Poor Service from IFB
This is a discussion on Poor Service from IFB within the Washing Machine forums, part of the Electrical Appliances category; I bought IFB Senator 6KG. It suddenly stopped working. I logged a call on 29-03-2009. My ticket number is 2871017. ...
- 04-03-2009, 08:02 PM #1Unregistered Guest
Poor Service from IFB
I bought IFB Senator 6KG. It suddenly stopped working. I logged a call on 29-03-2009. My ticket number is 2871017. The next day (30-03-2009) the engineer came and told that he has to replace some circuit board. After that there is no response from IFB.
I started chasing IFB people. Nothing had happened. The IFB call center people asked me talk to franchise
The franchise started giving various reasons every day.
1. We have no parts
2. We have ordered the part it will come and fix it by Friday
3. In our factory there is an audit.
4. We will do it once the part is received (No answer for When?)
5. We will do it as early as possible. (Again no commitment)
I approached call center for further escalation. Everytime when I gave a call they used to give one number. So far I got three numbers for further escalation. But all numbers are switched off for all the time.
The product is still under warranty. Moreover I paid the extended warranty. But after this current experience, I am really sacred and ashamed about the extended warranty and also feel like cheated heavily by IFB.
Kindly advice me what next I can do.
- 04-05-2009, 11:34 PM #2Unregistered Guest
Finally I launched the complaint in IFB website.
I could see the immediate effect. Various people from IFB talked to me and gave me the commitment.
As per commitment, IFB rectified the problem and the machine is working fine.
Hence I request modifier to remove the issue from this forum.
- 06-24-2009, 11:19 AM #3Unregistered Guest
Can you please give me the URL of the IFB website?.
- 04-27-2011, 04:32 PM #4Unregistered Guest
IFB poor service
Never witnessed such a pathetic service in my life by a reputed brand like IFB.
I'm using IFB top loader aw60-9021 from last 3yrs and started facing problem a month back.
Here is the chronology of events:
1. After the 1st ticket was opened after a regular followup of 3-5days finally a technical person visited & fixed the issue.
2. Immediately I was also advised to go for AMC for better service in future.
3. Apparently after almost 45 days the PCB unit started giving partial problem, I meant it sometime stops at the last 'Spin' stage, if we restart the m/c it sometime start working.
4. Now the actual problem started after logging ticket with IFB, after almost a week the person came & found out PCB unit needs to b changed.
5. After 2 weeks (with many followup call) finally new PCB unit was brought, unfortunately it immediately got burnt off.
6. After 3 weeks another PCB unit was brought that also got burnt off.
7. Then the m/c was taken to the service centre (Royal service), after 2-3 days testing they failed to rectify.
8. Finally the m/c was taken to factory.
9. After 2 weeks today I got the m/c
Now this is real issue which upsets me so much. I was assured that in factory this will be tested properly to ensure the problem is resolved completely, however below is the status.
1. THE M/C IS STINKING AS IF SOME DEAD THING IS THERE INSIDE, I HAVE TAKEN THE PHOTO OF THE M/C AFTER WE RECEIVED. LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF SERVICE.
2. INLET VALVE IS NOT FUNCTIONING, ONLY HOT INLET IS WORKING.
3. STILL THE PCB UNIT PROBLEM REMAINS, IT WILL STOP AT THE LAST 'SPIN' STAGE.
I sent few mails as escalation but all mails got bounced back.. pathetic service..
- 06-15-2012, 12:44 PM #5Unregistered Guest
IFB washine machine service issue
Would like to put forward my expericnece with IFB washine machine service . Might be helpful for people who are owning/planning to buy AMC/IFB appliances .
My WM has water leakage and that caused electric short circuit and motor got burnt. Contacted IFB , they said motor will cost 4500/- thoguht of buying new WM ( like LG direct drive) instead of repairing the old one .But the service person evaluated my WM condition and said it will run another 10 years after Motor replacement and asked as to get into AMC.
I paid 4500/- for a new motor.I got into AMC last June (1500/) . And he said toregister a ticket with IFB for water leakage issue..there it started June 2011..We raised the ticket , he came for the serive suggested us to change few rubber parts(not covered in AMC) ..then tub etc..until today he replaced most of the rubber parts , motor twice(once i paid, second under AMC) , drum etc...everything changed in WM , but still the water leakage is not solved!!In between frnachisee changed , they also replaced few things ..now they have resorted to the business technique of AMC - PART IS NOT AVAILABLE...or part is on the way..i will bring the part personally from head office etc..no escalation channel ..contacted mutiple time the franchisee office , as they are giving all these repsonse , tried to contact IFB call centre , called few time everytime they will say escaltion manager will contact you in 1 hr...but never happened...even registered the complaint via their website..till now the issues is not solved...I am surprised how they expect people got back to their products next time..the bad mouth spreads very quickly...i have lost my hope on getting my WM serviced..i am going back to my last year plan to buying LG direct drive(Not IFB for sure).....all issues started with poor skill of technical skill of service people..they dont evaluate the issue , just go by trial and error..replace one by one..it is 1 year i am behind this issue........people be aware of this fact with IFB..........i use many other products at my home and register service call...never faced this kind of irresponsible service...to my surprise it was not alone in the attitude of the serive engineer..it is shown by franchisee ..and the official IFB people..till not no official called me to understand the issue..
- 07-13-2012, 10:09 AM #6Unregistered Guest
AMC for IFB Washing machine
I would bring to ur notice that I had entered into two year AMC contract with ur dealer Dandeep services located at Pokhran Rd 2 Thane,Infact when he started his business my machine was the first one for him to start business,
To my utter surprise Dandeep had taken around Rs.2978 from me and had told that there will be three servicing for my machine every year till two years.
It is shocking no one has turned up for two years and have also did not bother to call if everything was correct.
Being out of station due to transfer for this period Dandeep was repeatedly reminded but they still did not bother to pay any heed to it.
Now recently I visited their office and came to know that they have shifted to some other location.Further I located their new office and put up my complaint and it was registered in records and was told that technician will be visiting for the same.
So far no response is there.
Such dealers are useless for working business scenario which is very competative.
I leave it to you how to deal with dealer but due to non service for two years I would like to get money paid refunded or get sensible working AMC contract extended for further period.
Hope Company will take my complaint as a tool to correct the mistake done by dealers and put them right.
Due to lack of time we are not able to follow up repeatedly and hope this one complaint will bring result and response to my complaint.
Vijay Mobile 9930136092
- 10-03-2012, 12:06 PM #7Badri Guest
Very Very poor Service
I have AMC for my front loaded IFB machine. Whenever I call the RK, they say engineer is in meeting. I donot understand engineers are for rectifiying the issue, not for sitting in the office and have a meeting. so i tried to contact IFB service manager and she aslo say " i am in the meeting". As the international brand IFB should have escalation matrix should be available in the web site to retain the brand name. manager and she aslo say " i am in the meeting". As the international brand IFB should have excalation
- 11-29-2012, 10:26 AM #8Unregistered Guest
Extremely poor service from IFB
I registered a complaint with IFB for my microwave, after following up for 1 month one technician came and repaired sumthing and charged us 2000 RS. After a couple of days the microwave again stopped working. I have been calling up the call center continuously and its more than 2 months now. Everytime they tell me technician wll come tomorrow but noone comes. I have spoken to a couple of managers also but no result. Iam now planning to file a case against IFB for cheating. I have never witnessed such a pathetic response from a so called reputed company.
- 04-15-2013, 07:39 PM #9Unregistered Guest
Washing machine manufactured is not satisfied
I am s. Sivaraman, i have bought washing machine in 2008 , i have lot of problem in washing machine for last few years. Mainly rabit will create a problem inside washing machine. So, how the washing machine manufactured will be the rabit will create a problem inside washing machine? But, other company is not create the problem. I have complained so many time, but service man and customer care is not good answer to me. I have paid money from amc the amount of rs.10,000/- above for 5 years and last amc valid from 20-11-2012 to 19-11-2014 the amount of rs. 4205. Somany times the service man was came some power advertised and some work, and gave money from me. I will contact customer care - 04439004321, but not give good answer to me. Finally the ex. Manager krishnamoorthy puducherry, and anand chennai will create the problem to me. So, i want to good answer or claim the amc money to me. So please kindly help to me. Otherwise i will take action from your washing machine manufactured.
- By n_wasnik in forum Electrical AppliancesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2013, 06:15 PM
- By sudhi in forum MixerReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2012, 07:07 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 01:44 PM
- By sajeevmangalath in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:50 PM
- By Saurabh0601 in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:28 PM