 16th june 2012, agent came to my home and collected form. then monday , tuesday telecaller called and said hdfc will call for verification, but no one called for verification, also i didnot received any tracking code for my application. i dont know status of my application.

how much days it takes hdfc to send atleast tracking code or is there means to know my application status. if i know that my application got rejected , atleast i can apply with other bank credit card.

i want know status of my application

my application no : CC12407638

email : saravanakumarkn@gmail.com

mobile : 9500119665

i hope some one would respond. thanks in advance.

Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by knsaravanakumar View Post
    Hello sir,

i want know status of my application

my application no : CC12407638

email : saravanakumarkn@gmail.com

mobile : 9500119665

i hope some one would respond. thanks in advance.

We apologize for the delay in communication. We request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your application details, contact details and reference number TTU000445725062012. We will respond with an update on your card status.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

nitinsp1 Guest

Smile credit card problem

i am applying for a credit card 3 to 4 week before also my verification is done before 7 to 8 days, but after calling to customer care they says not updates are coming so whats the problem

Angry Regarding for Credit card pending for last 40 days approx

i applied for credit card on October 2012, through HDFC Credit card executive who came to my office and collected form. Reference no received on 22 October 2012 then till now pending after 3 week after that disapprove reason, "did not respond letter while this letter received on 20th Nov. 12." after that regularly follow up to Customer care but not given sufficient respond while according to customer care i sent to my Employee ID Card with Employee No., Pan Card, Office Address proof as telephone bill with Declaration form through Mail on 21 Nov 12 & hard copy also sent to HDFC Bank Cards Division,PO BOX # 8654,Thiruvanmiyur PO, Chennai 600 041 through Balaji Couriers and POD no is 17913670.

how much days it takes HDFC to send at least or is there means to know my application status. if i know that my application got rejected , atleast i can apply with other bank credit card but before closed our salary account from HDFC Bank.

My Ref. No : 12101817200840XA

email : lucky.rajput11@yahoo.in

mobile : 8980008435

Name : Hari Om

i hope someone would respond. thanks in advance.

Default hdfc credit card status

Hi Sir,
    I applied for HDFC credit card on 5 Nov,2012.The card status chaged to disapproved and i got a call saying that the signature on my form is not matching with the PAN card.One representative came and took the signature again on 15th Nov,2012.But even after that i havent heard anything from you.Also the status is same.Please let me know what happened to my application.
    MyReference number for hdfc credit card is :12102710549250n1

Unhappy HDFC Credit Card Application Status

Hi Sir,
    I have applied for HDFC credit card on 3 Nov,2012.The card status changed to disapproved and i got a call saying that the address of current resident not proper and cant contact u by given mobile number then One representative came and took address details and signature again on 19th Nov,2012. then after some days later one guy called and said we came to your apartment but door was locked inside , i knocked it but nobody opened it. i said to him i was inside only u should ring the calling bell or should called by mobile but u didn't do anything. then he said i verified sir no problem. you will get card shortly. but who all my colleagues applied card after to me they got it. But even after that i haven't heard anything from you. Also the status is same in cc track as in process no detailed description and also even i called to customer care means they are saying application is currently down i'm not able to track your status currently. Please let me know what happened to my application.

My Contact No: 07795395074
    My Application Ref NO. 12101818211400S2

Unhappy HDFC Credit Card Application Status

Name : Dinesh L
    My Contact No: 07795395074
    My Application Ref NO. 12101818211400S2

Default credit card staus (HDFC)

i am applying for a credit card 3 to 4 week before also my verification is done before 10 to 15 days, but after calling to customer care they says your application was rejected but no one told me that why application was rejected...

my contact no. 9811874674
    application no..12111211316610N1

my contact no. 9811874674
    application no..12111211316610N1
    Email Id:- sumit1_solanki1@yahoo.com

credit card staus (HDFC)

i am applying for a credit card 3 to 4 week before also my verification is done before 10 to 15 days, but after calling to customer care they says your application was disaaproved but no one told me that why application was disaaproved

application no..12111012259880o4

Angry Its time waste to apply for HDFC credit card

HDFC persons called me for 3 times, regarding document submit.
    All the times, my application rejecting.
    If i'm not eligible for credit card means, HDFc reps should not call ask me to submit documents.
    How many times need to submit application? even after rejecting.
    Please dont call me again.....

Default credit card not yet received

i have applied for credit card on december 7 th and my all documents were collected by your executive. but still i haven't received the card. whats happening??

srividya

Bhupender Arya Guest

Angry Credit card application status 12112621922180N1

I submit my application form to the representative of HDFC Bank and get an sms on 28-11-2012, in which my application no. was given 12112621922180N1.I provide my mobile no.-9671025232 and e-mail id bhupender.arya@rediffmail.com. But one month has been gone I did not get either verification call or credit card. I do not what I have to do. If HDFC Bank is not interested in this issue than I will try with another Bank.

Bhupender

Default Disapproved

HI, my name is Benson . I had applied for a credit card beginning of ththis month . I have more than 2000 salary but they have rejected without any reason , I got one call from one person verification he said he will come , but he didn't turned up. end of the month while I am tracking its disapproved .
    track id. 12121015593120s1
    mob. 9551980880

Default hdfc credit card complaint

track id. 12121015593120s1