Thread: whirlpool india

JigneshDesai is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

What if we still do not get response from them? Is there anyway we can ensure that we get proper support and respone from the company who has sold the product to us. I see lot of complain for whirlpool company and I am also facing the similar issue with their support which is really really bad.

JigneshDesai is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

I am still following up with Whirlpool for my Washing machine. It is already 13 days and machine is still not working. The engineers who are from thrid party do not listen to Whirlpool Customer Service Center and I belive they are also contractors. Whirlpool do not give any escalation matrix where we can reach and complain if we do not get support. The height of support is they have provided the email id for complain and I have not received single response on that email. I am not sure why they have published email id if it is no use, I think they should hire some quality guy who really audit their support calls (100%) failed.

Thumbs down Whirlpool is the most worst service system in india

I bought a fully automatic washing machine FSAH801 in Nov, 2009, which stopped working in 6 months i.e., on 25th of April, 2010, showing an error E2 on the display. After repeated requests to the local authorised service centre, the mechanic has visited and unable to understand the problem, he said he will communicate the problem to the company and get back to us and he never turned up. I have registered a complaint to the WHIRLPOOL customer care on 15th of May, 2010, the customer care personnel told that I would receive a call from the service engineer within 24 hours, but invain. I again called them on 17th May, 2010, I got the same answer the engineer will call u in 24hrs but havent received any call and again on 18th May, 2010, I tried the customer care which they dint respond for a very long period. I am still trying. Tell me the alternative to handle this problem.

Thumbs down Whirlpool - A very unhappy customer

Why am I posting this experience here?
    I understand that any product can have problems and there are some technical problems that do happen. To take care of these kind of situations companies have customer care/service departments. But whirlpool is a company which never listen to their customer after selling the products. I have called them, written them mail but they never get back. They never acknowledge the mails sent on helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com, homecareconsumercell@whirlpool.com.

I have purchased a AC on 24th March and my experience after that have *not* being satisfying.
    This is the First Time that I have purchased a Whirlpool AC that too because I didn’t have much options of 2 TON window AC from other companies.

The customer service of Whirlpool is very *un-satisfactory*.

The initial (First) compliant was done by my mother on 9th May and in next 2-3 days (12 or 13 May) a engineer (someone by the name of Sahil) visited our home after some investigation he reported that LCD panel has gone bad and the unit will have to be replaced. Since them the unit is lying dismantled in my home (they have taken out the unit from window)

After that we have been calling the customer care of the Whirlpool and have not got any satisfactory answers. There are just three standard lines they have to say:
    a) We are sorry for what has happened.
    b) We will get back to you by time X. [Which they *never do*]
    c) We promise that you will never have to call back again. (But I have to as b never gets done.)

Till date I have placed 6 phone calls and 2 mails but they *never* get back with a satisfactory answer. [It is me who has to call them. THEY NEVER GET BACK]

In addition to this as a customer (who has paid them money for product) I do not have any visibility into what is happing with my complaint. There is no feedback mechanism.

If you ask customer service representative what is the escalation metrics they do not have answer to this.

Please note: The complaint number GB0510007676336 was made on 19th but Whirlpool customer care can check how many complaints were made from the same mobile.

End Result: More than 13 Days but AC is not working.

A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
    -Kushagra

Angry Whirlpool Washing Machine - H65

This is with regards to my complain that I had registered with Whirlpool for my washing machine which I had prchased on the 14th of August 2008. The complaint was registered on 12th April 2010 (Complaint ID: PN0410004139). I had my first engineer visit on the 16th of April 2010 4 days after the complaint was logged. It was attended by Mr Prakash from Pheonix Services Pune which is 3rd party service vendor for Whirlpool who claimed that my bearing for the washing machine was faulty which has been the case with this model.

The replacement for this part would take about a week as the part was not readily available due to various reasons. By now my machine had stopped functioning completely. He claimed as the machine was in warranty (2 years warranty offered by the company) and this would be serviced by Whirlpool.

I waited for about 2 weeks and then called up Whirlpools Customer Care team to find out that the complaint had been closed by the service centre. The executive cliamed that the complaints was closed as no one was available. I had them reopen the case on the 04th Of May 2010. Since that day I have been calling in their service line to get this fixed not regularly but intermidently. 04th of June I ensured that my call was escalated and handled by a senior in the call centre. Mr Vikas who claimed to be the supervisor started co ordinating for my issue.

I had now got a second visit arranged by them on the 08th of June 2010 again the engineer this time was Mr. Prakash who now claimed that now it was not the bearing but the motor that was faulty. I then called up the customer care to let them know about the issue and was advised that the issue would be closed by Friday the 12th of June 2010 by customer care & service centre supervisor Mr Prashant.

As expected the promised was not kept up I again called the customer care and escalated the issue just to know that the service supervisor claimed that he had not spoken to me.Then call now got escalated to Mr Satish (Area Service Centre Supervisor) who in his own sweet way said the part is not available in Pune and would take another 24 hours to get (Hopefully he had a magic wand to produce the part which was not available for 2 months) and claimed that this was the best solution he had for me and he sympatizes for the trouble caused.

There is no escalation matrix or follow up machnism that is followed. Whirlpool showed remember that their high end models of the appliances produced dont come cheap and they can not provide such pathetic service to these products.

I guess in they realise in this world of competitive marketing they would loose customers at a high rate due to this.

Kumar M Guest

Thumbs down whirlpool refrigerator no cooling effect

I'm using whirlpool refrigerator since from 4+ yrs. 2 weeks back, My refrigerator is not working (no cooling effect), so i register a complaint (complaint no 00684) in call center. Then, service person came and checked the system. He suspected the compressor problem, and it will be replaced another 2 days. After 2 days, another service person came and checked the system saying that compressor is working fine, he suspected problem on relays which is malfunctioning. So, he replaced relays with my cost( he charged me 475 rupees) and left for the day. I checked the system it is not cooling at all. I'm thinking that whirl pool service persons are not able to identifying the problem where it starts and unnecessary charging the customer saying that this is not working replace it. Ultimately , I'm paying money from my pocket but nothing is working fine. Though, i had taken service contract coupon from dealer and also the compressor is under warranty period, I couldn't expect good service from the company. I'm requesting concerned person to take necessary steps and sort out the issues as soon as possible.

with thanx & regards,
    Kumar M

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Whirpool CMD

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar M View Post

with thanx & regards,
    Kumar M
    We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of Whirpool, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the proper solution within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Address:
    M/s Whirpool of India Ltd.
    Whirpool House
    Plot No. 40, Sector 44,
    Gurgaon – 122002
    Haryana

aman sharma Guest

Thumbs down Ac problem

This is to inform you that we have purchased AC Whirlpool
    ONE months before. It is
    under warranty and we are badly faced by the poor service of the company.
    It is not in a working condition for last 4 days. The complaint has
    been made through authorized dealer and telephonic contact.
    two day of
    the complaint one engineer visited and checked. The problem is not solve
    have internal electric card problem of the machine but not replace internal electric card to engineer said .
    Plz. take action. What we have to do now.
    Address of the the dealer from whom we have purchased the AC:

Sahu Electronics
    Nagar jhansi

Srivatsa V Guest

Angry Whirlpool fully automatic washing machine (Sensation Elite)

Its about 3 years since I bought this washing machine and I am regretting it a lot.

1. Clothes are getting torn
    2. Excessive noise
    3. Service center folks inexperience and cannot fix problems.

Please avoid buying a Whirlpool washing machine - I am looking for a replacement now.

Default Whirlpool washing machine

I bought a whirlpool fully automatic washing machine (650h) on 14th October 2010. The machine was delivered at my abovementioned address on 18th of October 2010 and was kept in sealed carton. On 19th October 2010 a representative of M/s Whirlpool India visited my place (name of the person – Mr Avijit Mondol, mob # 90070-09305), opened the seal and tried to install the aforesaid washing machine, but after some time he informed us that some of the parts of the new machine have been broken during transportation and that the said parts need replacement. He also mentioned that he would return to our place on the next day i.e. 20th October 2010 and get the washing machine installed. After that I sent 2 (two) mails to the customer care of M/s Whirlpool India stating that I do not wish to use a damaged machine and have requested the company to replace the unit, but have not yet received any reply or any call from M/s Whirlpool India.

I also approached the showroom people, from where I bought the machine. I got in touch with them, called them almost 10 (ten) times and every time they assured me that the machine would be replaced within 2 (two) days. I personally visited the showroom again on 30th October 2010 with all documents and was told that the machine would be delivered at my place on 2nd November 2010. Today is 8th November 2010 and still the damaged material is lying at my place unused. I have been and still being harassed by the showroom people and M/s Whirlpool India deliberately for almost a month. What to do now ?

A.Mitra, Kolkata

Thumbs down Whirlpool washing machine - deficiency in complaince of AMC terms.

I had purchased a fully automatic washing machine in 1990. After a few years, I started taking AMC for its maintanance on regular basis. The last AMC was taken up in March 2009 for two years (at a cost of Rs. 3949/-) which is valid upto 16.03.2011.

On 30.09.2010, the machine out of order and a complaint was registered vide ref. no. DL 0910029814. The service engineer after checking informed that a part has to be replaced but since it is very old model he was not sure when it would be made available.

Since than I am regularly following up with the customer care department. On 11.10.2009 it was informed that the earlier complaint has been closed and so fresh one has to be registered and I was given another ref. no. DL 1010008515. This call was also closed on 12.10.2010 without providing any reason to us.

On 12.10.2010 the customer care executive Mr. Gagan informed that the part required is not available and as such the AMC charges paid can be refunded subject to providing full details of the same - which were given over telephone to Mr. Gagan on 13.10.2010. He also stated that a senior officer Mr. Samit Dasgupta shall be calling in this regard the next day. But nothing happened.

So I called again on 15.10.2010. Now, Mr. Saurabh informed that the case has been referred to Mr. Samit Dasgupta who has sent the same to the relevant branch and shall be calling us the next day by 1-2 p.m. On 16.10.2010. Ms Mansi took up the call. After some time Mr. Dasgupta called and requested for sending the scanned copies of AMC via e-mail which were sent immeddiately. Since than, however, there is no response from his side nor is he taking my call (on the direct land line phone no. given by him).

Then I wrote my complanit to the help desk. But since than all my e-mails are either getting blocked or are not being replied to. I want full refund of the AMC charges and adequate compensation for the harassement.

daljeet singh

cont. no. 9811041934 e-mailid:grover_ds@yahoo.com

Default whirlpool - Very Very poor service

On Dec 5, 2010 I have called whirlpool customer care and gave complaint regarding heavy noise while spinning. They told within a day my problem will be rectified. But I didn’t get any response till Dec 11, 2010. So by 11th Dec, 2010 I called customer care twice and I asked for rectification. First they told my problem will solved in one hour but again no response. So again I called them, they told within two hours my problem will solved, but I didn’t get any response. Then I called them by 12th Dec, 2010, No use in it, today also I am calling then continually, but I am not getting any response. I am really not satisfied with this service, I like to escalate this to whirlpool higher officials… please advise me..

Default Whirlpool white magic is in fact BLACKMAGIC

From: Rahul Daraad
    Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:28 PM
    To: 'helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com'
    Subject: Urgent escalation for non replacement of Whirlpool washing machine

To whom-so-ever it concerns,

I purchased a whirlpool washing machine at Reliance Digital, Shipra Mall. Fully automatic one that costs close to 16 k on 7th Jan,2010.
    Delivered in broken state, observed by demo guys who escalated this issue for replacement.

Whirlpool then created a service request and shared the satisfaction code with me that i wrote down in original bill. Whirlpool guy came and asked for copy of bill and not having one, took back the original, then he never responded in given duration, and 2 days later i receive a sms telling that the case is resolved, provide yours feedback to two numbers. When i talk to those two numbers (Whirlpool customer care), they say that this is standard sms and that replacement takes minimum of 25-30 days.

May i know is this the way you guys work ? You are wasting my time, my money and then you are not replacing the machine ?

I want to escalate this to highest level...

My number is 9650371785 / 9999214399, (Address - N1303, Jaipuria Sunrise, Indirapuram) and Build is Whitemagic 630 blk.

Default poor servicing

my 380 L refrigerator developed the problem of water leakage from the freezer compartment first time the so called engineer visited on 30-12-2010.and changed the timer.he charged Re 2243-00. same problem developed on 25-01-2010.another mechanic visited to change the bi-metal and thermal fuse.ipaid Re 800-00 for this.but all in vain.the water leakage is still there,even after spending 3000-00 .now the big question is - why should i pay the service charges again and again when the problem is not being solved.?are this mechanics untrained ?whomsoever is responsible kindly solve this problem and my query.
    nisha

Default Poor service from whirlpool

My whirlpool washing machine is in warranty and not getting repaired.
    PRASANTH GOPAL