Thread: Eureka Forbes customer care complaint

ali_bgm Guest

Default Eureka Forbes customer care complaint

Regarding the refund of a cancelled order
    Order Date: April 30
    Promised installation date: 30 April (max 1st of May)
    Cancellation Request Date: May 1st evening (Called Euro helpline to cancel the order and got confirmation that it is done)
    Current status: Refund not yet done. I have called euro helpline (3988 3333) and area manager sevaral times now and got no positive response on refund processing.

Reason for cancellation: Not meeting the promised delivery date. I had to cancel many of my planned work including my office work for this. Hostile and irresponsive nature of the sales representative.

romeshsopori@yahoo.com Guest

Angry complaint regarding Aqua guard Reviva (R.O) System

Dated: 25-05-2012
    118/6, TRIKUTA NAGAR,
    Jammu.

Subject: - Aqua guard Reviva (R.O) System.
    Ref: - Your order form cum receipt no.901009473 dated.6-10-2008 and our
    Latter no. nil dated 18-4-12.

Kindly refer your above cited latter on the subject matter and Annual Renewal of Service Contract/our Subsequent Visits to Your Office-Telephonic Conversation to Chandigarh office/Jammu office.

You people are not weighing the Gravity of Situation due to which my entire family is suffering even after paying money to you and after Renewing Annual Contract; you people have attended our problem half heartedly.

Now we have decided to take up case through consumer court against you, this is for your information please.

Yours Faithfully

eureka forbes is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2011

Regarding the refund of a cancelled order
    Order Date: April 30
    Promised installation date: 30 April (max 1st of May)

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Team

Default poor response

i had purchased eureka forbes Green RO SL No D-11 6021108 in jan 12 at meerut. i am now posted at nagpur. its been five months the membranes failed. u r executive came identified the problem and went promising to replace them the next day. its been more than a month n ur executive is yet to come. a number of phone calls made to the customer care at nagpur but all efforts went in vein. its poor quality of your products and total failure of trust. iwould definite not propose ur product to any one. its utter horrible discipline. ur executives torture customers by knockin the doors and sell of ur products. once purchased u show ur back. thats cowards bussiness who are not confident of their product. if u really feel for ur customers i humbly request u to rectify my problem else i go public and take legal course.

eureka forbes is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2011

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Team

S Charles Prem kumar Guest

Default Eureka forbes Water Purifier

Dated: 13-Aug-2012
    Pallavaram

Subject: - Aqua guard enhance(R.O) System.
    Ref: - Return back the money for enhance RO purchased on 2-Aug-2012 and problem reported on 6-Aug-2012 to Sales man Mr. Balaji.

We purchase the Enhance RO from Sales man Mr. Balaji (pallavaram branch), we are staying in Old Perunagalathur.
    The System was delivered on 2-Aug-2012 and stopped working from 3-Aug-2012. Gave the complaint on 6-Aug-2012 and after several calls and remainers Mr. Balaji(9600299107) came on 10-Aug at 10.30 PM and saw the unit and informed us that the Unit itself is problem.

We save the letter stating that we need our money back. Only 1 day the unit was working properly. Our Childrens consumed the water and fall sick since the unit was not working after a day. while purchase itself the sales person gave the assurance that he will return the money back if we are not satisfied.

Still today no calls from Eureka forbes about this. Poor customer care. We are highly dissatisfied about the product.

S. Charles Prem Kumar.

S Charles Prem kumar Guest

Default Regarding the refund

Dated: 13-Aug-2012
    Pallavaram

Subject: - Aqua guard enhance(R.O) System.

Please return our money back.

Reason for cancellation: Not meeting the promised date. I had to cancel many of my planned work including my office work for this. Hostile and irresponsive nature of the sales representative.

S. Charles Prem Kumar.
    Old perungalathur, Chennai 63
    Mobile 9894601970

Default ashok agarwal

i have purchased ro machine from kuchaman city branch (nagaur) but despite of repeated reminders n one turned for servicing

there is no mechanism to issue complaint no at the office and everything is being carried out verbally

machine serial no dio 6074262

Charles Prem Kumar Guest

Default return back the money for enhance ro purchased on 2-aug-2012 and problem reported on 6-aug-2012 to s

we purchase the enhance ro from sales man mr. Balaji (pallavaram branch), we are staying in old perunagalathur.
    The system was delivered on 2-aug-2012 and stopped working from 3-aug-2012. Gave the complaint on 6-aug-2012 and after several calls and remainers mr. Balaji(9600299107) came on 10-aug at 10.30 pm and saw the unit and informed us that the unit itself is problem.

We gave the letter stating that we need our money back to mr balaji on 10-aug. Only 1 day the unit was working properly. Our childrens consumed the water and fallen sick since the unit was not working after a day. While purchase itself the sales person gave the assurance that he will return the money back if we are not satisfied.

Still today no calls from eureka forbes about this. Poor customer care. We are highly dissatisfied about the product.

s. Charles prem kumar.
    Old perungalathur, chennai 63
    mobile 9894601970

Atoshi Guest

Default Cheating from Eureka Forebe Employees

we had purchased your Aquaguard Classic before 3 months back, within some days it was giving yellow coloured water with bad smell. We called the Sales person for servicing also but didnt get any response. Apart from this the day we booked your machine we gave Rs 500 as a advance and said after installment we will give the full payment. After that day on man came from your company nad deliver the machine and gone as he say the technician will come and will install it. Then after 2 days your technician came and install the machine but he didnt collect the cash we thought may be the same sales person will come and collect the remaining payment. But days gone n gone no one from your company came for the remaining payment. By the time machine was giving foul smell and yellow coloured water. we called many times for servicing and payments but dint get any response from from Company. After almost 2 months one day one representative from your company came and ask for payment , that time my husband was not at home as he was in office i told them to first test the water from the aquaguard in your lab and tell me what is the problem. After that as it was sure some problem was with the machine so replace it and taake your full payment on that moment. And he agreed and took water sample with him but after that day many days gone no cals no one came from your office. then between 14th Aug to 22 Aug 2012 we were outside tamil Nadu for a mini vacation during that time my husband got so many calls from from office regarding payment, my husband picked many cals and tell him that we are outside tamil Nadu will be back in next week and will talk about this, but may be your office Man was not able to understand English properly so he was not getting the sentences said by my Husband.
    After that when we returned on 22 Aug 2012, same day your Representative named Deepen Raj with his Manager came at my door and make me talk wid someone on call who was known with English Languague, according to him i was supposed to give payement that day only but i said as my husband is in office it is not possible for me to do i tell them to collect it tommorow any time but he said same day at 11pm he will come and will collect the payment, then i said ok, but raised the same question again to him that what about this machine as it is giving yellow water with bad smell, he replied as you have boring water for that Reverse Auro water purfieir is required not this one, that time i asked first representative who sold us this machine we asked him about this that "we have boring water system for that this Aquaguard chalssic is fine or not, that time your represetative said , yes it is fine actually good."
    So thats means you all are doing all this for the sake for selling not checking anything.....
    After day next day Mr Deepan raj came and collect the full payment and keep another machine i dont know it was new or old one and take out the already installed machine with him and told me that his tachician will come within 1-2 hrs and install it.
    After that hrs nad hrs gone no one came, i call that Deepan, even he has give fake number on the receipt to us, then i tried on the number your company were calling my husband when we were outside Tamil Nadu, and deepen picked the call and said his techicians are on the way ......hrs gone and gone no one came i keep tryg to talk with deepen but he is disconecting my call, total two days gone no response your company.....I and my husband also make our complain in your customer service but no use, we were purchasing cane water before we installed your machine after installment also due to bad water we had to purchase and now after payment also we are purchasing water from outside

REALLY VERY BAD SERVICE FROM YOUR COMPANY.........
    NOW WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO TO CONSUMER FORUM COURT IF YOU DON'T DO POSITIVE ACTION AND WILLNOT GIVE US THE PURIFIED WATER .

Mrs Atoshi
    Plot No-224/2, Mg Street, Srinivasa Nagar, Ram Nagar, North Extension, Vijay Nagar, Velachery, Chennai
    Ph No: 9543652975

Aravindan Guest

Default Worst kind of service

I am Aravindan from Chennai. We are using Aquaguard RO system.

I have logged a complaint on 18th August 2012, Saturday. The complaint was about the water taste which is totally poor. A service mechanic arrived on 20th of August but the service was not fulfilled for the complaint logged on. After his visit the machine gives two more additional problems. The water flow is very slow, which it takes to load nearly 2 hours. Also there is a water leakage. And again I have made a phone call to 044-39883333 three times in a interval of 3 days each, but till date no action was taken.

I am totally dissatisfied with the customer service. It is not happening for the first time like not turning back to the customer on time. Every service it gets delayed a minimum of a week or above.

I need a proper solution to the existing problem of your poor quality of after sales service.

I believe that there will not be a situation raised to go for a legal proceedings.

R Narayanan Guest

Red face Water Purifier - Enhance

Dear Team,

we bought the Eureka Enhance on 23rd March 2012 and since there was a problem in the unit, we registered a complaint in June 2012. The same was attended by the engineer on 24th July 2012. Even after the rectification, still the problem persists (pumping unwanted water - noise in motor - non-stop working of the motor etc) Again we lodged a complaint vide number 87483226 on 18th of August 2012 and till date none has attended.

as you aware, the purpose of water purifier is to get good potable water and if the same is not working or not attended properly (after sales service) what is the use in buying the same.

Name `Eureka' does mean quality and supported by back up after sales service which is totally missing....???

once again I reiterate that immediate advise to your service engineers should be informed to attend the fault and if required replace the entire Unit since installation, there is a problem which is due to manufacture of the unit.

kindly attend the same and replace the unit immediately.

regds....

Narayan
    DGM-Legal Claims.
    09381986079

Thumbs down very poor service

Hi, my name is Sherali Charania. I own an Aqua Sure (model - Crystal). I live in Kalyaninagar, Pune. I have a service contract with you for 3 years which I very recently renewed. Since the last 15 days my Aqua Sure is not working. I had contacted the customer service about this. After the inspection they told me that the circuit board is damaged. According to the service agreement this should be covered and the same is also agreed by the service provider. The complaint number is 68079999. I have contacted the service people almost every day since then as there is no drinking water available in the house. The people at the call center now have no answer as to when the circuit board will be replaced and keep asking me to speak to Santosh. I have also spoken to Santosh (was told to me that he is the head of Pune division). He has assured my wife, my son and myself on various occasions that the issue will be resolved "the next day". He is as incompetent as his words. A division head that does not keep his word does not desire to be there. This reflects very poorly on the organisation as a whole. Why do you have a service agreement if you are unable to provide service. I expect the device to be fixed and also be compensated for all the time that I have spent on such a petty issue. If the issue is not resolved soon i shall seek a legal counsel.

Sherali Charania
    shahnawazc20@gmail.com

Default Aqua guard water filter life long free service

We had bought an Aqua guard Enhance UV water purifier few months ago and had got that through the agent who gave us life long free service offer.
    he mentioned that we would need to pay for any equipment changes during the service and the service would be free.
    Now, we have asked for a service and the general customer care is saying that we would need to pay the service charge. I am not sure why this is the case.
    we have bought it from an authorized dealer and now the customer care gives a different image.
    please consider this as a serious issue as the company had clearly not followed its promises.
    we plan to have a life long relations ship with good companies who deliver quality products. But such products which do no live up to its promises need to be checked.

Srinivas

RAVINDRA H. JAIN Guest

Default Water purifir complaint...urgent action

i am a 10 tear old customer in emc.our nova aqua guard machine in enternaly problem . I complaint in your riginal office and your nagpur office incharge mr. Shivanand ( mobile no-932567326 ) his person is not pick our phone calls.our area in nagpur frenchaisi name of silver palace ( mob no - 09850353424 ) is not response our phone calls and your pune office many times registered on our complaint but not sending your representative .so my problems is solve as earlier as possible as your action. Otherwise i will do legal action in present time.

Name - ravindra h. Jain.
    Plot no- 14 , bahubali nagar, kharbi road,
    near jain mandir, behind dimond nagar,
    nagpur.