Thread: Samsung Washing Machine

Default Samsung Washing Machine

I had purchased a Samsung top-load automatic washing machine in Sep 2006 from Dibrugarh. Now we are posted at Bangalore. The machine stopped working on about 07 Aug 09. After repeated chasing, a service engineer visited on the third day, and said that the PCB had gone unserviceable and needed to be replaced. He promised to return after 2-3 days when the PCB would be available. However, since then, we have been making a number of calls to the call centre and service centre (noone has the courtesy to call up and inform in any change of status). And we are still told that the part is not available.

Emails to the company has not even been responded to.

I wish to seek advice and intervention from the Consumer Court on how to proceed in this matter.

Satish

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Satish,

Kindly send a complaint letter to the Head office of the Co. on the name of it's Managing Director, to get any positive response from the Company.

Default Samsung silver nano washing machine

When the machine was installed it was giving shock in the water lines. The serviceman explained that it was due to building earth problem. In few months the PCB went bad and after chasing the service people, they had replaced it. The problem of shock was found to be the wiring inside the washing machine when I shifted to another city. Within the year the body also started rusting. None of the samsung staff attended the shock problem till date. So I swich on the washing machine only when we dont have to use the water or open the water tap. SAMSUNG is the most disgusting and useless product available in India and I advise all not to purchase this brand. My dvd writers from samsung is no more reading or writing. I bought a samsung U600 MOBILE spending Rs 14000 and its display went bad within the year. The service centre replaced the display. But within a few more months the mobile is not recognising the SIM. Now the service centre was asking Rs6700 for repair which is not worth it. My only advise is the brand SAMSUNG is bad for India and for Indian conditions

Default WORST AFTER SALES SERVICE of SAMSUNG

Dear All

I purchased a Samsung Washing Machine on 15 Oct 2009. Now, there is an issue of imbalance which was highlighted to the Samsung customer care and the customer care forwarded it to Samsung Service centre, Nasik (Shree Ganesh Electronics) on 20 Jan 2010. However the service engineer rather I would call him a joker had visited my place same day saying that it will be relaced on the next working day. After 2 days when I called up (The call never came from the samsung side) to take the feedback, they asked me 2 more days for it to replace since the part needs to be ordered, I Accepted it. After 2 days when I once again called up they once again promised me after 2 days.

After 3 days one more joker arrived to replace the part. The highlight of the day is that THE JOKER ARRIVED WITH THE WRONG PART and trying to fix it. WOW what a fantastic service SAMSUNG INDIA is providing. The Engineer is not even much educated that which part is suitable for it. Now I am calling the customer care since 3 days and there is no response from them. Everytime I call them they say that they are going to call me with the feedback (Makinig Wrong Promises).

The only request and wanted to highlight to all the citizens that this company is looting the customers by producing low quality products for which you dont the proper service also. As the samsung core philosophy says that
    "To devote our talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society."

I Suggest Samsung to change its Philosophy to "To devote our Stupid Technology for creating 3rd grade products and worst services that contribute to a better global society."

rajinderkumargupta Guest

Default Non Repair of washing Machine

rajinder gupta
    to support.india

show details 12:10 PM (1 hour ago)

I purchased Samsung make Washing MachineWA82HAG/XTL, top loading 6.5 KG Silver Nano on 04/11/2005 from M/S Amar Traders Patiala.On 10 th June, we found that the machine is not working. I lodged a complaint with Samsung Toll Free no. on 11 thJune. My complaint no. is
    8415399419. Local engineer visited and he told that its Control Panel is not working and requires replacement.
    Since then I have been continuously following up with Customer Care but no concrete action has been taken for the repair of the machine.
    Yesterday I recd. a call from Customer Care Patiala informing me that the part is not available and there is no probability in future and told that machine be got repaired from locals .or a new machine can be purchased .Mobile no. of service center at Patiala who called me is 9876411332.
    I want to know how your Service Center can say that part is not available.Does a company make a product which runs for a small period.Or makes the models Obsolete there by putting consumers under lot of harassment.
    U can understand the humiliation we r facing. We purchase consumer goods for our convenience and not for fun.
    I would request u to look into the matter and get the machine repaired at the earliest.
    Hoping for an early settlement failing which I shall be constrained to take the action as deemed fit.
    RK Gupta
    #115-B, Ajit Nagar
    Patiala
    0175-2212179
    rajinderkumargupta@gmail.com

uditgoel is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Default Samsung Semi Automatic Washing Care no reply

I had purchased a Samsung top-load semi-automatic washing machine in Jan 2009 from Faridabad. Now the machine has a problem with its drier as it sparks and stopped working on 18 jun, 2010. The machine is still in its warranty period. After repeated chasing, none of the service engineer had visited to check. The Customer Care help Centre promised to send their service engineer within 1-2 days. However, since then, we have been making a number of calls to the call centre and service centre (none of them has the courtesy to call up and inform in any change of status). Our call had been transferred to emergency mode but still no one had come.
    Emails to the company has not even been responded to0.

Anita Gupta

harsitaenterprises Guest

Cool Not responce of our complaint

We had purchase fully automatic samsung machine purchase on july 2008.our machine is not working about one month.we have complaint to pali raj service centre.he come and told that the pcb of machine is not working.we have given a order of pcb.one month had passed but there is not responce about it and told that the pcb is not available in company.we have purchase a named company brand we have also fridge,t.v,a/c etc of samsung.we are very worried about it and our work is stop without machine.please look into the matter and replace the machine urgently

Anju Anand is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

i just bought a samsung top loading fully auto matic washing machine from Surindra Radios SCO 1125 Sector 22-B Chandigarh on 6 may 2011. The dealer has not arranged demo for the product despite my repeated calling .

and moreover after opening the pack i found that inlet pipe and outlet pipe and product manual are missing . And moreover now they are not even ready to pick my phone .I tried to lodge a compliant against dealer @ company s website and customer care phone numbers . Neither the daeler nor company(samsung india ) is ready to listen or help

sonia sharma Guest

Default complaint about fully top loading washing machine

my fully automatic top loading washingmachine is not working

girjia shanker is offline Junior Member

Angry complaint against samsung fully automatic machine

Sir/Madam, I have purchased Samsung fully automatic machine with sliver wash top loaded machine six months ago with two yrs warrant. but the machine is not working well as all the washing clothes, cloths badly found dirtier then before I have complained to customer care number but no response received from their side I have started to complaint 1st week of Dec but still the company have not listened to my request.Service is very irresponsible as I wonder this famous brand having that bad customer care service filled with illetrate employs.now where do I submit my complaint.please take action to my request.
    Last edited by girjia shanker; 12-26-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Angry Pcb not aviable

I had purchased a Samsung top-load automatic washing machine in FEB 2009 from JODHPURJ(RAJ). Now The machine stopped working on about 05 FEB 12. After repeated chasing, a service engineer visited on the third day, and said that the PCB had gone unserviceable and needed to be replaced. He promised to return after 2-3 days when the PCB would be available. However, since then, we have been making a number of calls to the call centre and service centre (noone has the courtesy to call up and inform in any change of status). And we are still told that the part is not available.Local service center told us you take refund deducting deprecation.but we dont want refund we want replace machine our purchase inv no.988 samsung plaza VARUN .JODHPUR

ARPIT KABRA

samsung_in is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Greetings of the day !

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details and complaint no. (if any). Our service specialist would get in touch with you shortly.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Samsung Team

S.W.Ahire Guest

Default No demo has been given by the service for washing machine since 15 days.

I,S.W.Ahire,am resident of Shivnagar,dindori road,nasik-422004.I had purchased the washing machine from PARAKH ENTERPRICES,NASIK ON 3-6-2012.
    Till the date I haven't got the demo of the machine by the service person from the samsung.I have been calling them for demo since the day i purchased the machine.
    but i didn't get the proper service.So kindly help me to sort out the problem i am facing.
    I hope you will help me in this matter.

S.W. Ahire.
    +919422609926

Thumbs down control panel of washing machine is out of order

My Washing is unserviceable due to control panel out of order .the PCB of panel is irreparable because it is sealed with compound and no a single one component can be replace.I want to purchase a new control panel but there is no any help from my local guaranty.

mayuri viradiya Guest

Post plz chek the may machine

dear sir

sir i have 1 samsung machine , i currant runing use morning , machine engine sadantly voice

1. samsung washing machine model WA80P1B/XR FULLY AUTOMATIC
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:09 AM
  3. Regarding SAMSUNG Washing Machine
    By Nityanand. in forum Washing Machine
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM
  4. Issue regarding a washing machine (SAMSUNG)
    By Rishab Jain. in forum Washing Machine