Thread: COMPLAINT AGAINST Hero Honda HERO MOTO CORP & Amre moters (Bhiwandi - Thane)

Pareshbhoir is offline Junior Member

Default COMPLAINT AGAINST Hero Honda HERO MOTO CORP & Amre moters (Bhiwandi - Thane)

We wish to inform you that, on 23rd August 2011, I had purchase a new Hero Honda CBZ extreme from a company of Hero moto Corp (Hero Honda) a dealer of Ranjeet moters (Amre Moters)

In that they had given a delivery on same day to me, but I had found one fault, in that the vehicle stearing crossed so, I had replaced the bike to them, and given a new bike, after that they called me for RTO passing ragistration.

After that on 5th I had found one another problem in the vehicle, if I down 5th Gear of the vehicle, from the engine some sound is come and I am not able to oprate 5th gear, so i had immediatly handover the vehicle to above dealer service centre, but still time they had not found what is the exact problam.

So i advice to them for replaceing this bike, but they have not given any reply.

I had purchace this bike on Rs 76500-

So please help me on this and kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards.,
    Paresh Bhoir
    Co.-91-9867327009
    E-mail - parvaish.bhr@gmail.com

JAKKULA MAHESH Guest

Angry COMPLAINT AGAINST Hero Honda HERO MOTO CORP & GLOBAL MOTORS MALKAJGIRI

We wish to inform you that, on 21 NOV 2010, I had purchase a new Hero Honda CBZ extreme from a company of Hero moto Corp (Hero Honda) a dealer of Global moters (malkajgiri)

In that they had given a delivery on next day to me, but I had found 1st fault, in that the vehicle My Battery is liking so that people has Replaced the batteris almost 4times so,my vehicle paints is also gone but i dint tell any thing to showroom people,
    this issue is closed after so many days
    after that i got another Problem in the vehicle after nine months,Rear drum brake is not working properly i have complaint this issue in my every servicing, and vehcle is seen Mr.subramanyam(PUNE ENGG) and he replaced rear maak wheel on last MONTH sep 2011.
    same problem is repeating till now.

So i hamble requested to rectify my problem as soon as possible

So please help me on this and kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards.,
    jakkula mahesh,
    8686799908,
    E-mail - jakkula.mahesh45@gmail.com

ABDUL RAHIM Guest

Default Herohonda cbz extreme--abdulrahim_786@rediffmail.com

I had purchased a herohonda cbz xtreme bike from sri lakshmi motors machilipatnam two months ago. Since purchase, brake oil was leaking from front disc brake. I had informed that to the technician on first service. He charged me (?) for replacement of brake oil. Again the oil got completely drained in one week. I again contacted them. Technician informed that there is no sign of leakage (i may be fool to notice oil leakage) and he topped up again that brake oil, without finding the source of leakage and again the oil leaked. This incidence shows the high level of incompetency of hero honds service technicians. May be it seems like semi-skilled or un-skilled boys are being employed and underpaid in these service centers. My humble request to all is that if you really want to enhance your bike's life span, dont leave your vehicles with authorized service stations. Private mechanins are a lot lot better than these boys.

Default complaint against Hero Honda Company

I had purchased a herohonda Seplender+ Bike in July 2011. Bike was not give Milage more than 45km/lt. i also consult with machanic at ur showroom in Ropar & Nalagarh (HP) then he nothing told to me. i m So Harashment with the Hero Honda Seplender+ Bike. pls help me.

Thanks:--

Email Id:-- kunal_sh07@yahoo.com
    Contact No:-- 08894401001

uttamkumar_mba is offline Junior Member

Dear Concerned,

I purchased Passion Pro Bike from your pune Dealer - Subhayan Motors, Megacenter, Hadapsar Pune on 5th October, 2011

At the time of taking deliver i pointed out to the delivery person that there is some problem in the handle as it is getting imbalanced and getting tilted towards right.

The person told that once it comes in running it will get set.

After a week i again went to the subhayan motors and complained regarding the same. This time i was told that they will mend it at the time of first servicing.

In the month of November i gave the bike for first servicing but the things did not got mended again.

I again went back the next day and told them that it has not been mended again, they asked me to contact the head mechanic Mr. Azam.

He tried to mend it but unsuccessful. After 3 subsequent visits he told me to leave my bike for a day. He gave the appt. of 16th December which was a week afterwards.

I went on 16th December morning and left the bike. I got back the bike on 17th December evening.

But to my surprise the problem still persists.

I am fed up with all this and need some permanent solution at earliest.

Request you to kindly intervene and do the needful.

Uttam Kumar
    #9850849880
    Email:- uttamkumar_mba@yahoo.com

uttamkumar_mba is offline Junior Member

Default Passion Pro - (Pune Reg. no - MH12HK 3039)

Dear Concerned,

The person told that once it comes in running it will get set.

But to my surprise the problem still persists.

I am fed up with all this and need some permanent solution at earliest.

Request you to kindly intervene and do the needful.

Uttam Kumar
    #9850849880
    Email:- uttamkumar_mba@yahoo.com

Tarique siddique is offline Junior Member

I have purchase a new karizma R from mumbai dealer kurla automotive and i found a fault in car painting its white color but the shade of color is diffirent an i told to the dealer that its differnt but no response from the dealer.

I have taken the delivery before 20days in december i have paid him for new bike but the dealer he has cheated me an he has given me a painted karizma R.

Please suggest me what action i can take against the dealer an against heromotocorp.

Waiting for your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Plot No. 1, Sector 3
    IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon
    Haryana - 122050

I have purchased the Aviator white on jan 4 2011 at

AMRIT AUTO, SANT BHAWAN ARYA NAGAR, JWALAPUR, HARIDWAR.
    TEL: 01334-251200, 21900 SERVICE CENTRE NO. : 01334-323500

My name is ANKUR AGGARWAL(CUSTOMER) ,the manager here use abusive language with cusomers . I EXTENDED THE WARRANTY OF MY AVIATOR BY GIVING 600RS and when i asked for the warranty book they simply denied for the same .

i think the honda is losing it's reputation day by day . IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR QUALITY OF SERVICE THEN PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

THANKS & REGARDS
    ANKUR AGGARWAL
    H.NO 267/A BRIJKUTI
    GOVINDPURI
    RANIPUR MORE, HARIDWAR
    UTTARAKHAND

Rahul.p.r Guest

Default vibration

sir, my 4month old hero extreme is totaly vibrate at 50km/hr. I am not intrested to ride my bike by this reason please give a solution, two servies are completed, total km-3900.

Sahara ,wai ajent yesh motar