IFB Washing Machine complaint
This is a discussion on IFB Washing Machine complaint within the Washing Machine forums, part of the Electrical Appliances category; My IFB Washing machine Serena FX model was broken about four months ago, the door lock was damaged and a ...
- 11-04-2011, 07:31 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
IFB Washing Machine complaint
My IFB Washing machine Serena FX model was broken about four months ago, the door lock was damaged and a complaint was registered with the customer care for the same. They said the complaint must be re-registered and i again did a complaint registration five weeks ago, still it was nt corrected. Everytime the servicemen come and give the same excuse of unavailability of spare parts. i called every personnel right from the service center manager to the area manager, but still no improvements. Further the customer care executives put me on hold for every ten mins for about two hours. I had enough harrasements and i m willing to take legal actions against these people. Any suggestions? Please help
- 11-15-2011, 11:40 AM #2Unregistered Guest
IFB machine not repaired after 7 times complaint
My IFB Senator 6kg washing machine is under AMC for two years, One month back there was sparking problem, I calle upon the customer care and a person visited and just seeing externally said there is no problem. Now on 30th Oct., 2011 there was again heavy sparking in machine Since 31st Oct 2011 I have made a complaint 7 times , five times telephonically and two times on email but my machine has not been repaired. Again my husband Anirudh complained for it on 14th Nov. 2011 and a number was provided to him of MR. Rahul who doesn't pick his phone. When I called and asked to give me the number of senior official so that I can discuss my issues, the customer care executives says they themselves will get back to me within two hours but till date I havent received any call from their side. I really dont know what to do next.
C-18, SECTOR 41, NOIDA-201301
- 11-18-2011, 05:10 PM #3GURVINDER KAUR Guest
not attending complaint of ifb digital washingmach
IFB machine not repaired after 7 times complaint gurvinderkaur a-10 rama road adarsh nagar delhi-110033
- 12-02-2011, 12:02 PM #4rajaabrol Guest
ifb washing machine
i m painfully putting a complaint that from last three months i was complaining to ifb coustomer care thast my machine is not in working condition but these people are not payind attention on me no body has visited the adress provided i m very unhappy with ifb service...
- 12-06-2011, 10:42 AM #5Uduman Guest
IFB Elena DX - IFB customer service's worst resp..
IF A CUSTOMER SATISFIES WITH THE PRODUCT THEN HE WILL TELL TO 4 PERSONS but IF A CUSTOMER DISSATISFIES THEN HE WILL TELL TO 40 PEOPLE.
We had purchased a IFB Fully automatic washing machine(Model Number - Elena DX 5.5kg) from Sri lakshmi agencies, karaikal-609602 in 2009. Our AMC is completed right now. Our washing machine is not functioning properly(Timer is not functioning properly, belt tension, motor sound, water drain is not happening + etc....)
we faced bunch of problems. Each time we had a problem, we would not know where to raise it, whether is it to our dealer or to customer support. As per Dealers advice, we contacted the dealer and written in their log book. But the response time for sending the service person was more than 2 months, since IFB does not have service person dedicated to karaikal. They have to sent the service person from Chidambaram. Kindly address this problem.
The following are the Service person's actions on to be problems:
1) Problem was: Wash not happening properly
They cut the existing belt in the machine and tighten it, since they dont have the belt for that size now it gives horrible sound from the motor assembly. Still machine was not properly functioned.
Next time they came for the same problem and said timer is the problem, replace the pcb.
Now my machine is in ideal stage as a dead body. I was really dissatisfied with their response on it.
Kindly advice to the company to place the dedicated service persons in places where customers not getting sufficient support for servicing the machine.
(example at Karaikal).
- 05-14-2012, 07:01 PM #6Unregistered Guest
NEVER BUY ANY IFB PRODUCTS . THEIR AFTER SALES SERVICE IS VERY VERY BAD . I have raised a complaint on 1st of may stating that my IFB elena model washing machine is vibrating too much . Today is , may 14 , nearly 13 days over . Till now they are not able to resolve the issue . It become very difficult for us to wash cloths as we have 2 small kids - 9535509527
- 05-18-2012, 11:20 PM #7Vaseesh Guest
IFB AMC Worst service
I had registered a complaint with IFB AMC on 7th May that the drier in my Washing machine is not working properly. After calling them daily and reminding them, IFB service men visted my place and did something to the washing machine such that nothing works now. I re-registered a complaint on 12th May and its almost a week now.Whenver I call them the only answer I get is, the call is still in assigned state, today our service technicians will surely visit you. I tried to escalte the issue and contacted the IFB supervisor (The no. I recieved from them as supervisor is 044-25516200). Its gret that they make the same false promises in words and nothing in action.
My free advice to consumers would be never waste your money on IFB AMC.
IFB complaint no made on 7th May - 8801572
- 05-20-2012, 06:43 PM #8Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
IFB Service Bad
My washing machine Elena DX model was damaged and is under warranty. We had caaled the service center and complained and they took 3 weeks to send a serive boy. HE examined and identified that th emotor was damaged. He told if motor is availabel he will replace. We called him daily and he took 15 days to come here and replaced one. we started the machine and heard huge sound in the motor. We again called him and asked why they inserted old motor. Then he told that new motor is stil not available meanwhile we could use that. We were very much irritated. If we did not recognise it he will be calm. Please suggest and do the needful
- 06-02-2012, 10:11 PM #email@example.com Guest
I've made a complaint About my washing machine but no response.
Dr Neelam Ohri
- 06-24-2012, 08:20 AM #10valluvan Guest
I have complained on 14.06.2012 for repair works. The IFB technicians came and attended the fault and the machine works regularly. Thanking you,
- 07-06-2012, 09:12 AM #11vipul kumar rai Guest
i have iFB Diva Model machine......
during the spin mode machine have very high abnormal sound..
- 07-12-2012, 06:26 PM #12Unregistered Guest
i have problem with my ifb front load washing machine 25 days back
last month only i have renewed my AMC
INSPITE OF SEVERAL CALLS MADE TO CUSTOMER CARE THERE WAS NO RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD
IAM VEXED WITH THE SERVICES OF IFB
WHOM TO COMPLIAN AND FILE A CASE AGAINST DEFICIENCY IN SERVICES ?
KVR PHANI KUMAR
104 APOORVA RESIDENCY
- 07-16-2012, 09:51 AM #firstname.lastname@example.org Guest
Problem not ractified still
purchase from mahavir eletronic jamnagar,in oct;10 ifbelena dx5.5kg.
I am doing service in reliance ind.ltd. Jamnagar there are 7500 family in reliance township and 30% has ifb washing machine
i havd done complain bfeore 12 days from today that my washing machine's door clamp is demage. I had registered complain in custmor care banglore .they replided me to solve this problem withhin short period[mrs.reshma banglore custmar care] but still date problem was not solve and every time says that part is not available . I think that if you will not give proper service it is lose for company. Every company make quality product but only some company is sustain which give proper service.and i had purchased in oct'10 but still date no any service executive come to show. When i called about it in custmor then give me reply that it is not our responsibility
noe i have decided that i will never take any ifb pruduct in my life and also suggest to my collin and my relative. In all angle lose will suffer company.socho and reply do if you have atime otherwise o.k.
- 08-03-2012, 08:21 PM #14Unregistered Guest
Date: 04 Aug 2012
Flat No.IND-5, Sector-1, East Kolkata Township,
Kolkata - 700088
West Bengal ,India.
INDIFFERENT RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. It is to inform you that on 04 Jul 2012, I, the undersigned, transported, from Dehradun to Misa (Approx 150 Km from Gauhati), by truck, my IFB washing machine model number DIGITAL SX 6 Kg, Ser No WT DIG SX B 000072100607003214, purchased on 11 Jul 2010 vide bill No RB-4626 from Shyam Lal Krishan Lal, Sadar Bazaar, Delhi Cantt .
2. Before transporting the washing machine, I had requested your customer care to direct a technician at Dehradun to pack the washing machine properly with transit bolt. On my request Mr Ashok (technician whose mobile number is 09557268788) alongwith one more gentleman from your company were sent to my place for the packing on 02 Jul 2012. Before coming over to my residence Mr Ashok had appraised me of the financial implications for the packing, which included service charges of approx Rs. 550/- and transit bolt cost of approx Rs. 350/-. I agreed to bear both the amount.
3. On my repeated requests to secure the drum of the washing machine with transit bolt, I was told by Mr Ashok that he had forgotten to bring along the transit bolt and that the same was not required. He stuffed thermocol pieces adjacent to the drum and assured me that the drum will not move at all and the machine is in an extremely safe condition to be transported by truck to Misa.
4. Also, I was assured by Mr Ashok of free unpacking/servicing all over India by one of your technicians on logging a request with your customer care.
5. Thereafter, I was handed over a cash memo with following details, duly signed by myself as well as Mr Ashok:
(a) IFB Industries Limited
HCL Compound, Niranjanpur, Dehradun
CST No DD-05126874
TIN No 05000884665
(b) Book No 02
(c) Serial No 099
(d) Date 02/07/2012
(e) Job No 31150
(f) Amount Rs. 562/-
6. On reaching Misa and on checking the transported household goods on 16 Jul 2012, it was found that the said washing machine, which was packed properly in a crate, has been damaged. The drum had broken loose as it was not secured using transit bolt and has caused a major damage inside the washing machine, which is clearly visible from the rear as the rear panel also has been torn apart. It seems that that the washing machine has been damaged beyond repair.
7. I made repeated requests with your customer care to direct your technician to unpack and assess the damage and replace the washing machine, if required, as the damage has been caused due to negligence on part of your company’s representative.
8. The details of my requests/complaint logged with your customer care as follows:
(a) Customer ID 2379908.
(b) Complaint Nos:
(i) 9242635 (on 19 Jul 2012).
(ii) 9296147 (on 28 Jul 2012).
9. Apart from these dates, I had been requesting your customer care executives very frequently to expedite my request. Every time I called them up, only response I got was that someone will be immediately sent to my place within 48 hours. It was was 336 hours since 19 Jul 2012 (date of my first request) that Mr Rajni Kant Das (a technician) from your company came to my place at Misa to assess the damage..
10. Other responses that I have got were as follows:
(a) I was time and again given numbers of your Gauhati service centre (03612343035/09864508013) where a lady by the name of Miss/Mrs Mrinalini keept assuring me of immediate response.
(b) Or I was told by your customer care executive to contact your Naogaon service centre (03616013212) in Assam directly for immediate solution.
11. Mr Rajni Kant Das (the technician whose mobile number is 09678965237) handed me over a job card, whose details are as follows:
(a) Ser No 1180.
(b) Date of visit 01/08/2012.
(c) Guwahati service station.
12. On 02 Aug 2012, I again spoke to Mr Rajni Kant Das to know the status of my complaint. He appraised me that I need to pay repair charges to get my washing machine back in shape.
13. I asked him that if I had to pay then what was the point of getting the washing machine packed by Mr Ashok (your company representative) and that it was Mr Ashok’s fault and because of his negligence the washing machine was damaged. To which Mr Rajni Kant replied that I need to speak to the Gauhati service centre. On speaking to Mr Partho (09854655686) at Gauhati service centre, I was directed by him to speak to Naogaon service centre, which is not at all involved in the chain. Then I was again directed to speak to your customer care centre.
14. I spoke to Mr Prateek at your customer care on 03 Aug 2012 and explained to him in detail all the problems. It seemed as if he was in too much of a hurry to listen to my grievances and was repeatedly asking me to speak to Gauhati service centre. On requesting him to provide me with a complaint number for the complaint, I was astonished to receive the same request number ie “9296147” which was provided to me by your customer care on 28 Jul 2012, which was for unpacking the washing machine.
15. Then, I demanded to speak to one of your senior customer care executives and I was put through to Mr Shashikool. Finally, I found someone in your customer care centre who gave me a patient hearing and assured me some positive feedback after consulting his superior authority.
16. Though assured of some quality service, I am yet to receive any feedback on my case.
17. I would request you to kindly intervene and resolve the issue at the earliest lest it reaches the threshold level and turn me into an anti-IFB campaigner.
18. Also, I would request you to advice your customer care executives not to play this game of tennis with customers. I had faith and quality assurance in IFB because of which I bought the washing machine and a microwave oven duly recommended by my father who also possesses the same models of washing machine and microwave oven.
19. Hope your company will take appropriate actions to restore the faith. I will also be mailing you this letter through registered post lest this complaint does not reach your through this network.
20. In expectation of a positive and early response.
Mobile : 09437697387
- 08-17-2012, 06:43 PM #15jyotikapooor Guest
no one com for demonstration
i have purchsed machine since last 2 wks no 1 com 4 demonstration
- By monarohit in forum Washing MachineReplies: 17Last Post: 04-22-2013, 02:04 PM
- By ssgehlot in forum Washing MachineReplies: 63Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:29 PM
- By Ramesh Rajan in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
- By leena76 in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2011, 12:33 AM
- By Abid Shafi in forum Electronics AppliancesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:06 AM