Thread: Service of Rubicon Services for Water Purifier is third Class

joginravalca is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Red face Service of Rubicon Services for Water Purifier is third Class

Hi all,

I have taken 3 year contract of service from Rubicon Services for Water Purifier. Initially there service was good. But from 2nd year it is deterioting day by day. Last year after giving so many calls and letter they provided services. In third year, 2 times service not given. Now after calling from last 5 days they are not answering properly. Always they say person will come in today or by tomorrow. Till date no service person turn up.

sonia2010 is offline Junior Member

Default Service of Rubicon Services for Water Purifier 3-C

Hello,I am new to this forum and hope for all to say me welcome here...! I also bought an R.O Water Purifier round about 1 year ago and having a repairing contract from Rubicon Services. They stated that they are the registered distributors of Kent R.O water purifier too. They assured me about their great service and I had thought for a 4 year repairing contract that will come into operator after my one year warranty duration. But it all in vein......! I am quite upset from their bad services....!

menonlak@yahoo.co.uk Guest

Default Shameful Rubicon services

I want to register my disgust at the shameful services of Rubicon water filter. I have a three year contract, and I am now in my third year.
    Not once have I had a good experience. Everytime I am given a date but the technicians are not informed. This has been going on since 2010.

I would like to suggest that we who have had bad service join together and take stern action against the company for running such shoddy servcie and make them accountable.

For every service I have to go through about 10 calls and hear their excuses and promises for sending a technician the next day. it never happens.

I want to cancel my contract and get my money back.

I ahve made several complaints before but nothing has improved. LMenon

Santosh singh Guest

Default Pathetic service - Rubicon services for water purifier

Hi, i want to register my complaint against Rubicon services.
    i have taken water purifier services for five years from rubicon services. every time when i
    want them to visit, i have to make several calls for several days after that they will send the
    technician to rectify the issues. this is the 3rd year and this time, they have crossed the limit.
    from last 3 weeks i am calling at their customer care number, personal number, at least 15 odd
    calls i have done to those bloody shameless creatures but nobody turned up till date. now i am
    fed up with their services. i dont want any service from them. i want to take action against them.

kindly help me, i am new to the forum, kindly somebody let me know the process.
    my email id is - santoshrns1980@gmail.com

complainant. Guest

Angry service provided by Rubicon

Horrible service or rather no service is provided inspite of the contract.The technicians dont turn up at all.After calling 100 times also all they say is the tommorrow.
    They should be put out of business.

Angry really horrible service

we have called them numerous time yet no service.we are regretting our decision to buy a freaking rubicon

Thumbs down worst services

Hi All,

Even I have taken 5 yrs of services from Rubicon and in 3rd year now. They had committed a service every 3 months but the scenario is that I havent recieved their services for a continuous 7-8 months of span. They dont have parts available and every time you have to follow up with them for a month long. I want my money back... did somebady resistered a complaint against them.. I want to reach out to the consumer court. May be all of us, their poor and harrassed customer should go colectively and demand full money back.

First we need to find out the method to approach a consumer court. Rubicon RO needs to be taught a lesson. Claim to be leaders in RO systems in Mumbai. I was fortunate to have only a year's contract for service.

Default horrible service

Don't ever go for Rubicon products and service contract. Tele operator s don't know how to talk. You never get response. Though being in water purification business they don't have TDS meter.complaints are unattended for months.
    -Santosh Pawaskar. Mumbai

Angry Shameful people, pathetic service, disgusting!!... horrible, consumer court should stop this company

- Repeated calls for service more than 10 - shameful - always get one reply - the person in just there will arrive shortly, and next time you call the same shameful answer, the same response - horrible creatures on earth - consumer court should stop this company - immediately. Who gives license to such people ?

Hussain.

Angry poor service of Rubicon RO water purifiers

I have a 3 years contract with Rubicon RO since Jan 2013 , but till date no one has come to service my water filter. When signing contract i was told that every 3 months the machine will be serviced.
    Even call center people make false promises that the technician will get i touch with you.

panaahthea Guest

Default Third class service

Hv taken two years contract but not even once service is done of water purifier. M fed up of this company's name n service. They r not at all professionals. These guys only interstd in selling RO filters.I want my hard earnd money back frm them.

1. Bad Service froM Rubicon Services
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:47 PM
  2. Eureka forbes - Aquaflo water purifier - Services
    By Prathap@velachery in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 01:48 PM
  3. the worst ever pure it water purifier service.
    By anky11 in forum Judgments